PDA

View Full Version : Say a prayer

Riverrat001
08-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Yall say a prayer for Jackson. His boat barrel rolled on him and he got cut up pretty bad.

law
08-14-2010, 02:01 PM
rat is he ok i've been trying to get him all day and no answer

50hptiller
08-14-2010, 02:22 PM
they flew him to st pats...please keep him in ur prayers

law
08-14-2010, 02:32 PM
thanks cody and i will

law
08-14-2010, 02:35 PM
did he seem to be ok or what?

50hptiller
08-14-2010, 02:40 PM
they are air flighting him agaim to layfette.....the helmet saved his life...still waiting on a better update will kee p posted...please everyone try to keep each other posted on how he is doing.

law
08-14-2010, 02:42 PM
thanks man

seapro
08-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Randel call me 337 884 8209

law
08-14-2010, 04:55 PM
jake i will in about 30minutes i have a little meeting right now

88workcar
08-14-2010, 05:21 PM
We are all praying for you and your family Kent, get well boy we know your strong

Master Oil Racing Team
08-14-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm sorry I don't know Jackson's whole name, but God does and I offered up a prayer for him and his family.

Ron Hill
08-14-2010, 05:43 PM
I'd like to hear more about the accident. Hope Jackson is doing well.....

50hptiller
08-14-2010, 06:03 PM
he has two small children and a wife that will need to be included in those prayers. may God be with him and his family. we are pulling for you

DMM
08-14-2010, 06:04 PM
We will be praying for you and your family Kent.

Master Oil Racing Team
08-14-2010, 06:13 PM
The more that pray for Kent and his family...the better. It does work. We plead the blood of Jesus over Kent and his family. Thank you Lord.

MHARDEE
08-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Prayers sent

ima75man
08-14-2010, 06:19 PM
jason, said all the safety gear paid off, kent's helmet had a bad cut in it, saved his head, and life jacket floated kent upright like it's designed to do, kent was on the river making a pass by himself, thanks to all the racers who reacted so quickly, in minutes he was in a rescue boat and thanks for the medical people who was at the river. please pray for kent and his family.this will be likely a long drawn out recovery..

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
08-14-2010, 06:23 PM
He will be in my prayers

Riverrat001
08-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Thanks for all the prayers him and his family definetly need them. Get well soon kent

Craig Wayne
08-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Hang in there buddy... prayers for you and your family are being said....

BadTriad
08-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Praying for ya man!

law
08-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Kent me, the wife and the whole family is praying for u man. Hope all is going well in there. We love you man! Im coming see you as soon as that let me off this damn oil rig.

genea01
08-14-2010, 09:15 PM
kent is out of surgery and is stable doc says to give him a couple of days and see if movement comes back in his arm and it is the grace of god that he put the people in place that helped save his life today, thanks to every one that was there today while the united states is falling apart there is still the finest people in the world that helped save a life today thank you to all from his wife and family

Master Oil Racing Team
08-14-2010, 09:19 PM
As far as people being in place to help,,, That's the way it was meant to be, and the prayers will see him through the worst of it quickly and the healing is already taking place.

genea01
08-14-2010, 09:37 PM
god had these great people in place thanks mastor oil for ur kind words and prayers

seapro
08-14-2010, 09:42 PM
There was a point that I really thought we were going to lose him, boat racing is something him and I have done all of our lives and today well I Quit!!!!

reble redneck
08-14-2010, 09:48 PM
the gang at the river has u in all our prayers.

MWhite
08-15-2010, 04:29 AM
kent u hang in there buddy, we are all here for you and your family. Get well soon.

MWhite
08-15-2010, 05:42 AM
I would like to thank everybody that acted so quickly in getting to kent as quickly as possible, Thank the two ladies there that were RNs for there help and jumping in and taking control and acting as fast as they did. I cant say enough about ya'll and glad that you were there, We all appreicate it. Without you two this could have been a sad day. Thank you every much and i know his family thanks you too. I havent forgot you shane, MAN you my HERO.

Craig Wayne
08-15-2010, 06:39 AM
I would like to thank everybody that acted so quickly in getting to kent as quickly as possible, Thank the two ladies there that were RNs for there help and jumping in and taking control and acting as fast as they did. I cant say enough about ya'll and glad that you were there, We all appreicate it. Without you two this could have been a sad day. Thank you every much and i know his family thanks you too. I havent forgot you shane, MAN you my HERO.

A fine job done by all that help!!! Thnks everone!

man of many boats
08-15-2010, 06:53 AM
prayres sent

Allen J. Lang
08-15-2010, 08:14 AM
I have been reading the smack postings and feel like I have gotten to know some of you. It is sad to hear of something like this happening, but, as Wayne said, these rescue people were there for a reason placed by God at this time and place.
My prayers are with him and his family.

fastest aluminum boat in lousiana
08-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Me and my family are praying for u kent youre my hero too thank god for the people that got in those boats so quick and got you and for the ladies who where in the boat with him when i saw that it really shocks you to the core I left and didn't even get to make a pass I felt so bad for kent and his family. sorry seapro don't feel like racing either not after yesterday. please lord look out for kent in jesus name we pray.

redneck40merc
08-15-2010, 03:02 PM

Yes GOD did put them there they were from picayune mississippi and under normal conditions they wouldnt have been there. The two women were my wife and sister in law also there was my mother in law they were just doing what they were trained to do and what GOD had them there (300 miles from home) to do!!! My wife said it gave her chills when she heard what the doctors and emergency response teams said....I told her it was no coincedence yall were there for a reason. They feel so good that they were there and were able to do the things they did! Our prayers are with the family. And we did have an outstanding time up until the accident ....Yall are some great people good food and good sportsmanship.....Yall are a great bunch of people!!!!!

ima75man
08-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Yes GOD did put them there they were from picayune mississippi and under normal conditions they wouldnt have been there. The two women were my wife and sister in law also there was my mother in law they were just doing what they were trained to do and what GOD had them there (300 miles from home) to do!!! My wife said it gave her chills when she heard what the doctors and emergency response teams said....I told her it was no coincedence yall were there for a reason. They feel so good that they were there and were able to do the things they did! Our prayers are with the family. And we did have an outstanding time up until the accident ....Yall are some great people good food and good sportsmanship.....Yall are a great bunch of people!!!!!

i second that, ya'll are welcome to come to milton, fla and race, bring the ladies just in case,

BeanF
08-15-2010, 05:50 PM
We are all praying for you and your family, hope you have a successful and speedy recovery. From all the Frazier and all the Sabine River Gang.

redneck40merc
08-15-2010, 05:53 PM
If yall would please keep us updated on his status.

ima75man
08-15-2010, 05:54 PM
We are all praying for you and your family, hope you have a successful and speedy recovery. From all the Frazier and all the Sabine River Gang.

bean, we need to get a big get well card and take to kent,everybody sign it with a donation. kent's tough,we are all praying

genea01
08-15-2010, 07:09 PM
hey guys as of right now still no movement in arm but he is talking and said thanks to all yes mike white u r right shane and mulon is my HERO

HankFrazier
08-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Yall are also a great bunch of people and are welcome any time. we the S.R.G. are very thankful that yall were their. I can't tell every one how bad I feel that this happened. I hope Kent makes a speedy recovery and our prayers are with him and his family.

MWhite
08-15-2010, 07:21 PM
hey guys as of right now still no movement in arm but he is talking and said thanks to all yes mike white u r right shane and mulon is my HERO
geneo, you heard from family, how can we contact someone in family and talk with them. Keep us all posted on how hes doing ok.

seapro
08-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Glad to hear I've been worried about him

MWhite
08-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Glad to hear I've been worried about him
Yea, me too, I'd like to talk with someone in the family to see hows hes doing. Geneo keep us posted.

river_ratj40
08-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Get well Soon!!

ima75man
08-16-2010, 10:02 AM
just got off the phone with kent, heading into surgery right about now.. so everybody kent needs everyone to keep praying,boat racers are a great group of guys. 75 man out

j edwards
08-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Bogalusa boat club is prayin!!!!!

DMM
08-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Im working in Oklahoma. But I called my wife and she put Kent and his family on the prayer list at church.

dancjb
08-16-2010, 05:38 PM
talked to brent (kents brother in law) said second surgury was a success they found no dead tissue and can move four fingers .the prayers are working .thank yall

MWhite
08-16-2010, 05:44 PM
talked to brent (kents brother in law) said second surgury was a success they found no dead tissue and can move four fingers .the prayers are working .thank yall
dan thats good news. Does he have feeling in his fingers

dancjb
08-16-2010, 06:01 PM
yes he says he feeeeeels them tingle

Craig Wayne
08-16-2010, 06:55 PM
This is Craig's wife, Tara Borel.... This is such GREAT NEWS! God is good, lets continue with the prayers an hope for a speedy recovery. Let's not forget about his wife, beautiful babies, and other family members that will be helping Kent through this trying time... Thank you Lord for Allowing Your healing Hands to work through the hands of the Doctors and Nurses! Please keep the post coming on any updates as they come through!

ima75man
08-17-2010, 05:13 AM
This is Craig's wife, Tara Borel.... This is such GREAT NEWS! God is good, lets continue with the prayers an hope for a speedy recovery. Let's not forget about his wife, beautiful babies, and other family members that will be helping Kent through this trying time... Thank you Lord for Allowing Your healing Hands to work through the hands of the Doctors and Nurses! Please keep the post coming on any updates as they come through!

i think this is a time we need to realize God is good,and we need him more every day.not just in in emergency.

MHARDEE
08-17-2010, 08:52 AM
I agree

Jackson
08-18-2010, 07:23 AM
I Agree.:) Im going at six tonight for a big surgry. ?"The ones before where to look at the damage. My arm is still open. I can feel touch at my fingures and i can barely move them so thats good. We will have to have a big cook out again and this time I will eat some of that good smelling food I was smelling. I didnt eat becasue might would of slowed me down. lol. I need a big prayer for tonights surgry. yall talk to me please. thanks kent its lonley