PDA

View Full Version : Richard Kent Foreman

genea01
08-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Monday morning i will be opening a account for kent and his family for donations at chase bank and looking for donations to help his family with medical bills. He has 2 beautiful kids and wife so if any one would like to donate i will post the account on here if anyone would like to help his family out at this time that is in need. Your prayers is the most important but if you could help with any donations for his family at this time it will be greatly appreciated. thanks to all may god bless you, and if anyone doesnt have a chase close by you can call me with your donations at 337-515-2841 or pm any of the srg guys, as of right now he is out of surgery and is stable will have to wait for couple of days and see if he gets movement back in his arm.

88workcar
08-15-2010, 04:26 AM
Takeing that as a plus, they saved the arm?

man of many boats
08-15-2010, 12:31 PM
hey geno gimme a call this week ill be out of town but my ole lady can meet ya and give u a check

MHARDEE
08-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Monday morning i will be opening a account for kent and his family for donations at chase bank and looking for donations to help his family with medical bills. He has 2 beautiful kids and wife so if any one would like to donate i will post the account on here if anyone would like to help his family out at this time that is in need. Your prayers is the most important but if you could help with any donations for his family at this time it will be greatly appreciated. thanks to all may god bless you, and if anyone doesnt have a chase close by you can call me with your donations at 337-515-2841 or pm any of the srg guys, as of right now he is out of surgery and is stable will have to wait for couple of days and see if he gets movement back in his arm. Genea yu need to set the voicemail up for the #

genea01
08-16-2010, 07:42 PM
hey guys here is the account number if any one like to donate to this cause 899503932 thanks to everyone for your prayers and help

MHARDEE
08-17-2010, 08:55 AM
CK on the way snail mail . the nearest chase is an hr from me. Mitch

genea01
08-17-2010, 07:12 PM
thank you mitch you my friend are a true hero

ima75man
08-18-2010, 06:57 AM
jackson, welcome back, get well soon 75 man out

seapro
08-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Is jackson still bann from posting here???????????

Jackson
08-18-2010, 03:02 PM
This is Kent's wife Jessi.

I thank everyone for their prayers and support, Kent and I really appreciate everything. Kent has been blessed from the moment the accident happened. The nurses that were there on the scene, to the guys with more guts than the law allows, the helicopter that got there so quick. The guys and girls that helped save the love of my life will always be my heroes. We will all get together after he has recovered so I can personally thank all of you. All of that helped save Kent's life. I prayed first to keep Kent alive, then to save his arm so he could hold both of our kids at the same time. God has answered all of my prayers so far. He will have surgery this evening and the Orthapaedic Trauma Surgeon is very optimistic regarding Kent. We will keep you posted on his recovery.

All our love,

Jessi, Kent, Jackson and Isabella Foreman

88workcar
08-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Is jackson still bann from posting here???????????

YES, the WHOLE reason for opening the SMACK TALK section on the other board, he has to post someware LOL

seapro
08-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Glad tomarow is Friday