PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Bayfair September 17, 18 & 19

rossdbos
08-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Working on the race circular so far here is who has committed:

POPRA Offshore
Stock Outboard (Fiesta Island)
APBA PWC Closed Course (Crown Point since No Drag Boats)
Western Formula Lights Series (SST-45's)- Ski Beach
SST-120's (Formula 2)- Ski Beach
Gran Prix Hydroplanes - large course

Now working on the following boat counts for Ski Beach:
1.) Crackerbox - (I believe 6 confirmed as of today waiting for final word)
2.) SS/PS- Waiting for Rankdizzle/Original K King and the rest to get back to me
3.) KRR - see above
4.) Comp Jet - Waiting for final confirmation
5.) Classic Outboard Runabout (COR) - waiting for confirmation

Also, waiting for final word about the return of the Unlimited Hydroplanes.

If any racers wish to chime in their intentions or email (rpmracingent@yahoo.com) or call me (310) 318-4012 I would be greatly appreciative.

Last, any racers that need motorhome spots, please contact me asap!

Reminder: SCSC has cancelled Bakersfield so this will be last race for the 2010 racing season to get points.

Thank and I am working on making this a great event!!!!

Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

Skoontz
08-16-2010, 05:45 PM
San diego is the most relaxed fun race you will ever run as far as stockers go. Fiesta Island is a blast.

fyremanbill
08-16-2010, 08:34 PM
Looks like we have at least 4 COR boats as of tonight.

mcprodesign
08-16-2010, 09:13 PM
Working on the race circular so far here is who has committed:

POPRA Offshore
Stock Outboard (Fiesta Island)
APBA PWC Closed Course (Crown Point since No Drag Boats)
Western Formula Lights Series (SST-45's)- Ski Beach
SST-120's (Formula 2)- Ski Beach
Gran Prix Hydroplanes - large course

Now working on the following boat counts for Ski Beach:
1.) Crackerbox - (I believe 6 confirmed as of today waiting for final word)
2.) SS/PS- Waiting for Rankdizzle/Original K King and the rest to get back to me
3.) KRR - see above
4.) Comp Jet - Waiting for final confirmation
5.) Classic Outboard Runabout (COR) - waiting for confirmation

Also, waiting for final word about the return of the Unlimited Hydroplanes.

If any racers wish to chime in their intentions or email (rpmracingent@yahoo.com) or call me (310) 318-4012 I would be greatly appreciative.

Last, any racers that need motorhome spots, please contact me asap!

Reminder: SCSC has cancelled Bakersfield so this will be last race for the 2010 racing season to get points.

Thank and I am working on making this a great event!!!!

Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT. Glad you are involed Ross. It was a lot of fun the last year, but it could have used your skills for sure :D

MikeWright
08-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Come on National Guard lets get it done

Mike Menter
08-25-2010, 09:37 AM
San diego is the most relaxed fun race you will ever run as far as stockers go. Fiesta Island is a blast.

Just asking so dont bite. Whats the reason behind running stocks on Fiesta?

nightwing
08-25-2010, 12:21 PM
why not. it a race. it not too bad early in the morning. three days of racing too.

capnzee
08-26-2010, 08:20 AM
The COR boats have been confirmed by Ross and will be there and ready to run! CAPNZEE:)

rossdbos
08-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Good Afternoon Race Teams:

Here are your discounted room rates for the 2010 San Diego Bayfair. Please make your reservations by using group code- "San Diego Bayfair" at each respective hotel that you choose. Reservations can be made for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 16-19) single or double occupancy.

1. The Dana on Mission Bay- www.thedana.com @ a $119 rate

2. Hampton Inn Sea World- www.hamptoninn.com @ a $89 with free breakfast

3. Mission Valley Resort- www.missionvalleyresort.com at $69 rate

Please add this for anyone looking for a different type of accommodation:

Please call the San Diego Concierge www.sandiegoconcierge.com (free hotel reservation service)@ 1800 979-9091 and ask to speak to Michael Hall if you are having trouble making reservations at the host hotels or need additional info or service.

Also, I need an exact motorhome count from your race teams that are participating.

Last, Please forward this to all perspective race teams for San Diego Bayfair.

Sincerely,

Ross Wallach, Race Director
RPM RACING ENTERPRISES
1803 Morgan Lane
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Phone (310) 318-4012
Fax (310) 372-7427

Skoontz
08-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Fiesta Island is the only place that lets Bob's daughters run and frolich about, also it is by far the best spot to watch racing right at the judges tower on the start/finish line.

The early AM is a pain, because we have to get up early, but, the water is smooth as a babys but. It might be fun to race on the 2.25 mile course.... 2 laps...Or, we could do a daytona start...Drivers run 100' down the beach, through the water, then put on the life jacket and helmet, then start once you have saftey equipment on. After the checker, take equipment off and race back to the line where you started in the sand....Or, a relay race....AX starts, then hands a baton to A class. A finishes and hands the baton to a team member in 20SS, who finishes and give a baton to C class. Points will be deducted for fastest boats until the score is tallied, where, any boat slow fast first or last across the line could win..... Lets make it fun after the start and first turn.....

capnzee
08-27-2010, 05:58 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun for the racers and their families, not a lot of excitement for the spectators--why run a parade around a 2 1/2 mile course? How about a race from the "barging buoy" to the start line and run single pin turns around the two. Then to add to the fun of handing off batons, let the kids start their own engines with no one holding the boats out of the water, you know, like we used to do in the old days when boats were real boats and not surfboards.

Skoontz
08-27-2010, 07:49 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun for the racers and their families, not a lot of excitement for the spectators--why run a parade around a 2 1/2 mile course? How about a race from the "barging buoy" to the start line and run single pin turns around the two. Then to add to the fun of handing off batons, let the kids start their own engines with no one holding the boats out of the water, you know, like we used to do in the old days when boats were real boats and not surfboards.

Something like that has to be done to shake it up Rod. The 2.25 mile course would not work, I agree, but, the marathon races with a points system to work against the fastest rigs would be allot of fun, and at the same time use the brain to race smarter rather than faster. It would be a way to eliminate lag times, and the ones with the most money would not necessarily have a better chance as they do in most racing. You could even run what you brung without the class restrictions.

I heard once that all things have a life expectancy. That said, a sport in existance since 1903 is on its way to the grave, unless you add change. Radical change.

AZOutlaw
08-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Fiesta Island is the only place that lets Bob's daughters run and frolich about, also it is by far the best spot to watch racing right at the judges tower on the start/finish line.

Bobby will NOT be there this year. So, hopefully Ross is getting us the usual tank of fresh water, rescue on our side of the bay early, a fenced off area, and overnight security for the boats and trailers.

capnzee
08-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Bill, if you were to draw for teams in a relay race, so that the fastest boats were not paired up on any particular team,,it could be fun for the racers. In the meantime, we are about ready to let anyone with a "ski" boat and a V-6, V-4 or inline six run with the COR'S. Any one out there got one? OMC/MERC/YAMMIE, COME ON!:r:)d

DRC
08-31-2010, 10:46 AM
Rod we are going to need spots for two motorhomes and a truck.If you have any questions give me a call. (310) 658-3891 Dave & Tim Carranza Hondo # 45 COR 100

capnzee
08-31-2010, 12:32 PM
We have reservations for 4 motorhomes at San Diego--Tim Caranza, Dave Caranza, Ron Hill and Rod Zapf. Any other COR boats need parking? My count of COR boats at this time is John Sorres, Ron Hill, Bill James, Rod Zapf and the Caranza boys. Not a very good showing for a Premier Race. I have heard rumors that Al Stoker may show with Fred Bowden's Del Taco boat and also a possibility that John Lane may show. If any of these are more than rumors, please call me. Ross has promised lots of time on the water and as many laps as we want but I just can't imagine a 3 or 4 boat parade for 10 -20 laps. If there are any ski type boats out there that would like to go up against the COR's please check in. We will be at Ski Beach which is about as good as it gets for "fill-ins" Rod

AZOutlaw
08-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Air Guard & Degree Men Back Return To Bayfair as posted here.... http://www.h1unlimited.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=925&Itemid=59

Design-Craig Montgomery

H1 Unlimited Hydroplanes will return to San Diego’s Bayfair on Mission Bay September 17 – 19 for the Air Guard Championship presented by Degree Men.
In announcing the agreement which led to the return of the world’s fastest race boats to Bayfair after a one year absence, H1 Chairman Sam Cole said, “This is a fantastic moment for our sport. To be able to announce that we are racing in San Diego with the Air National Guard as the race sponsor and Degree Men as the presenting sponsor is awesome."

Cole continued, “We are honored and excited to be able to showcase our sport with these nationally known motorsports sponsors. We will be following the NASCAR Air Guard 400 on September 11 with the Air Guard Championship presented by Degree, what a weekend it will be on Mission Bay!"

"We're thrilled to have H1 Unlimited returning to San Diego," added Jeff Thomas, Chairman of San Diego Bayfair's Board of Directors. "We feel there is no better place than Mission Bay to admire the beauty and the speed of the unlimited hydroplanes. Racing fans are in for an action-packed three-day event."

“The Air National Guard is proud to partner the H1 Unlimited series at the San Diego Bayfair as we look to increase overall awareness of the Air Guard. We invite people to consider joining their local unit as a way for them to give back to the community and serve their country, and this event will help us do just that," stated Capt Rondal Perry, Division Chief of ANG Marketing and Advertising.

Former CEO and President of Boeing Commercial Airplanes Scott Carson and his wife Linda are also supporting the event financially in honor of American military serving in Afghanistan. The Carsons have a son-in-law currently serving there.

Degree Men will also be involved as title sponsor of one of the race teams appearing at the event, which will be featured in an aggressive marketing and advertising campaign in Southern California.

A very fast twelve boat field is expected to be on Mission Bay for the three day event where they will reach speeds in excess of 200 mph. Steve David, defending series high point champion and three time winner in 2010 driving the U-1 Oh Boy! Oberto, will be looking to build on his 506 point lead over chief rival and 2010 Gold Cup Champion Dave Villwock in the U-96 Spirit of Qatar as the two veterans battle for the season high point title.

2008 Bayfair winner Jeff Bernard will return in the U-5 Formulaboats.com, currently in fifth place on the high points ladder. Bernard’s team mate J Michael Kelly, winner of the final event of 2009 is in second place driving the U-7 Graham Trucking with Brian Perkins in the U-21 Miss Albert Lee Appliance in third. The automotive powered hydroplanes of the Grand Prix West series will also compete at Bayfair. The GPW boats were the featured class at Bayfair in 2009.

The Air Guard Championship presented by Degree Men will be the fifth race on the H1 Unlimited 2010 circuit. Immediately following the event, the top ten boats in the fleet will be shipped to Doha, Qatar for the second running of the Oryx Cup UIM World Championship on Doha Bay November 19-21, which will conclude the season.

The Air Guard Championship presented by Degree Men will be seen on the Versus Network on Saturday, October 16 and will be streamed live on the internet by Tampa Digital Studios.

Scott23
09-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Any 120's going???

rossdbos
09-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Well, I got the word from Dean Wilson that after Dan's crash the 120's were out for San Diego. Hope to see them at Parker Thanksgiving!

Get well soon Dan!

ePerformanceMarine
09-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Bobby will NOT be there this year. So, hopefully Ross is getting us the usual tank of fresh water, rescue on our side of the bay early, a fenced off area, and overnight security for the boats and trailers.
If needed JRPM River Rescue can help out !

bandit
09-12-2010, 07:54 PM
Bill said,Fiesta Island is the only place to watch racing right at the judges tower on the start/finish line.

Been on both sides as a spectator i like vacation isle.
That sun can be a killer if the final is good.
Of course they only had u boats and watershows last time i was there.

nightwing
09-12-2010, 08:37 PM
hey jim. is amanda racing axsh ash in san degio?

ePerformanceMarine
09-14-2010, 07:47 PM
If needed JRPM River Rescue can help out !

hey jim. is amanda racing axsh ash in san degio?

Well, no one has contacted me about help with patrol/rescue boats, so I don't think we are going to make the trip down. As far as Amanda we are getting ready to paint/repair her boat. If we are needed then maybe she can race.

rossdbos
09-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Sorry Jim. I have been swamped getting ready for this weekend. Way too much on my plate plus I have Dana Point to Oceanside & Back next weekend (PWC Offshore Triple Crown race) and then the Enduro in October.

Chad C. is in charge of course control/rescue (along with Terry Tobey) I am doing the race stuff. I know Don Van Orman is in charge of rescue boats and last time I spoke with him he had plenty. I appreciate the offer. Hope to see you at the Enduro.

Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

mcprodesign
09-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Hey Ross.. What inboards are set to run?

AZOutlaw
09-15-2010, 10:13 PM
Friday, September 17, 2010

7:15 -7:25 Working Boat/Perimeter Boat Roll Call - Mandatory

7:30-9:00 Stock Hydroplane Testing - ASH & AXSH Fiesta Island

7:30-8:00 POPRA Driver & Throttlemen Physicals POPRA Hospitality Area

8:00 H1 Pre-Water Activity Driver and Crew Chief Meeting H1 Trailer

8:00-5:30 PWC Closed Course Racing Crown Point Shores

8:00-8:15 PWC Endurance - Testing #1 Ski Beach

8:15-8:30 Classic Outboard Runabout - Testing #1 Ski Beach 4 Pin

8:30-8:45 Western Formula Light SST- 45 - Testing #1 Ski Beach 4 Pin

8:45-9:00 Cracker Box APBA & CBRA - Testing #1 Ski Beach 4 Pin

9:00–10:30 H1 Unlimited Hydroplane - Testing #1 Full Course

10:30-11:00 Pacific Offshore Power Boats (All Classes) - Testing #1 Full Course

11:00-12:00 Grand Prix West - Testing #1 1 2/3 Mile

12:00-1:30 H1 Unlimited Hydroplane Time Trial #1 Full Course

1:30-2:15 Pacific Offshore Heat #1 Presented by K&N Filters & FilterMAG Magnets Full Course

P-1 & Cat 15 Laps - P-2 and up 12 laps

2:15-2:30 PWC Endurance Exhibition Fiesta Island

2:15-2:30 Cracker Box Testing - APBA & CBRA #2 Ski Beach 4 Pin

2:30-2:50 Western Formula Light SST-45 Testing #2 Ski Beach 4 Pin

2:50-3:05 Classic Outboard Runabouts Testing #2 Ski Beach 4 Pin

3:05-3:30 Grand Prix West Testing #2 1 2/3 Course

3:30-4:45 H1 Unlimited Hydroplane Time Trial #2 Full Course

4:45-5:30 Pacific Offshore Heat #2 Presented by K&N Filters & FilterMAG Magnets Full Course

Full Bayfair schedule link here...http://www.sandiegobayfair.org/schedule.html?start=1

mcprodesign
09-16-2010, 04:11 PM
Friday, September 17, 2010

7:15 -7:25 Working Boat/Perimeter Boat Roll Call - Mandatory

7:30-9:00 Stock Hydroplane Testing - ASH & AXSH Fiesta Island

7:30-8:00 POPRA Driver & Throttlemen Physicals POPRA Hospitality Area

8:00 H1 Pre-Water Activity Driver and Crew Chief Meeting H1 Trailer

8:00-5:30 PWC Closed Course Racing Crown Point Shores

8:00-8:15 PWC Endurance - Testing #1 Ski Beach

8:15-8:30 Classic Outboard Runabout - Testing #1 Ski Beach 4 Pin

8:30-8:45 Western Formula Light SST- 45 - Testing #1 Ski Beach 4 Pin

8:45-9:00 Cracker Box APBA & CBRA - Testing #1 Ski Beach 4 Pin

9:00–10:30 H1 Unlimited Hydroplane - Testing #1 Full Course

10:30-11:00 Pacific Offshore Power Boats (All Classes) - Testing #1 Full Course

11:00-12:00 Grand Prix West - Testing #1 1 2/3 Mile

12:00-1:30 H1 Unlimited Hydroplane Time Trial #1 Full Course

1:30-2:15 Pacific Offshore Heat #1 Presented by K&N Filters & FilterMAG Magnets Full Course

2:15-2:30 PWC Endurance Exhibition Fiesta Island

2:15-2:30 Cracker Box Testing - APBA & CBRA #2 Ski Beach 4 Pin

2:30-2:50 Western Formula Light SST-45 Testing #2 Ski Beach 4 Pin

2:50-3:05 Classic Outboard Runabouts Testing #2 Ski Beach 4 Pin

3:05-3:30 Grand Prix West Testing #2 1 2/3 Course

3:30-4:45 H1 Unlimited Hydroplane Time Trial #2 Full Course

4:45-5:30 Pacific Offshore Heat #2 Presented by K&N Filters & FilterMAG Magnets Full Course

Full Bayfair schedule link here...http://www.sandiegobayfair.org/schedule.html?start=1
ok so Crackerboxes.
Are we gonna see the 7 plus liters this weekend. Western gp? Are we gonna see Traficade??

capnzee
09-20-2010, 04:59 PM
Boatracing at Sea Fair has never been better and I think that ROSS WALLACH deserves a great deal of the credit, if not all, at least as far as the Unlimited's and the COR boats are concerned. He gave us so much more than I ever expected. We had a great place for our motorhome which happened to be right next to the sweetheart that won the dance contest two nights in a row! He gave us more passes than we could use, gave us plenty of time on the water and was congenial and understanding throughout the week-end. I would regress and thank all of the folks who helped put on Sea Fair! Certainly one person could never have put on an event like this without a huge amount of help. Ross' ladies that took care of registration were so helpful. We had a lot of rookies coming out for the first time. We even had a young man who looked at our boats and said "I have one of those, could I race with you?" Of course we said yes, he had a ball and something to tell his grand kids about, APBA has a new racer--thankyou COR! So thanks from all of the COR boats for a great week-end and we are looking forward to the "INDIANAPOLIS OF BOAT RACING" October 30th .

rossdbos
09-20-2010, 06:28 PM
First and foremost a big thank you to the RPM staff:
The Officials: John Castelli, Pat Whitcomb, Brian Wilson, Roger Carr, Dennis Dean, Bobbie Peebles
The Scorers/Registrars: Stephanie Holewinske, LaJuan Pedro, Trisha Thomas, Mary Ann Wilson

A big thank you to Joe Culley for helping me and the crew all weekend plus that venison chili was unreal!!!

Thanks to the Bayfair team- Becky Strawser, Bob Davies, Jeff Thomas, Jim Kidrick, Greg Mansfield, Terry Tobey and especially to Chad Christianson and Dennis Dean, two of greatest guys to work with in the business!!

Last but certainly not least to the racers, teams and families that showed up to be a part of this years event- Thank You, Thank You!!!

To all the fans thanks for coming out and watching some of the best boat racing has to offer.

Here are your overall results:

AXSH
1st- Kevin Curtis, #60C Huntington Beach, CA
2nd-Jared Wallach, 18C Redondo Beach, CA
3rd-KT Schwab, 62C, Encinitas, CA
4th- Michale Wright, 71C Huntington Beach, CA

ASH
1st-Jeff Conant, 98C Glendale, AZ
2nd-Tammy Dawe, 20C Adelanto, CA
3rd-Kevin Curtis, 60C Huntington Beach, CA
4th-Michael Wright, 70C Huntington Beach, CA
5th-KT Schwab, 62C Encinitas, CA

PWC
1st- Mike Follmer #2 Fountain Valley, CA (Pro/Am)

1st- Tom Clarke #371 Costa Mesa, CA (Vet/Master)

C.O.R.
1st-Pat Bowman #9, Fresno, CA
2nd-Rod Zapf #88, Manhattan Beach, CA
3rd-Bill James #819, Sylmar, CA
4th-Kevin Taylor #234, Henderson, NV
5th-Dave/Tim Carranza #45, Hawthorne, CA
6th-Joshua Price #11, San Diego, CA

Cracker Box
1st-Amy Ottinger/Blake Stump, P-96, Lake Havasu, AZ
2nd-Scott Schatz/Pat Bowman/Bob Williams, P-9 Chino Hills, CA
3rd-Mike Schatz/Pat Bowman, P-92 Long Beach, CA
4th-Jerry Ross/Mike Follmer, P-69 Huntington Beach, CA
5th-Nick Granger/ , P-24, La Palma, CA

CBRA Cracker Box
1st-Dwight Moody Jr./John Burlingham P-66, Santa Ana, CA
2nd-Brett Marshall/Mike Sweeney 144-P, Las Vegas, NV
3rd-Matt Bookey/ P-44, Long Beach, CA
4th-Andrew Games/Vinny Games, P85, Santa Ana, CA

chill
09-20-2010, 08:13 PM
Some great shots from the race. It looks like Jason's pilot license came in handy.

http://photomark.dragboatracing.com/4835817

mcprodesign
09-20-2010, 09:14 PM
Boatracing at Sea Fair has never been better and I think that ROSS WALLACH deserves a great deal of the credit, if not all, at least as far as the Unlimited's and the COR boats are concerned. He gave us so much more than I ever expected. We had a great place for our motorhome which happened to be right next to the sweetheart that won the dance contest two nights in a row! He gave us more passes than we could use, gave us plenty of time on the water and was congenial and understanding throughout the week-end. I would regress and thank all of the folks who helped put on Sea Fair! Certainly one person could never have put on an event like this without a huge amount of help. Ross' ladies that took care of registration were so helpful. We had a lot of rookies coming out for the first time. We even had a young man who looked at our boats and said "I have one of those, could I race with you?" Of course we said yes, he had a ball and something to tell his grand kids about, APBA has a new racer--thankyou COR! So thanks from all of the COR boats for a great week-end and we are looking forward to the "INDIANAPOLIS OF BOAT RACING" October 30th . I saw your boat run out there. it looked real good. The races were great to watch. I was diggin' those 7 liter hydros.. Was watching the races from our boat. Can't wait until next year. chad

capnzee
09-21-2010, 07:11 AM
I saw your boat run out there. it looked real good. The races were great to watch. I was diggin' those 7 liter hydros.. Was watching the races from our boat. Can't wait until next year. chad You don't have to wait until next year, you can join us at any time! R:)D

rossdbos
09-21-2010, 07:37 AM
The Officials: John Castelli, Pat Whitcomb, Brian Wilson, Roger Carr, Dennis Dean, Bobbie Peebles
The Scorers/Registrars: Stephanie Holewinske, LaJuan Pedro, Trisha Thomas, Mary Ann Wilson

A big thank you to Joe Culley for helping me and the crew all weekend plus that venison chili was unreal!!!

Thanks to the Bayfair team- Becky Strawser, Bob Davies, Jeff Thomas, Jim Kidrick, Greg Mansfield, Terry Tobey and especially to Chad Christianson and Dennis Dean, two of greatest guys to work with in the business!!

Last but certainly not least to the racers, teams and families that showed up to be a part of this years event- Thank You, Thank You!!!

To all the fans thanks for coming out and watching some of the best boat racing has to offer.

AXSH

ASH

PWC

C.O.R.

Cracker Box

CBRA Cracker Box

SST-45
1st- 93 R.J. West/ Skelton Racing, Valencia, CA
2nd-37 Dean Comer/ Skelton Racing, Monrovia, CA
3rd-22 Steven Dawe/Trafficade, Indio, CA
4th-19 Kevin Curtis/Reiter Racing, Huntington Beach, CA
5th-48 John Lane/Reiter Racing, Huntington Beach, CA
6th-24 Spencer Love/Love Bros. Racing, Santa Rosa, CA
7th-917 Pat Michael/Michael Racing, Pahrump, NV
8th-10 Jason Williams/WCBS Racing, Alta Loma, CA (DNF)

steve sr.
09-21-2010, 08:19 AM
tRYING TO GET READY FOR PARKER AND AM SHORT MONEY.....Does any of the C.O.R. Boaters have a spare 2 ltr they are willing to rent out for the race. Looking mainly for a complete power head. Have a lower and mid section with pan and cowling but we cant row fast enough to be competitive. Just want to run the race. Would be willing to buy the power head if I could get a little time to pay. Anyone with any ideas please contact me through BRF or my cell number is (760) 680-6494. Got a nice Sleek I bought from Rod and would sure like to see it run at Parker.

capnzee
09-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Ok guys, there must be enough stuff out there that we can put together something! Anyone out there willing to put together a cor engine? We might even make it a club engine that would circulate in any direction that it is needed???? R:rolleyes:D

Marlee Hill
09-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Awesome race Ross! I had a ton of fun, even though i couldn't run.... Great seeing everyone, and it was great catching up with everyone! :) see u all soon!

steve sr.
09-21-2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks for the help Rod! I have I think lined up a 2 ltr 135 fairly complete but it needs boring and I cany find anyone to do it. Motor could be complete less a few small essentials. Getting a list of those. Mid section thats on it has the old style trim pump which I might be able to work with. There checking on a lower unit for it but its going to need some electrical parts, a new intake and carbs which Ron says he has and I"ll let you know about the rest.....

sst45jefff
09-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Any results on the sst45s or is the finish pending ?

AXSH

ASH

PWC

C.O.R.

Cracker Box

CBRA Cracker Box

rossdbos
09-22-2010, 11:59 AM
In my haste to get it done and posted I must have overlooked the SST-45 Results. Please excuse my stupidity as I didn't mean to do that.

They are there now.

Ross