PDA

View Full Version : Showdown at Lake Buhlow

BeanF
09-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Lake Buhlow, in Alexandria Louisiana, Testing on Oct. 8th, Racing Oct. 9th and 10th. Let me know who may be interested.

redneck40merc
09-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Bogalusa boat club will be there

50hptiller
09-03-2010, 02:57 PM
i will be there

88workcar
09-03-2010, 05:48 PM
I am not going, sorry, done made three (3) trips that way, time for one here, have fun

50hptiller
09-03-2010, 09:13 PM
dont punk out.... we got some unfinished 800 foot drag racing, if you caint make that then when and where, i aint scared to travel, i travel every time. get you a kitchen pass and come on

seapro
09-03-2010, 10:06 PM
I am not going, sorry, done made three (3) trips that way, time for one here, have fun

That's not here it's a 2 hour drive for us ! Seapro marine is in for the 8th and 9th what kind of racin are we going to do?

Jackson
09-05-2010, 06:29 AM
I will be there.

man of many boats
09-05-2010, 09:20 PM
That's not here it's a 2 hour drive for us ! Seapro marine is in for the 8th and 9th what kind of racin are we going to do?

dont matter where its held at hes he will line up wit every body that is there and get out run then go home runnin his mouth sayin he out run every body there lol

genea01
09-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Deleted and banned

Don't give the admins work to do

seapro
09-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Deleted and banned

Don't give the admins work to do

What did he do ? Miss spell a word ,typed in the nude,have you ever had a problumb with gene ? How about if you didn't like it just delete it but no let's be super moderator and bann him to make an example for the rest of us so that we will be sceard of your moderating powers If I read the topic at hand right it said more smack if that's not what you want to happen there the y'all should close it all together so you don't have to worrie with it beings it takes up so much of your time grouch!! Your friend seapro

ps. If you find the need to bann me and delete my post you will greatly prove my point Sam because none of the above falls outside the rules and giudlines of this forum unless you count noy being in agrence with you

MWhite
09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
What did he do ? Miss spell a word ,typed in the nude,have you ever had a problumb with gene ? How about if you didn't like it just delete it but no let's be super moderator and bann him to make an example for the rest of us so that we will be sceard of your moderating powers If I read the topic at hand right it said more smack if that's not what you want to happen there the y'all should close it all together so you don't have to worrie with it beings it takes up so much of your time grouch!! Your friend seapro

ps. If you find the need to bann me and delete my post you will greatly prove my point Sam because none of the above falls outside the rules and giudlines of this forum unless you count noy being in agrence with you
What did gene do to get banned, I read what he said earlyer and there was nothin out of line with that. If ya'll dont like what someone says or said delete that,, NOT BANNED the person, give him a warning are something, What happen with gene wasd on another site not BRF site. Sam,,, you over reacting and jumping the gun to quick on this, Just like you always do. Gene has never cause any problems on here, you got banned on the brain, everytime someone says something you dont like,,, its like lets banned him. Nobody else complains about it, just you. If it takes up so much of your time, then dont read it, Im sure there other things you could be doing besides over here trying to police us all the time. Theres more people that looks and read the smack talk section than any other section on here,, and thats just what it is just smack talk for fun and picking. So Lightin up, you dont have to be like this on here. Banning gene was not right and uncall for and you know it, and if what i said dont agree with you are falls out of your guidelines then you can banned me too. It will just go to show people how you are.

Craig Wayne
09-07-2010, 01:53 PM
what did gene do to get banned, i read what he said earlyer and there was nothin out of line with that. If ya'll dont like what someone says or said delete that,, not banned the person, give him a warning are something, what happen with gene wasd on another site not brf site. Sam,,, you over reacting and jumping the gun to quick on this, just like you always do. Gene has never cause any problems on here, you got banned on the brain, everytime someone says something you dont like,,, its like lets banned him. Nobody else complains about it, just you. If it takes up so much of your time, then dont read it, im sure there other things you could be doing besides over here trying to police us all the time. Theres more people that looks and read the smack talk section than any other section on here,, and thats just what it is just smack talk for fun and picking. So lightin up, you dont have to be like this on here. Banning gene was not right and uncall for and you know it, and if what i said dont agree with you are falls out of your guidelines then you can banned me too. It will just go to show people how you are.

me too !!!

j edwards
09-07-2010, 02:03 PM
me too !!! i second that!!!!!!

ima75man
09-09-2010, 05:50 AM
hey boyz, it seems like we have a growing up issues..all of us have family and love ones. kent's crash was a wake up call.even with a great driver and great equipment things can, do go wrong.i haven't seen the video or know if there's a video,. my understanding, the tiller handle broke. don't know for sure what broke it.we have a great group of racers that are united in the quest to be the best.we have a large group of people interested in the little boat.let's all re group and enjoy the next race at alex. thanks boyz,, we have to police yourselves, because are actions set the tone for future racers. thanks for your time john tolbert aka 75 man out

MWhite
09-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Looking forward to going to alex, if everything gos right, kents crash scared and shook us up alot, but i believe hes on the right track to getting well,If i know him he'll wont to be in the thick of it, ( the wife might have something to say about that,) LOL,,, but maybe we can try to regroup again,and focus on getting back to normal and maybe do some racing, 75man is just itching to get stung by somebody maybe beano, i done told cody i got surprize for him, all the guys that was at the get together gots some unfinsh business, if ya'll know what i mean, Lets make it happen, Pot stirer, on the side.

ima75man
09-09-2010, 05:58 PM
dude, i might get stung but it wont be from you, it's guna take another omc, maybe the bogulosa boyz, wont hurt so bad, if a omc takes me down. beano i'll send you a picture of the prop, i'll run against you.. lol it's a merc eater prop.. ya'll better be cleaning the hulls with bon ami.. that's all folks 75 man out

HankFrazier
09-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Looking forward to going to Alex. got an old score to settle.

ima75man
09-09-2010, 06:37 PM
hank, you taking the hooters boat,meet me half way we can race the hooters boat against the sugar shack boat, she's 28 footer with 1970- 25 johnson sea-horse on the back.not real fast but the trip always ends to soon.. 75 man out

MWhite
09-09-2010, 06:42 PM
hank, you taking the hooters boat,meet me half way we can race the hooters boat against the sugar shack boat, she's 28 footer with 1970- 25 johnson sea-horse on the back.not real fast but the trip always ends to soon.. 75 man out
know why the trip ended so soon, cause of what u had on the back of it, bet its hell paddling a 28footer

ima75man
09-09-2010, 06:58 PM
mike, always head upstream you can drift back down, beside with 10 sexy ladies, on the rowing machine it's kinda fun..might not win, but sure a lot of fun

MWhite
09-09-2010, 07:03 PM
mike, always head upstream you can drift back down, beside with 10 sexy ladies, on the rowing machine it's kinda fun..might not win, but sure a lot of fun
Yea, you right, alot of fun.

Craig Wayne
09-09-2010, 07:13 PM

I wouldnt leave the bank !!!;)

50hptiller
09-09-2010, 08:40 PM
10 sexy ladies huh?........... five fingers on each hand.........prolly some big ole slama-hogs..... face full of bbq sause and butter....lol

ima75man
09-10-2010, 04:19 AM
what's wrong with big ladies, they keep you warn in the winter time

MWhite
09-10-2010, 04:23 AM
what's wrong with big ladies, they keep you warn in the winter time
cody LOL LOL. It aint winter time

ima75man
09-10-2010, 04:37 AM
mike, you and cody come down this winter, ya'll be bragging on the big girls, that's why the sugar shach boat so big. thing would sink if it was a 20 footer.

MWhite
09-10-2010, 11:40 AM
mike, you and cody come down this winter, ya'll be bragging on the big girls, that's why the sugar shach boat so big. thing would sink if it was a 20 footer.
how u go from 10 sexy ladies to 10 big fat ladies on sugar shack barge

Jackson
09-10-2010, 02:37 PM
I want to race :mad:

ima75man
09-10-2010, 04:18 PM
I want to race :mad:

kent, when you feel better, put you in the little boat with some big omc power.

MWhite
09-10-2010, 05:54 PM
kent, when you feel better, put you in the little boat with some big omc power.
Hell he had more power than 2 omcs, how much more do u wont him to have

Craig Wayne
09-10-2010, 06:24 PM
hell he had more power than 2 omcs, how much more do u wont him to have

amen !!!

ima75man
09-10-2010, 06:45 PM
hey srg, cut a man some slack, kent knows the whole story, nothing but omc's.. kent ain't you guna step up to the plate.tell them 75 man out

Jackson
09-11-2010, 02:47 AM
John ur Lil omc's I'm sure r very strong, but don't think that this Lil MERC was not. It was way to much for Lil red I just didn't know it tell now. ;)

ima75man
09-11-2010, 11:19 AM
John ur Lil omc's I'm sure r very strong, but don't think that this Lil MERC was not. It was way to much for Lil red I just didn't know it tell now. ;)

that's cool, i know how the srg feels about the omc's,rememeber kent it ain't over till the fat lady sings.. 75 man out

dancjb
09-11-2010, 06:38 PM
that's cool, i know how the srg feels about the omc's,rememeber kent it ain't over till the fat lady sings.. 75 man out

sounds like u have plenty of those

MWhite
09-11-2010, 07:21 PM
sounds like u have plenty of those
I believe he does too. LOL

ima75man
09-12-2010, 05:31 AM
dude,the beach is close by,when a lady is 5foot 1inch tall, should weight around 110 lbs. when she hit about 130 she a big enough to ride in the sugar shach yacht.when the ladies hit 150 lbs we make roller derby girls out of them. remember....... what's big and black and runs in the back.......... MERCURY....................... have a good one boyz

ima75man
09-12-2010, 05:43 AM
dude,the beach is close by,when a lady is 5foot 1inch tall, should weight around 110 lbs. when she hit about 130 she a big enough to ride in the sugar shach yacht.when the ladies hit 150 lbs we make roller derby girls out of them. remember....... what's big and black and runs in the back.......... MERCURY....................... have a good boyz

my wife read the post i just posted, she said, i weight 151 lbs. guna make a roller derby girl out of me? looks like no breakfest today, don't think she cooking at lunch, and no supper. really think i stuck my big foot in my mouth.. this ole pot stir-r, is in a lot of trouble.what ya'll having for breakest? looks like i'll be eating crow for a while.didn't mean to be a smart butt, sorry if i make some ladies mad, mike white make me say it,, remember mike, mike hello.

Craig Wayne
09-12-2010, 06:03 AM
my wife read the post i just posted, she said, i weight 151 lbs. guna make a roller derby girl out of me? looks like no breakfest today, don't think she cooking at lunch, and no supper. really think i stuck my big foot in my mouth.. this ole pot stir-r, is in a lot of trouble.what ya'll having for breakest? looks like i'll be eating crow for a while.didn't mean to be a smart butt, sorry if i make some ladies mad, mike white make me say it,, remember mike, mike hello.

Thats what you get when you down grade MERCURY !!! Even your wife knows better.:p

ima75man
09-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Thats what you get when you down grade MERCURY !!! Even your wife knows better.:p

craig wayne, not really a lot of over sized women here.after kent's crash,i thought ya'll might quit racing, just trying to help stir the pot..

MWhite
09-12-2010, 07:15 AM
See there u went and done it, i didnt do it, no breakfest, no lunch, no supper, shes probably thinks u need to go on a diet too, What big and black ,are lil and black ,,dont never have to look back.

Craig Wayne
09-12-2010, 07:22 AM
;)
craig wayne, not really a lot of over sized women here.after kent's crash,i thought ya'll might quit racing, just trying to help stir the pot..

We aint gona quit niether is Kent !!! ;)

ima75man
09-12-2010, 07:40 AM
;)

We aint gona quit niether is Kent !!! ;)

the srg and the blackwater gang agree on one thing, we ain't guna quit, until, well i want go there.. omc forever 75

Riverrat001
09-12-2010, 07:47 AM

Quit racing? If someone you know gets in a car wreck u gonna quit driving?

fastest aluminum boat in lousiana
09-12-2010, 09:06 AM
im coming too, waterways is hot with cops down here the teal won't even fly hows the law up in alex

88workcar
09-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Quit racing? If someone you know gets in a car wreck u gonna quit driving?
No But wear a seat belt.

I found a picture, I was told that there was 10 lenghts between these two..... Guess one was just crusing for the photo shoot. Take note: I WAS indeed told that, Not looking for trouble just saying.....

seapro
09-12-2010, 10:44 AM
No But wear a seat belt.

I found a picture, I was told that there was 10 lenghts between these two..... Guess one was just crusing for the photo shoot. Take note: I WAS indeed told that, Not looking for trouble just saying.....

Don't know who told you that it was 2 at the very most but who cares the front wins and the back loses I understand it's difernt were your from but that's ok

Craig Wayne
09-12-2010, 11:30 AM
No But wear a seat belt.

Pic dosnt pull up for me

50hptiller
09-12-2010, 11:53 AM
No But wear a seat belt.

not lookin for trouble? if you would have got there when everybody else did you could have seen for yourself what happened......well i don't know maybe not with all that roostertail in your face, you might not have been able to see.

09-12-2010, 12:16 PM
man that cat is just as bad as 75man stir that pot but dont get burned!!!

09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
got a new driver bringing him to alex watchout now got to use velcro to keep him on the seat his even lighter than bean lol

Riverrat001
09-12-2010, 01:26 PM
got a new driver bringing him to alex watchout now got to use velcro to keep him on the seat his even lighter than bean lol

U better find a driver that's 20 lbs if u want to out run a merc wit that tohatsu

ima75man
09-12-2010, 02:32 PM

i seen kids barrel racing, and they were velcro in the saddle,think, could i borrow your driver sometimes??

88workcar
09-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Don't know who told you that it was 2 at the very most but who cares the front wins and the back loses I understand it's difernt were your from but that's ok

not lookin for trouble? if you would have got there when everybody else did you could have seen for yourself what happened......well i don't know maybe not with all that roostertail in your face, you might not have been able to see.

Yall just can't help but throw the cheap shots, Tell yall what, I'll just do my own thing here, I'll never post another coment toward anyone from yall's area ever again, period. Yall do or say what ever you want to me, I don't care and will not reply. Later enjoy.

ima75man
09-12-2010, 03:11 PM
man that cat is just as bad as 75man stir that pot but dont get burned!!!

well mr. fab/la., i offered you a invite to come down here, win or lose, we'll have a good time..been a long time since another 3 cylinder outran me, i didn't quit,when i got my *** handed to me,i just worked a lot harder,until i outran the dude, i offered 88 the same deal come on down let's play, we guna have a play day in gulfport,miss. soon, hope every body shows up.got to have all the safety equipment, thinkin maybe around dec. when the weather is cooler.

seapro
09-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Yall just can't help but throw the cheap shots, Tell yall what, I'll just do my own thing here, I'll never post another coment toward anyone from yall's area ever again, period. Yall do or say what ever you want to me, I don't care and will not reply. Later enjoy.

Thank you !

MWhite
09-12-2010, 04:23 PM
well mr. fab/la., i offered you a invite to come down here, win or lose, we'll have a good time..been a long time since another 3 cylinder outran me, i didn't quit,when i got my *** handed to me,i just worked a lot harder,until i outran the dude, i offered 88 the same deal come on down let's play, we guna have a play day in gulfport,miss. soon, hope every body shows up.got to have all the safety equipment, thinkin maybe around dec. when the weather is cooler.
Been long time since another 3cyl outran you. I think its been long time since you outran a 3cyl cause u wont come hang out where the fast 3cyl are at, u no what will happen if u did.

ima75man
09-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Been long time since another 3cyl outran you. I think its been long time since you outran a 3cyl cause u wont come hang out where the fast 3cyl are at, u no what will happen if u did.

hey,glad we good freinds,because after me and jason run at gulfport,if i win , coming after some mike white..if i lose my moter will be a basket case.i'll junk that rude and get me a merc..nobody remember a 1st place loser.

09-12-2010, 06:19 PM
man riverrat u really pissed off my new driver he said he can cut weight before oct. 20lbs it is lol. if i could find a merc i would be running a merc:(

MWhite
09-12-2010, 06:50 PM
man riverrat u really pissed off my new driver he said he can cut weight before oct. 20lbs it is lol. if i could find a merc i would be running a merc:(
Your driver weights 50lbs and he going to lose another 20lbs, he'll be to little and weak to drive. How old is your driver 6or7years old.

09-12-2010, 07:09 PM
he is 9 putting him on one of those jenny craig diets and big nuts run in the family balls to the wall lol:)

Riverrat001
09-12-2010, 07:26 PM
I need one of those drivers. No so much little but the big nuts part

Craig Wayne
09-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Bean,Hank,Mike and who ever else were yall staying when we go to Alex. ?

HankFrazier
09-13-2010, 04:15 PM
I was hoping you would show up in alex, ME THE GATOR BOAT AND A BLACK MOTOR was looking forward to it.

HankFrazier
09-13-2010, 04:47 PM
Bean,Hank,Mike and who ever else were yall staying when we go to Alex. ?
Not sure yet we'll let you know.

ima75man
09-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Not sure yet we'll let you know.

hank, i'll race the against hooters boat,so i can check out the babes. lol

Jackson
09-14-2010, 08:09 AM

I agree that dude cant help his self but to try to start trouble. I guess he has no freinds around him are just being slow must really suck. :) Dude you have a fast boat I guess its just not fast enough to outrun Cody R Me. O yea just because u throw a big rooster tail that dont mean ur going any where. ;) U need to watch the video and see how the fast boats run out in front with little spray. Motor needs to be almost vertical. Just trying to help the slow ones. :D Jason bring ur boat by before the race I'll help u set it up better. Now thats a fellow racer HaHaHa.

ima75man
09-14-2010, 11:11 AM
I agree that dude cant help his self but to try to start trouble. I guess he has no freinds around him are just being slow must really suck. :) Dude you have a fast boat I guess its just not fast enough to outrun Cody R Me. O yea just because u throw a big rooster tail that dont mean ur going any where. ;) U need to watch the video and see how the fast boats run out in front with little spray. Motor needs to be almost vertical. Just trying to help the slow ones. :D Jason bring ur boat by before the race I'll help u set it up better. Now thats a fellow racer HaHaHa.

jackson, that's what racing is all about, helping each other,you just a good sport, you and cody ya'll a main event every time ya'll hit the water. hope alls going well 75 man out

MWhite
09-14-2010, 05:11 PM
I was hoping you would show up in alex, ME THE GATOR BOAT AND A BLACK MOTOR was looking forward to it.
Im ya huckleberry,,,, Thats just my game

Craig Wayne
09-14-2010, 05:21 PM
Im ya huckleberry,,,, Thats just my game

Is the SRG going too be at REDNECK BEND this weekend ? Im coming home Saturday night be there Sunday if yall gonna be there !!! :)

MWhite
09-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Is the SRG going too be at REDNECK BEND this weekend ? Im coming home Saturday night be there Sunday if yall gonna be there !!! :)
Dont know craig,, hank said he wasnt going, dont know about the others, river is on it way, probably be over the banks by the weekend.

Craig Wayne
09-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Dont know craig,, hank said he wasnt going, dont know about the others, river is on it way, probably be over the banks by the weekend.

Ok keep me posted.

ima75man
09-15-2010, 01:48 PM

hank, if jason wont open his boat up and race ya'll, see if jason will let me drive it, pedal to the glass, try to push it thru the bottom.. let see what the green machine can do. 75 man

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
09-15-2010, 06:06 PM
are yall saying jason is scared to race! well it would be a shame for everybody to pick on him and then he out runs yall.but i guess one day we will see.

MWhite
09-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Man,,, its pretty quiet out there, ya'll up to no good,

redneck40merc
09-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Everybody is twisting wrenches! lol

Craig Wayne
09-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Man,,, its pretty quiet out there, ya'll up to no good,

Top Secret Testing going on !!! (Just not me DAMNIT !):mad:

09-16-2010, 12:42 PM
anybody from srg runnin this weekend if so where, would like to meet up,mwhite said river is going to be high must be generating, choupique got a nice straight away brackish water though let me know thanks

man of many boats
09-16-2010, 05:54 PM
hank, if jason wont open his boat up and race ya'll, see if jason will let me drive it, pedal to the glass, try to push it thru the bottom.. let see what the green machine can do. 75 man

lol good luck wit that, he told the guys one time that he wanted to see what it looked like runnin, so the guys told him that i would run it, then he got sceard that i would drive it faster than him lol

ima75man
09-17-2010, 06:57 AM

kent, my co-workers thought i was being mean and hateful to you yesterday. if i said something to offend you. i probably was picking and having fun with you.i'm sorry about that,i promise it will happen again.thanks for the picures you sent, now send the rest of the stuff.. i'm sorry you have a merc, get a omc and be out front,, look at jason,, he's got a upgrade omc,, yammy rude. jason said it's lonely at the top.. have a good one 75 man out

Jackson
09-17-2010, 11:27 AM
75 Man I'm not finish with ur front half yet but almost. I promise u will have it before the race. :) P.S. dont tell everyone I'm building u a motor I dont want people to know OK keep it to ur self. Thanks Jackson OUT

MWhite
09-17-2010, 12:26 PM
75 Man I'm not finish with ur front half yet but almost. I promise u will have it before the race. :) P.S. dont tell everyone I'm building u a motor I dont want people to know OK keep it to ur self. Thanks Jackson OUT
you need to build him something, cause right now he aint got nothin, but a old wore out antique omc that hasnt run in 20years,and that the dirt dobbers have taken over, I know he will be glad to finally have something he dont have to paddle, LOL

ima75man
09-17-2010, 01:01 PM
you need to build him something, cause right now he aint got nothin, but a old wore out antique omc that hasnt run in 20years,and that the dirt dobbers have taken over, I know he will be glad to finally have something he dont have to paddle, LOL

kent, don't tell jason or cody i want to slip up on them, ole mike white,ain't worry about him,mike and the killer been testing the merc-rude...guna have to get beano a pilot license, he sure fly the yellow submarine.. kent you better send the stuff, or i', moving next door to you. 75 man out

MWhite
09-17-2010, 08:15 PM
kent, don't tell jason or cody i want to slip up on them, ole mike white,ain't worry about him,mike and the killer been testing the merc-rude...guna have to get beano a pilot license, he sure fly the yellow submarine.. kent you better send the stuff, or i', moving next door to you. 75 man out
You better get worried bout me fred, you dont know what the killer and me got in store for you. U can move in with kent if you wont, ya'll kin any way,,, It wont help you. Jason just sitting back biding hes time for that right moment., cw putting together a monster moter for the bullet, and said it will fly again. Cody, been kinda quiet, maybe hes up to somethin, riverrat been doing some secret testing too, bogalusa gang chomping at the bits to do some racing, hanks said hes got some unfinished business to take care of. smokinjoe is comin to get him some if any one wonts some. Seapro and kent wont to be the crew chiefs at the races, All i wont is for75man to just show up, beano me and u going to square off again my man,,,, pot stirer just doing what he does best,, ps out.

ima75man
09-18-2010, 04:28 AM
You better get worried bout me fred, you dont know what the killer and me got in store for you. U can move in with kent if you wont, ya'll kin any way,,, It wont help you. Jason just sitting back biding hes time for that right moment., cw putting together a monster moter for the bullet, and said it will fly again. Cody, been kinda quiet, maybe hes up to somethin, riverrat been doing some secret testing too, bogalusa gang chomping at the bits to do some racing, hanks said hes got some unfinished business to take care of. smokinjoe is comin to get him some if any one wonts some. Seapro and kent wont to be the crew chiefs at the races, All i wont is for75man to just show up, beano me and u going to square off again my man,,,, pot stirer just doing what he does best,, ps out.

mike took me 2 coffee breaks to read your book,but ya'll boyz better be spending some money, jason got a new toy,if jason sends me a picture, i'll send you copy

southern racing
09-18-2010, 08:44 AM
I need help. I am fixin to build a tuner for a 40 merc, any suggestions?

ima75man
09-18-2010, 09:42 AM
I need help. I am fixin to build a tuner for a 40 merc, any suggestions?

what kind of performance are you looking for,500 foot like the srg boyz run, or 800 foot like the outlaw class runs,or top end??i'm sure mike white can answer your question.if you run in srg area. 75 man out

southern racing
09-18-2010, 09:50 AM
i am looking for around 800ft and/or top end.

Jackson
09-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Lol

Jackson
09-18-2010, 12:29 PM
U want find much gain from a stock.!!!!

southern racing
09-18-2010, 04:21 PM
The motor is far from stock, the tuner is the only thing that is stock. My brother in law is the bogalusa boy (Charles), he out ran me with his 40 hp OMC, got do something....

Jackson
09-18-2010, 07:07 PM
I would cut Two inches off

seapro
09-18-2010, 09:08 PM
I would cut Two inches off

Same here you could open up the bell a bit but as Kent said the gain will be minimal if any for 800 maby you could inject water in it for take off and dry it up 40 feet out

Jackson
09-19-2010, 04:16 AM
I agree. But it's alot of work for just a little bit. There r much bigger gains else where.

Riverrat001
09-20-2010, 03:17 PM
How are we racing? 800 foot 1000 foot top end

88workcar
09-21-2010, 06:50 PM
How are we racing? 800 foot 1000 foot top end
It depends on who wins, if the wrong one wins, its gunna change real quick

man of many boats
09-22-2010, 08:49 PM
i might wana race my lil rig

MWhite
09-23-2010, 06:36 PM
i might wana race my lil rig
mike,,,, what lil rig u got, you got something up your sleeve, maybe u got something to tell us. You can tell me, i wont tell no one,,,.LoL

man of many boats
09-23-2010, 07:08 PM
mike,,,, what lil rig u got, you got something up your sleeve, maybe u got something to tell us. You can tell me, i wont tell no one,,,.LoL

all iam sayin is that its a stock fishin mota thats all and my lips are siled and its not my bullet either its sold

MWhite
09-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Is that the one you was telling me about. You sold your bullet,
Stock,,, bull butter, if it is it wont be for long,,, Im going to have to do some snooping here, fined out what u up to. LOL

seapro
09-23-2010, 07:50 PM
all iam sayin is that its a stock fishin mota thats all and my lips are siled and its not my bullet either its sold

And I'm not right in the middle of it either hint it's name is the 3 cyl from hell it's not sceared of any omc or yamaha or merc for that matter we just hafta put somemore bracing in the transom and polish the lil pad opps did I say pad

man of many boats
09-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Stock,,, bull butter, if it is it wont be for long,,, Im going to have to do some snooping here, fined out what u up to. LOL

nope that boat is cool but i think the mota is to heavy sooooooo i found sumthin else

MWhite
10-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Well i guess the thread got deleted,its no surprise who done it, thats all right we'll start a another one.

Craig Wayne
10-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Well i guess the thread got deleted,its no surprise who done it, thats all right we'll start a another one.

Who deleted it ? :mad:

MWhite
10-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Who deleted it ? :mad:
the fastest man in milton fla