PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bill Hosler !!

Original Looper 1
09-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Happy Birthday Bill !!!

Bill and the Christner family's friendship goes way back to the 1950's, when he started his boat racing career. He's still going strong at 80.

For those of you wishing to look back at Bill's racing career, we're in the process of posting his racing photo album over at our www.QuincyLooperRacing.us web site under the Racing Legends section. It's quite an extensive collection of photos.

Have a great one, Bill.

Regards,

Paul and Diane

Gene East
09-22-2010, 10:43 AM
Happy Birthday Bill,

I enjoyed talking with you at DePue and it was an honor to autograph your hat, but it was hard to find a spot big enough even though I have a short name!

Master Oil Racing Team
09-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Happy Birthday Bill. I was like Gene....looking for a place to sign... how I would love to be able to have enough time to look at all those signatures. I could not believe that your were starting to race again 24 years after we last got together, but I thoroughly injoyed that hell-a ride you gave earlier this year in your van to Ralph's place then back around another way to show us the OMC winter quarters or whatever that was. You and Janet have a good one.

Amateur Photog
09-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Hope you had a great day Bill! See you in a few weeks.

Here is this year's hat at Constantine.

mbowers
09-25-2010, 06:43 AM
Hope you had a great day Bill! See you in a few weeks.

Here is this year's hat at Constantine.

Belated Birthday Wishes Bill! Love that hat on you!