PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tim Chance

Gene East
12-16-2010, 09:04 PM
Happy Birthday Tim.

Your profile; niether here, nor on facebook doesn't give your age, but I know!

What are you willing to pay to keep me from talking??

F-12
12-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Internet has been weird here and I just got on. Happy Birthday from the Bahamas.........

Tim Chance
12-19-2010, 09:58 AM
Thanks guys. I have to say I don't feel like 70. When my dad was my age he was a sick little old man. Me, I'm going to compete with a 350cc Pro Runabout next year and I'm in training right now to run my second marathon (26.2 miles on my feet, not on my knees in a race boat).

Original Looper 1
12-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Tim,

Who was it that said life really begins at 70, because that's when we finally take a deep breath and reflect on the rest of the journey that's ahead?

We all know that sometimes life throws us unique curves that have strings attached, even if they're only temporary.

But if we somehow work through it, the experience is more pleasant than ever. :D

Happy Birthday! Hope it was special.

Regards,
Paul

Master Oil Racing Team
12-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Happy Birthday Tim, and keep it up (maybe that was a wrong choice of words following upon Paul's words of wisdom) and stay young.

F-12
12-19-2010, 08:26 PM
I have to really work to keep up with him, Wayne. Tim will always be Tim. And Tim will always go as fast as his ride is capable of going. His pit crew just needs a head start to keep up with him..................

shenders
12-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Happy Birthday Tim, its great to see you in such good health and going strong. I know a lot of us old goats would like to still be behind the throttle like you. You just never seem to get it out of your blood. I’m getting close to that 70. Hope I make it cause I want to see what happens Dec. 2012.
Hope you have meany more great Birthdays.

Mary Christmas to all.
Stan

PS. Paul, be careful with those pictures man. Hhe he. I had to take another blood pressure pill this morning after looking at her..........

deanwilson
12-20-2010, 06:16 PM
Happy B-day, Tim !!

After all this time, I never knew we shared the day.

Tim Chance
12-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Happy B-day, Tim !!

After all this time, I never knew we shared the day.

When we co-drove the 12(?) hours at Havasu we could have said Happy Birthday + or - however many months and hours, minutes and seconds ever time we switched as drivers!

racnbns
12-28-2022, 12:53 PM
Nice looking trailer!

Bruce

[Post No. 4 by Quincy Looper One ten years ago.]

They don't makem like that no more !