PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

Craig Wayne
12-20-2010, 07:43 PM
All i want for christmas is 2 new props....:D Merry Christmas everyone !!!

ima75man
12-21-2010, 06:56 AM
All i want for christmas is 2 new props....:D Merry Christmas everyone !!!

hope, santa ron hill or his elf's got your christmas letter,thinking mike white would like to pick out two props for you.. merry christmas

MWhite
12-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Sent me the one to the left first, cw can have the other one.

Craig Wayne
12-21-2010, 06:42 PM
hope, santa ron hill or his elf's got your christmas letter,thinking mike white would like to pick out two props for you.. merry christmas

There on the way.......:D

ima75man
12-21-2010, 09:28 PM
well now 88work,have you been a good boy this year??what do you want for santie claus to bring you for christmas. sorry can't have that, anything else???? i'm making my list and checking it twice ya'll better be good or saturday you'll find out who's been naughty or nice.. merry christmas and happy new year ......... to my srg friends hope the year 2011 will be better and just maybe y'all can get a kitchen pass and meet me in gulfport.. ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world.. good night to all

Borel Boat Babe
12-21-2010, 09:41 PM
well now 88work,have you been a good boy this year??what do you want for santie claus to bring you for christmas. sorry can't have that, anything else???? i'm making my list and checking it twice ya'll better be good or saturday you'll find out who's been naughty or nice.. merry christmas and happy new year ......... to my srg friends hope the year 2011 will be better and just maybe y'all can get a kitchen pass and meet me in gulfport.. ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world.. good night to all

ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world..

Very well said.....and from our conversation, he is doin well!

Jackson
12-22-2010, 02:53 PM
ps. kent i haven't forgot you,you got your christmas present early, the power of pray was the greatest gift in the world.you never knew how many people were praying for you.. thanks for being my freind..srg has the best life saving team in the world..

Very well said.....and from our conversation, he is doin well!

Yes LIFE is good I can't thank y'all enough. I know my kids will thank you to when they get older and under stand what happend that day.

ima75man
12-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Yes LIFE is good I can't thank y'all enough. I know my kids will thank you to when they get older and under stand what happend that day.

kent, you are a very blessed man, look at the video and the count the seconds the boat were on the scene,nothing better than having God as a co-pilot. and the first responders were the best. God is good................ remember the promise i made you.. 75 man out

Craig Wayne
12-22-2010, 06:52 PM
kent, you are a very blessed man, look at the video and the count the seconds the boat were on the scene,nothing better than having God as a co-pilot. and the first responders were the best. God is good................ remember the promise i made you.. 75 man out

And the first boat there had BOREL BOATS on the side of it !!!