PDA

View Full Version : Marry xmas to ron hill and everybody

mercmack
12-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Just want to say marry xmas to ron and every body here on racing facts..its 30 degrees and cold here in southern utah.:d:d:d

Master Oil Racing Team
12-24-2010, 05:22 PM
I join you in wishing Ron and Ted March and the others here on BRF a Merry Christmas, and a special one for you Mercmack for your wishes. Never been up that way in the winter. Got's to be cold, but I'll bet it can be very spectacular too.

Original Looper 1
12-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Wishing Everyone a
Very Merry Christmas
from Siesta Key, Florida.

Paul & Diane

Gene East
12-24-2010, 11:14 PM
Christmas has just arrived in Quincy 7 minutes ago. We got 4 " of snow yesterday (Christmas Eve). The temp was 30 degrees so the snow stuck to everything leaving a beautiful blanket of white where ever you looked. The trees were especially beautiful, beauty that can only be painted by God's brush.

This is how I remember Christmas as a boy.

Norma and I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

God Bless each of you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

P.S. Lack of PC is intentional!

Mark40H
12-25-2010, 07:08 AM
Nancy and I would like to wish everyone here on BRF a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We should have stayed in Texas it's to cold here in Quincy,but we had to come see our new great grandson. Have to be back in Texas new years day as it will be the frist Belt Sander race of 2011, got to get things tuned up. Wayne you will have to come over to Rockport and see us race,will get a hold of you when we get back down there. Art & Nancy Neadeck

Master Oil Racing Team
12-25-2010, 08:56 AM
Waiting to year from you guys. Have a merry christmas and congrats. BTW, what number do you race under with your sander?

Ron Hill
12-25-2010, 10:21 AM
From our backyard to yours. Merry X-Mas...

mercmack
12-25-2010, 12:36 PM
I'd show you my back yard but there is 2 feet of snow and the 2 Feet would have frostbit:eek::eek::eek: