PDA

View Full Version : New Year....

Borel Boat Babe
12-29-2010, 09:03 AM
As the New Year approaches, I want to wish everyone good health, safe outtings, and a wonderful year..May all your blessings and future be bright! Let's put 2010 to the past and make 2011 a fullfilled year!

Rusrog
12-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Miss seeing y'all at the races!

Borel Boat Babe
12-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Miss seeing y'all at the races!

miss you guys too...How are you?

MWhite
12-29-2010, 01:05 PM
As the New Year approaches, I want to wish everyone good health, safe outtings, and a wonderful year..May all your blessings and future be bright! Let's put 2010 to the past and make 2011 a fullfilled year!
back at ya,

Borel Boat Babe
12-29-2010, 01:13 PM
back at ya,

Thanks Mike

ima75man
12-29-2010, 05:17 PM
back at ya,

mike, you and srg come on down, we can race or cookout, are both, just a friendly contest of acceleration.. bring mean gene,and cody and kent.. hope ya'll have a happy new year, watch for the omc's...they make for a bad hair..., day.. 75 man out

MWhite
12-29-2010, 05:57 PM
mike, you and srg come on down, we can race or cookout, are both, just a friendly contest of acceleration.. bring mean gene,and cody and kent.. hope ya'll have a happy new year, watch for the omc's...they make for a bad hair..., day.. 75 man out
75man u have a happy new year,, them omcs can make for a bad hair day, cause they usually want start and make u pull your hair out, we dont see to many here,,, them mercs to run them all off. I know your tired of being in last place all the time, hope santa got u something that will run lol Hadnt seen gene in awhile,,, cody he disowned us. cw wonts to outrun bean and hank but they said thats not going to happen. Me and seapro going to hook up soon as the weather gets right, and kent u can come get some too if u wont some.

Craig Wayne
12-29-2010, 07:06 PM

Yea 2010 is gone lets go forward HONEY !!!

Jackson
12-30-2010, 06:37 AM
75man u have a happy new year,, them omcs can make for a bad hair day, cause they usually want start and make u pull your hair out, we dont see to many here,,, them mercs to run them all off. I know your tired of being in last place all the time, hope santa got u something that will run lol Hadnt seen gene in awhile,,, cody he disowned us. cw wonts to outrun bean and hank but they said thats not going to happen. Me and seapro going to hook up soon as the weather gets right, and kent u can come get some too if u wont some.YOUR JOKING RIGHT?: :cool:

MWhite
12-30-2010, 04:00 PM
your joking right?: :cool:
y no

Borel Boat Babe
12-30-2010, 04:43 PM
The New Year is fast approaching, so before I get drunk, naked, arrested, and lose my phone.....I wanna wish you a Happy New Year, just saying!

Craig Wayne
12-30-2010, 06:47 PM
The New Year is fast approaching, so before I get drunk, naked, arrested, and lose my phone.....I wanna wish you a Happy New Year, just saying!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too BABY !!!

ima75man
01-01-2011, 02:29 PM
all's well on the home front,looks like we will have a great year, maybe the best ever. welcome the new year with a smile. 75 man out

Craig Wayne
01-01-2011, 07:16 PM
all's well on the home front,looks like we will have a great year, maybe the best ever. welcome the new year with a smile. 75 man out

Im trying !!!

Borel Boat Babe
01-02-2011, 01:57 PM

2011 will be a great year! Laughter, family, and friends, old and new....:)

ima75man
01-02-2011, 07:56 PM
my neighbor got himself a mercury, i name it mike white,,my omc sure wants a peice of that v-6 merc, had to get a couple of logging chains to tie the omc down,don't like no merc, in the hood, told the neighbor if you go to the river this omc guna put a bite on the merc... guna outrun another merc...new year sure looking good that's right 75 man out

Borel Boat Babe
01-03-2011, 07:07 AM

Well I see all the names on my friends list survived the New Year....I hope you all had a good one... I didn't get drunk, naked, or arrested and I still have my phone, lol so with that being said..It was a good one for me! Happy New Year everyone...:D

ima75man
01-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Well I see all the names on my friends list survived the New Year....I hope you all had a good one... I didn't get drunk, naked, or arrested and I still have my phone, lol so with that being said..It was a good one for me! Happy New Year everyone...:D

as we grow older, we also grow wiser. i must be a very wise man, heck i was around before the dead sea got sick............... 75 man out

Craig Wayne
01-03-2011, 06:34 PM
as we grow older, we also grow wiser. i must be a very wise man, heck i was around before the dead sea got sick............... 75 man out

Amen !!!

MWhite
01-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Hank dont know where u got that gearcase at or who its for,, but u better find someone to weld some more back on it as much grinding and cuting as u did on it, is that bulls, man if it is it wont ever be the same again. :D

Craig Wayne
01-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Hank dont know where u got that gearcase at or who its for,, but u better find someone to weld some more back on it as much grinding and cuting as u did on it, is that bulls, man if it is it wont ever be the same again. :D

I did the grinding old boy and its mine NOT Bulls!!!

HankFrazier
01-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Top secret project

Craig Wayne
01-04-2011, 05:57 PM
top secret project

for sure !!!

HankFrazier
01-04-2011, 06:04 PM
did u get that project u came and seen me about today done.

Craig Wayne
01-04-2011, 06:06 PM
did u get that project u came and seen me about today done.

Yep !!!

HankFrazier
01-04-2011, 06:23 PM
Yep !!!
u bringing your boat on the 15th bean said he might bring his.

Craig Wayne
01-04-2011, 06:35 PM
u bringing your boat on the 15th bean said he might bring his.

Im tryinng hard !!! But im goinng ethieher way.......

HankFrazier
01-04-2011, 06:37 PM
whats the matter carlo's u cant talk

Craig Wayne
01-04-2011, 06:43 PM
whats the matter carlo's u cant talk

Hes getting SKEEEEEEEEEEERED !!!

Craig Wayne
01-04-2011, 06:45 PM
Hes getting SKEEEEEEEEEEERED !!!

Im almost done !!!:eek:

ima75man
01-04-2011, 06:46 PM
srg, boyz, i think ya'll can handle yamahafast craft, just have to con him in to coming down south, tune up the mercury's.. maybe mitch wil bring his missile project,jason will show up with grinch boat.. looks like fun.. make sure ya'll get it on tape.hank better tune up the hooters boat. 75 man out

MWhite
01-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Im almost done !!!:eek:
Skeeered,,, i dont think so, i be glad when u get it done!!!. Cant wait to wear your a** out. You'll be going back to the tune up shed to do some more tuning,. Herded u painted your motor white, my motor hates white motors,, thinks there johnsons, its going to be bad if u done that, I'll have no mercy

Borel Boat Babe
01-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Skeeered,,, i dont think so, i be glad when u get it done!!!. Cant wait to wear your a** out. You'll be going back to the tune up shed to do some more tuning,. Herded u painted your motor white, my motor hates white motors,, thinks there johnsons, its going to be bad if u done that, I'll have no mercy

WOW can't ya'll just get along.....thot ya'll were buddies!

MWhite
01-05-2011, 06:18 AM
WOW can't ya'll just get along.....thot ya'll were buddies!
WE are.,, Im glad hes about to get it finish.

Craig Wayne
01-05-2011, 07:06 PM
WE are.,, Im glad hes about to get it finish.

We sure are till the helment goes on.... ;)

Borel Boat Babe
01-05-2011, 07:59 PM
We sure are till the helment goes on.... ;)

See it's that kinda remarks that get you in trouble....lay off!:rolleyes:

ima75man
01-05-2011, 08:26 PM

let the smack talking begin,, keep up the good stuff.. 75 man out

Craig Wayne
01-06-2011, 07:22 AM

Nah....Its all good !!! :D

50hptiller
01-09-2011, 08:17 AM
well hello fella's....and mrs. borel......long time.... got in my new house..still got my boats and the weather is fixin to get get right....... when and wear? wear, as in i am gonna wear you out mike white......lol.....hows everbody been

MWhite
01-09-2011, 08:55 AM
well hello fella's....and mrs. borel......long time.... got in my new house..still got my boats and the weather is fixin to get get right....... when and wear? wear, as in i am gonna wear you out mike white......lol.....hows everbody been
U know where im at, im just across the river. one more from texas wont make any differents

Craig Wayne
01-09-2011, 01:04 PM
U know where im at, im just across the river. one more from texas wont make any differents

I was there today WERE was you !!! :rolleyes:

MWhite
01-09-2011, 01:10 PM
I was there today WERE was you !!! :rolleyes:
At home, all u had to do was call,its alittle windy that i like, but dont u worry u going to get your chance

Craig Wayne
01-09-2011, 04:19 PM
At home, all u had to do was call,its alittle windy that i like, but dont u worry u going to get your chance

Its gonna be WINDY when i go by you FOR SURE !!!;)

MWhite
01-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Its gonna be WINDY when i go by you FOR SURE !!!;)
We'll see

Craig Wayne
01-09-2011, 04:37 PM
craig did u get yours together yet.

It will be running this week......:D

HankFrazier
01-09-2011, 04:41 PM
i'am almost done with the gearcase looks fast sitting on the table.

Craig Wayne
01-09-2011, 04:45 PM
i'am almost done with the gearcase looks fast sitting on the table.

Thats what im talking about !!! Dont let Mike see it he might get SKEEEEEERED......:eek:

Borel Boat Babe
01-09-2011, 08:27 PM

It was very Windy and COLD on the water today!

MWhite
01-10-2011, 03:24 PM
u said that 3weeks ago, hell i'll be walking with a cane time u get yours done. lol

MWhite
01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
It was very Windy and COLD on the water today!
I bet it was, it was to cold for me

HankFrazier
01-10-2011, 05:37 PM
mike did u ever bring that part to the machine shop

Borel Boat Babe
01-10-2011, 06:18 PM

Oh yea...I was bundled up for sure! It was nice though....

MWhite
01-10-2011, 06:24 PM
mike did u ever bring that part to the machine shop
No i didnt, i need to

HankFrazier
01-10-2011, 06:32 PM
No i didnt, i need to
I'm waiting to see the results

HankFrazier
01-10-2011, 06:37 PM
let the smack talking begin,, keep up the good stuff.. 75 man out
75 is it warm where your at sure would like to see some summer weather so I could get on srk's ***

Craig Wayne
01-10-2011, 06:45 PM
No i didnt, i need to

You better !!!

MWhite
01-10-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm waiting to see the results
U will see some results if i could cw to bring his rig to the river.

BeanF
01-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Made some good passes Saturday, no one seen them so no one knows what it ran and I'm ready.

BeanF
01-10-2011, 07:06 PM
Cody are you going to winter nationals?

Craig Wayne
01-10-2011, 07:07 PM
U will see some results if i could cw to bring his rig to the river.

Hank can you paint my boat by the weekend ?

BeanF
01-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Mike get your old boat out of the shed, knock the dirt dobbers off, and lets go racing.LOL

Craig Wayne
01-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Mike get your old boat out of the shed, knock the dirt dobbers off, and lets go racing.LOL

Thats what im talking about !!! :eek:

BeanF
01-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Craig get your boat out of the shed too! don't forget the ice breaking prop!

Craig Wayne
01-10-2011, 08:07 PM

End of this week it will get wet !!! :D Boat building just getting in the way....

ima75man
01-10-2011, 10:24 PM

srg, i think one of ya'll is skeeeeeeerd and the others is glad of it.. had to break ice of the truck is morning.to cold to work or play, down here in God's little acre. 75 man cold need me a big fat hooter girl.. ps 88 send me that yamaha magic wand, got to build me a yamahafastcraft moter.. 75 man out

MWhite
01-11-2011, 04:07 PM
You better !!!
I got u covered just like i am!!!! if i need more i'll do more lol

Craig Wayne
01-11-2011, 07:42 PM
I got u covered just like i am!!!! if i need more i'll do more lol

You gunna need alot more !!! ;)

50hptiller
01-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Cody are you going to winter nationals?

when and where? i am starting a shutdown monday, and i will be tied up for a few weeks, month tops, but after that i am free.

50hptiller
01-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Hank can you paint my boat by the weekend ?

if he cant, i've got a brand new roller in the barn, right under the chickens roostin stick

ima75man
01-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Srg, boyz please shut the door to the north side of ya'll, we don't like cold weather down here.. 75 man hugging the wood stove

BeanF
01-12-2011, 05:43 PM
when and where? i am starting a shutdown monday, and i will be tied up for a few weeks, month tops, but after that i am free.

The winter nationals are this weekend at Banana Bend by baytown.

Borel Boat Babe
01-13-2011, 08:22 PM

Good luck to whom ever is running this wknd...Be safe!

Borel Boat Babe
01-14-2011, 07:05 PM

Sure is silent for a race this wknd....are ya'll SCEEERRRRRED

seapro
01-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Too cold to run 100 mph !!! I tryed to force myself to test all week just ain't going to happen y'all have fun

ima75man
01-15-2011, 04:13 AM
one thing for sure, you can't lose a boat race sitting home watching soaps.it's 22 degree on my back porch.some one please take some pictures..

MWhite
01-15-2011, 07:57 AM
Sure is silent for a race this wknd....are ya'll SCEEERRRRRED
I think everybodys trying to come down with the flu or something,,, guess the the flu bug is going around here.

Borel Boat Babe
01-15-2011, 08:40 AM
one thing for sure, you can't lose a boat race sitting home watching soaps.it's 22 degree on my back porch.some one please take some pictures..

That just means a lil extra clothes! It won't make that much weight difference....

MWhite
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Did any one go to the races from this area:)

ima75man
01-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Did any one go to the races from this area:)

slow poke, i can't believe you asked that question, all ya'll boyz got them square wheels and they wont make it pass sabine river.. lol king bean, show or no show??. i'll see if 88, will let ya'll borrow some round wheels. 75 man setting on go and ready to show.. come on summer time

MWhite
01-17-2011, 03:13 PM
slow poke, i can't believe you asked that question, all ya'll boyz got them square wheels and they wont make it pass sabine river.. lol king bean, show or no show??. i'll see if 88, will let ya'll borrow some round wheels. 75 man setting on go and ready to show.. come on summer time
U got a set of them square wheels to B M,,, u cant get out of your drive way eithier, u aint got no go,, your ALL Talk and NO SHOW.

ima75man
01-17-2011, 05:00 PM
U got a set of them square wheels to B M,,, u cant get out of your drive way eithier, u aint got no go,, your ALL Talk and NO SHOW.

mike you talk big, but talk is cheap.. cross that fla. line, if you can i think you skeeeeeeeeerd... you better go to peirre part first, after jason put about 10 boat lengths on you. you better buy you 4 wheeler..if talking wins races you would be sabine river king.. out

MWhite
01-17-2011, 06:01 PM
mike you talk big, but talk is cheap.. cross that fla. line, if you can i think you skeeeeeeeeerd... you better go to peirre part first, after jason put about 10 boat lengths on you. you better buy you 4 wheeler..if talking wins races you would be sabine river king.. out
Like i said,,, u got them square wheels on everything u got,,, come summer time it we be the same old story with u, send me videos, i cant come, im skeeered, got something to do,,, on and on i cant name all the excuse u got, u know if u come here u going down, but we all know u aint comin,,,, cause u dont have what it takes to compete with us. This is merc country down here so u better off staying away. We going to peirre part this summer if jason set up something and not skeeered of the srg bunch comin up there,,,, we going to drank all jasons tea too,

ima75man
01-17-2011, 07:07 PM
mike you one funny guy, you need your own comic show,jason, said for you too drink all the tea in china, then ya'll race.. you ole slow poke,we don't even use merc's for setting crab traps..

Craig Wayne
01-17-2011, 07:18 PM
mike you one funny guy, you need your own comic show,jason, said for you too drink all the tea in china, then ya'll race.. you ole slow poke,we don't even use merc's for setting crab traps..

Cause you couldnt slow down fast enough between each trap !!! :D

Borel Boat Babe
01-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Like i said,,, u got them square wheels on everything u got,,, come summer time it we be the same old story with u, send me videos, i cant come, im skeeered, got something to do,,, on and on i cant name all the excuse u got, u know if u come here u going down, but we all know u aint comin,,,, cause u dont have what it takes to compete with us. This is merc country down here so u better off staying away. We going to peirre part this summer if jason set up something and not skeeered of the srg bunch comin up there,,,, we going to drank all jasons tea too,

Well said Mike...I agree been hearing the same ole crap for a year or more! bahahahahhahahahahha.....

Craig Wayne
01-17-2011, 08:16 PM

Boat is done just needs paint or gunna check on getting it wraped ???

MWhite
01-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Unless u like paddling,,, you better use a merc if u wont something dependable to get u there and back,

Craig Wayne
01-17-2011, 08:21 PM
unless u like paddling,,, you better use a merc if u wont something dependable to get u there and back,

weeeeelllll said !!! :d

MWhite
01-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Boat is done just needs paint or gunna check on getting it wraped ???
U been busy then, how bout the other stuff

Craig Wayne
01-17-2011, 08:25 PM
U been busy then, how bout the other stuff

This week FOR SURE !!! ;)

ima75man
01-17-2011, 09:11 PM
srg how many of ya'll showed up at the race??? bean maybe......... mike i'll have to put a omc on my coffin to run you, heck i'll be dead and gone before ya'll get the merc's tuned up.. i'm having so much fun listening to all the reasons mike can't travel...ya'll got more reason than carter got liver pills..

BeanF
01-17-2011, 09:21 PM
srg how many of ya'll showed up at the race??? bean maybe......... mike i'll have to put a omc on my coffin to run you, heck i'll be dead and gone before ya'll get the merc's tuned up.. i'm having so much fun listening to all the reasons mike can't travel...ya'll got more reason than carter got liver pills..

I didn't go to the races, old yellow was on sickem, but I got sick and been in bed since Thursday.

ima75man
01-18-2011, 05:32 AM
I didn't go to the races, old yellow was on sickem, but I got sick and been in bed since Thursday.

bean, hope you feel better soon, drink a bottle of castrol oil, i hear that helps.. the flu bug last about 3 weeks down here in fluville,fla, hope you don't have that omc flu,i hear it last a life time.. do i need to send the hooter nurses to check on you......