PDA

View Full Version : Here's some motors I've painted

Lil' Blue Rude
01-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Here's a couple of motors I painted last year. If any one is interested in having something painted you can email me at codys_custompainting@hotmail.com
Thanks, Cody

jimclauss
01-09-2011, 06:01 PM
nice where are the merc ????

Lil' Blue Rude
01-09-2011, 10:12 PM
I don't know:confused:??? Probably broke down some place.:D Most mercs around here are brand new or close to it so no one wants them painted.

OUTBOARDER
01-10-2011, 05:33 AM
Here's a couple of motors I painted last year. If any one is interested in having something painted you can email me at codys_custompainting@hotmail.com
Thanks, Cody

I am very interested in having a engine painted!

They look great!

Lil' Blue Rude
01-10-2011, 02:11 PM
I can paint or airbrush your motor any way you want it. If you give me an idea of what you want I can draw something up. Just let me know what motor you got and what you have in mind. Thanks Cody

Ron Hill
01-10-2011, 06:36 PM
I have two 40 Tohatsu cowling I'd like painted....Nothing really far out, just not like the faded stock cowling...

Maybe, have you paint a 2 cylinder Fat C cowling, too.....I'm putting a Fat C on the Sport Boat...Where you have EVINRUDE painted on, I want HARBOR FREIGHT painted.

Any idea of price?

Lil' Blue Rude
01-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Ron I sent you a PM

Lil' Blue Rude
02-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Here's my latest project. Did some glass work and I'm going to paint the bottom half sheet metal and leave the top plain silver to show off the vents. We all know a bombers not complete without a girl painted on it.:D I didn't think she turned out too bad considerig it was my first time trying to paint something like that. Let me know what's you guys think. Thanks.

Lil' Blue Rude
03-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Here's the finished results.