March 19-20, 2011

The race is ON for sure!

AZOutlaw
01-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Oh really? Hope this is FACT :D
I'll be there

Marlee Hill
01-31-2011, 09:48 PM
Thank you!!!!!! lol I'll be there!!!!! sooo excited! I've never run both days at Puddingstone! Glad stupid volleyball won't be getting in the way this time!!!! :) So excited! :) Ready for another good GoPro race Connie??? :) lol

Ron Hill
01-31-2011, 10:31 PM
The Third Annual Puddingstone Regatta is on....

When the "KING" speaks, I listen!

Greg Foster of Crane Rental of Orange, California and Sky High Crane of Lake havasu City, Arizona will be there to handle the HYDROS that are scheduled...

Make you motorhome reservations today contact Marlee Hill...She'll get you a spot!

Move ins on Friday March 18th...

Marlee Hill
01-31-2011, 10:36 PM
The Third Annual Puddingstone Regatta is on....

When the "KING" speaks, I listen!

Greg Foster of Crane Rental of Orange, California and Sky High Crane of Lake havasu City, Arizona will be there to handle the HYDROS that are scheduled...

Make you motorhome reservations today contact Marlee Hill...She'll get you a spot!

Move ins on Friday March 18th...
I will?? haha alright I'm in! I told Scott I want to help in any way I can! :)

capnzee
02-04-2011, 11:46 AM
It looks like there will be at LEAST 5 COR boats ready for Puddingstone. The last I heard was that there was a question as to whether or not the COR's would be on the sanction. I called Scott and I have not heard much since. If any one of the "kings" are reading these posts, would you please let us know? Are you planning on the COR's racing at Puddingstone?--I see one COR boat that is supposed to run with the SST-120's, does this mean the rest of the COR's will be invited and on the sanction as a special event. I donot see the sanction on APBA's calendar. I do see the Havasu Landing race with the COR's listed under SE however the race shows as cancelled with no new date:confused::confused::confused: R:)D--

Ron Hill
02-04-2011, 12:13 PM
COR are now on the sanction for Indio, March 12-13, 20011. Puddingstone is the next weekend, March19-20, 2011.

Puddingstone is looking for sponsors who might like to display their products at the lake.

Call Gordy at Paul Pfaff if interested.

capnzee
02-04-2011, 05:01 PM
This seems to be getting more confusing by the minute! Is Havasu Landing cancelled?? I know it was moved from one week-end to another but is it now totally cancelled? It is still on the APBA agenda.On to Puddingstone--Are the COR boats scheduled? I see no sanction for Puddingstone as far as APBA is concerned. Is Indio a for sure concerning the COR boats-?-That will be an awesome race course for the COR boats. (The APBA sanction site does not show a SE (COR) class as running. Thanks to whomever is responsible for giving the COR's a chance to run (if we are indeed on the sanction) on a great course. You can bet the COR's will be there for certain. R:)D

AZOutlaw
02-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Havasu Landing Cancelled due to low boat count, allowing club to focus on National Event at Indio.

Indio will be the Stock Outboard Winter Nationals on March 12-13th. Modified, Pro, and J classes are also on the sanction. We expect several full fields of boats in the SO category, as this is an HOC (Hall of Chapions) point awarding race.

COR boats are on the sanction. :D

Marlee Hill
02-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Hey Jeff do we have a boat count so far for AXSH?

AZOutlaw
02-04-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey Jeff do we have a boat count so far for AXSH?

uhhh...you! :D

deanwilson
02-05-2011, 09:45 AM
There will be 4 SST120's there, one is traveling a good distance. We are on the sanction, right?
Going to search for Scott Schatz today sometime.

AZOutlaw
02-05-2011, 12:48 PM
There will be 4 SST120's there, one is traveling a good distance. We are on the sanction, right?
Going to search for Scott Schatz today sometime.

yes, you are on the sanction for Pudding Puddle :D

Marlee Hill
02-05-2011, 10:41 PM
uhhh...you! :D
uhhh..... just me??? That's not good.....

Odd Man Out
02-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi Guys / Gals

This is Steve Sequeira, I am helping out with the race coordination for Puddingstone. Yes the COR and SO are on the sanction... The Sanction should be pulled anyday now and all classes are invited. As far as SST120s combined with COR, we will see how many boats of each class show up, then decide wether to combine them or not. It would be great if some of the SO guys coming from the Nationals the week prior can make it to Puddingstone. This event is going to be LIVE WEBCAST and we are going to try and up the ante on the coverage by using multiple camera angles and a roving pit camera..

Thank you in advance for supporting this event.. If you need any further information, please pm me. See you at the races!!

Steve

capnzee
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Steve, It is tough to keep up with this operation. We keep getting mixed messages and don't know who to believe from one moment to the next! Of Course, the COR's would love to be part of Pudd'n Puddle. Are your words solid, as in "written in stone"? If the COR's are invited, I will have to "drum up" the enthusiasm . R:)D

Rage28
02-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Steve, It is tough to keep up with this operation. We keep getting mixed messages and don't know who to believe from one moment to the next! Of Course, the COR's would love to be part of Pudd'n Puddle. Are your words solid, as in "written in stone"? If the COR's are invited, I will have to "drum up" the enthusiasm . R:)D

Rod, nothing has changed since are conversation on the phone and let what Ron says go from one ear out the next and you will not have mixed signals. We would like to see at least 6 COR boats at this event. Obviously National classes take president on the schedule we only need to know do you want two 5 lap heats or one 15 lap heat? Remember boat count talks so bring them out. Scott

Ron Hill
02-06-2011, 08:58 PM
I have my Wahoo patrol boat ready to go...I'm helping get the pontoon boat going...and Rod emails Rod that Marlee said, "Schatz says, "COR isn't invited to Puddingstone.."

I made it clear two months ago, NO COR at PUDDINGSTONE, NO HILL Wahoo patrol boat or NO John Soares Suzuki on the pontoon boat....and that deal stands!

So don't blame me.....I will say this, Puddingstone is at a POOR time, with the WinterNartionals the week before and Paarker just down the road...May, as I suggested in the first place would have been nice at Puddingstone...

capnzee
02-06-2011, 09:36 PM
I will do my best to get 6 COR boats to show. We will not try the handicap system that led to confusion last year. All boats will start "heads up" . We would like a "flying start" on the clock, which will save time and two 10 lap races each day. We can finish the 10 laps in under 10 minutes and can answer to a 3 minute or 5 minute gun. COR boats donot quit so we don't anticipate "tow ins". This will save you time. The COR boats will run at or above 70+ mph and should make for a good show. You will be glad you made the decision to include us in your "play day"! Thanks Ron for anything you might have done for getting us on the sanction. Thanks to all of you who work so hard to put on the races. I was Commodore of SCSC for about 7 years (71 to 77) and it was easy then. We had plenty of help, plenty of water and of course the stadium that garnered us about 10,000 bucks a race. I feel your pain when it comes to putting on a race today. Come on COR's, don't leave me now--I need you on the water, I have claimed 6 boats for Puddingstone and donot want to be embarrassed. I'm calling on John Soaries, Mickey Swarzenbach, Bill James, Dave and Tim Caranza, Ron Hill, and whomever else there is in the area (Havasu is in the area) to help us keep this race above water.If the Havasu guys want to bring their boats to Indio and leave them for Puddingstone (one week later) we can arrange for their safe keeping.R:)D

Rage28
02-06-2011, 09:54 PM
I have my Wahoo patrol boat ready to go...I'm helping get the pontoon boat going...and Rod emails Rod that Marlee said, "Schatz says, "COR isn't invited to Puddingstone.."

I made it clear two months ago, NO COR at PUDDINGSTONE, NO HILL Wahoo patrol boat or NO John Soares Suzuki on the pontoon boat....and that deal stands!

So don't blame me.....I will say this, Puddingstone is at a POOR time, with the WinterNartionals the week before and Paarker just down the road...May, as I suggested in the first place would have been nice at Puddingstone...

Don't stick your chest out at me young man or I will pull you off the sanction leave COR on and make you run that whaoo all day. Then I will sick Johny Soares on you for getting him involved in the first place. Besides Johny needs to get a 120 ready and has no time for COR.

dawe22
02-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Well put This is true for all classes. We need to show up to Indio and Puddingstone in full force and run as many classes as possible. We went to Racing at havasu because we got a little money to help put on the race and we didn't have anything else. Now we have Indio back and Puddingstone. We should be thankful for this and do our best to make it to these races so the clubs can continue to put them on. So roll call to all drivers in all classes lets get to these to races.

Rage28
02-06-2011, 10:08 PM
I will do my best to get 6 COR boats to show. We will not try the handicap system that led to confusion last year. All boats will start "heads up" . We would like a "flying start" on the clock, which will save time and two 10 lap races each day. We can finish the 10 laps in under 10 minutes and can answer to a 3 minute or 5 minute gun. COR boats donot quit so we don't anticipate "tow ins". This will save you time. The COR boats will run at or above 70+ mph and should make for a good show. You will be glad you made the decision to include us in your "play day"! Thanks Ron for anything you might have done for getting us on the sanction. Thanks to all of you who work so hard to put on the races. I was Commodore of SCSC for about 7 years (71 to 77) and it was easy then. We had plenty of help, plenty of water and of course the stadium that garnered us about 10,000 bucks a race. I feel your pain when it comes to putting on a race today. Come on COR's, don't leave me now--I need you on the water, I have claimed 6 boats for Puddingstone and donot want to be embarrassed. I'm calling on John Soaries, Mickey Swarzenbach, Bill James, Dave and Tim Caranza, Ron Hill, and whomever else there is in the area (Havasu is in the area) to help us keep this race above water.If the Havasu guys want to bring their boats to Indio and leave them for Puddingstone (one week later) we can arrange for their safe keeping.R:)D

Rod, this years course will be 1 1/4 so the options are two 4 lap races or one 12 lap race with a beach start each day clock is okay too if that is what you really want. Let me know right away so I can get it on the sanction.

AZOutlaw
02-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Rod, this years course will be 1 1/4 .

:eek::eek::eek::D

nightwing
02-06-2011, 10:26 PM
ill be there racing 60 c axsh, ash and 19 45ss, sst45

capnzee
02-06-2011, 11:36 PM
I think all will agree that the "flying start" is the quickest way to get a race off and running. The shore line starts take up a lot of time. I would like to see a flying start with two 10 lap races but will be happy with whatever you can give us. Would you consider this? If we can bring a minimum of 6 boats to the race, would you give us an 8 or 10 lap race early in the day and a second 8 or 10 lap race later if time allows--Both with flying starts and a 3 minute gun. We won't break, we won't flip and we won't need tow ins, but we'll put on a show for you. Less than 6 boats and we'll do two 4 lap races with flying starts. In all of APBA racing, the clock start is the "equalizer". Now that we have good things going in a positive manner, LETS GO! R:)D PS YOU ARE A GOOD MAN SCOTT, I WAS ONCE IN YOUR SHOES AND DID THE SAME THING YOU ARE DOING ONLY FOR YOUR GRANDPAW WHO WAS DRIVING A 225 JONES HYDRO. That was about 40 years ago, (man am I getting old or what?:)

Odd Man Out
02-07-2011, 08:25 AM
I have this list started over at Performance Boats but figure its a good idea to put this up here for the Outboarders. If I'm missing a particular category, let me know. Please confirm your entries with a name, class, and boat #. Also, The lake has granted us the privilege of having test time on Friday 3-18-2011 between the hours of 4 to 6:30 pm. The cost is $35.00 per boat. We need to develop a committed list of boats who wish to test prior to the event. If we don't get enough participants, we will have to cancel the test session due to costs. Thanks.

Stock Outboard

CSH

20SSH

ASH
32-C
60-C

45ss

AXSH
32-C
60-C

SST120
SST-124 - Dale Rayzor
SST-### Dean Wilson
SST### Someone Else
SST### Another boat
Who's the other 2??

SST45

JH

COR

FRIDAY TEST SESSION ENTRIES 4 to 6:30pm ($35.00 per boat)
K-69
SST124
K-24
P-9
GN-22(?)
GN-24
GN-25
GN-29
GN-44(?)
GN-724
SS-501
PS-12
CJ-511
43-C
SST-### Dean Wilson

Marlee Hill
02-08-2011, 02:57 PM
you know I'll be there for 32-C AXSH & ASH both days :)

Odd Man Out
02-08-2011, 06:20 PM
IT'S OFFICIAL. Puddingstone will host the 2nd Round of the WFLS series for the SST45's.

What say you SST45's??? Race Entries??? / Test Time on Friday??

deanwilson
02-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Steve,
I don't see SST120 on your class list.
I'm hoping this was just an oversight...and we'll definetly need testing 'cause all the boats are recently being put together. As I posted before, 4 boats but I don't know all the boat #'s.
Don't make me call Scott...lol;)

Odd Man Out
02-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Steve,
I don't see SST120 on your class list.
I'm hoping this was just an oversight...and we'll definetly need testing 'cause all the boats are recently being put together. As I posted before, 4 boats but I don't know all the boat #'s.
Don't make me call Scott...lol;)

LOL... You mean Scott the "Sanction Nazi" Schatz?? ohh pleeeazzz not that! :D
"IF YOU NO HAVE 4 BOATS....NO RACE FOR YOU!!":D

Correction Noted..:cool:

V-Drive Video
02-08-2011, 11:03 PM
FRIDAY TEST SESSION ENTRIES 4 to 6:30pm ($35.00 per boat)
K-69
K-24

I don't think K-24 will be ready in time....:confused: :)

Odd Man Out
02-08-2011, 11:11 PM
I don't think K-24 will be ready in time....:confused: :)

Don't you have anything better to do than to follow me around the boards spouting off all your negativity on me and others.....BOB GRAEFF JR...:mad: Now go away and polish your boat.....You missed a spot...:p

fyremanbill
02-08-2011, 11:40 PM
COR 2L #819 is in.

dawe22
02-09-2011, 01:34 PM
I think 120's need to be on the sanction and run wether they have 2 boats or 4. If they say they have four put them on. if they show up with 2 let them run. Put them at the end of the day if it is time you are worried about. The 120 class has been trying to grow and has new members. We need to keep these people excited to help this class. And if they spend all that money and don't get to race they won't keep trying. So we need to put them on the water.

david bryan
02-09-2011, 04:21 PM
i understand that winter nationals at indio are canceled and this is not a rumor some thing about a snail or mussel that has infected the lake Riverside county should be sued for breach of contract

deanwilson
02-09-2011, 07:31 PM
[QUOTE=Odd Man Out;102873]LOL... You mean Scott the "Sanction Nazi" Schatz?? ohh pleeeazzz not that! :D

Cool nickname, it's accurate and he probably likes it!:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Rage28
02-09-2011, 08:25 PM
I think 120's need to be on the sanction and run wether they have 2 boats or 4. If they say they have four put them on. if they show up with 2 let them run. Put them at the end of the day if it is time you are worried about. The 120 class has been trying to grow and has new members. We need to keep these people excited to help this class. And if they spend all that money and don't get to race they won't keep trying. So we need to put them on the water.

So Steven I expect to see you there with a 120 too. Lets help the class grow and you already proved that the new 45 design works.

Rage28
02-09-2011, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=Odd Man Out;102873]LOL... You mean Scott the "Sanction Nazi" Schatz?? ohh pleeeazzz not that! :D

Cool nickname, it's accurate and he probably likes it!:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help!!!!!!

What condition is that boat of yours in. Are you working on it or does it still need to be repaired?

deanwilson
02-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Woodwork repairs are all done, finally.
Just need the backboard re-set with that super epoxy and some carbon tape to run.
While it's apart. I'm replacing wiring, switches, etc.
I'm gonna run it a few times before re-painting to make sure the repairs are solid.
I left you message on a tel# Ron gave me the other day.
If I got the directions right, you're only a few miles away.
What's you're schedule like?

Odd Man Out
02-10-2011, 12:30 PM
Woodwork repairs are all done, finally.
Just need the backboard re-set with that super epoxy and some carbon tape to run.
While it's apart. I'm replacing wiring, switches, etc.
I'm gonna run it a few times before re-painting to make sure the repairs are solid.
I left you message on a tel# Ron gave me the other day.
If I got the directions right, you're only a few miles away.
What's you're schedule like?

I can answer that....."TOO BUSY FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!"...:D

Marlee Hill
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Scott, Steve, let me know what to do... I want to help make this the best Puddingstone race there has been :)

(& hopefully make a good start this time :) .......Scott.....) hahaha

dawe22
02-10-2011, 04:28 PM
I would love to go 120 racing but I can barely afford 45. Plus I want to enjoy having a good running 45 for a little bit before I take on the challenge of making a 120 work. But I think a few 45 guys might go 120 if we can build a class, including me. There is no reason why we can't have the WFLS and a WF2S (western Formula 2 series) which would be awesome. I would love to build more tunnel boats but no one wants one.

AZOutlaw
02-10-2011, 08:11 PM
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/4023396" width="400" height="270" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/4023396">SBRA Puddingstone SS Sunday Final</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user683575">Jerry Griffin</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

ePerformanceMarine
02-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Scott, Steve & Jeff check your PMs !

AZOutlaw
02-11-2011, 02:35 PM

Mine was full...thanks. Try again :o :D

Rage28
02-11-2011, 07:25 PM

Thanks Jim I think we are covered pretty well.

Ron Hill
02-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Friday will be testing...Motorhomes can make resevations.

70 Entries are expected!

Hallett19
02-16-2011, 02:17 PM
Who do we make Motorhome reservations with.

AZOutlaw
02-16-2011, 07:56 PM

Approved Sanction should be published by next week.

Odd Man Out
02-16-2011, 09:56 PM

Here is the official word on the motorhome parking situation. Parking is on a first come first serve basis. there will be an attendant at the entry gate who you will pay the $75.00 fee and receive your windshield sticker. If you are an event sponsor, your name will be on a list at the gate to receive your complimentary window sticker

If you have any questions, please pm me...

Steve.

V-Drive Video
02-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Just in. We've scored Scott and Rodney Peralta doing the live web cast play by play for c-stock hydro. These guys are top shelf right Jeff? :D

Odd Man Out
02-17-2011, 07:47 AM
Just in. We've scored Scott and Rodney Peralta doing the live web cast play by play for c-stock hydro. These guys are top shelf right Jeff? :D

Hey, did you go through channels to get this approved by SBRA?? You know I'm a control freak...:D

Odd Man Out
02-17-2011, 07:49 AM
this is also posted over at the PB forums...

RACER PARKING
We are going to go back to having everyone park in the main pit area as we did in Year 1. All parking over on Sandy Beach is dedicated solely to MOTORHOMES only. Parking of larger trailers and toterhomes in the pits will be designated to maximize space in the pit area so as not to create the parking fiasco from the first year.

CONCESSIONS
There will be food concession stands in the pit area.

HOTELS
we have reserve a block of rooms at the following Hotels:

Red Roof Inn: 204 N Village Court, San Dimas, CA (909) 599-2362 $$59.99 +tax

Comfort Inn Suites: 501 Bonita Ave., San Dimas, CA (909) 592-0500 $102.000 per nite /w complimentary breakfast

Mention S.B.R.A. boat races or Puddingstone Boat Races to get discount.

If you have any futher questions, please let me know.

V-Drive Video
02-17-2011, 10:04 AM
Hey, did you go through channels to get this approved by SBRA?? You know I'm a control freak...:D

I made you! Remember? :D

Odd Man Out
02-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Yes there should be a formal race circular but this race is being organized by people with day jobs so my apologies for the information coming out in chunks at it is...

Race Particulars

Entry Fees are as Follows:
Inboard / Inboard Endurance: $85.00 per day / $65.00 per day (2nd Class / Step-up)
SST45: $85.00 per day
45SS / Stock Outboard: $65.00 per day / $55.00 (2nd Class / Step-up)

Car Entry into Bonelli Park and Spectator Fees
$10 per car load County Gate Fee per day
$10 Admission to the Races per day
Wearing of proper spectator wristbands will be strictly enforced. If you are not wearing a wristband you will be asked to put it on or pay the admission fee and given one to wear.

Motorhome Parking / Camping
$75.00 for the weekend - All at Sandy Beach Area Only
First come first serve basis

Designated Pit Parking:
Ok, you got to work with us here on this, here is how it needs to go...

Toter home type vehicles pulling large trailers, large trailers pulled by trucks etc. will be directed to park on the right side parking lot which we called VENDOR'S ROW. If your vehicle and trailer qualify for this designated parking, then you will be directed to park there. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHAT THE SIZE LIMITS ARE FOR THIS DESIGNATED PARKING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!! LOL.. you will find out when you get there.

For the most part, the rest is open parking. Please be aware of the amount of space your team will be occupying to avoid overcrowding or being asked to consolidate your area if the pit area becomes too full.

Marlee Hill
02-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Yes there should be a formal race circular but this race is being organized by people with day jobs so my apologies for the information coming out in chunks at it is...

Race Particulars

Entry Fees are as Follows:
Inboard / Inboard Endurance: $85.00 per day / $65.00 per day (2nd Class / Step-up)
SST45: $85.00 per day
45SS / Stock Outboard: $65.00 per day / $55.00 (2nd Class / Step-up)

Car Entry into Bonelli Park and Spectator Fees
$10 per car load County Gate Fee per day
$10 Admission to the Races per day
Wearing of proper spectator wristbands will be strictly enforced. If you are not wearing a wristband you will be asked to put it on or pay the admission fee and given one to wear.

Motorhome Parking / Camping
$75.00 for the weekend - All at Sandy Beach Area Only
First come first serve basis

Designated Pit Parking:
Ok, you got to work with us here on this, here is how it needs to go...

Toter home type vehicles pulling large trailers, large trailers pulled by trucks etc. will be directed to park on the right side parking lot which we called VENDOR'S ROW. If your vehicle and trailer qualify for this designated parking, then you will be directed to park there. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHAT THE SIZE LIMITS ARE FOR THIS DESIGNATED PARKING BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!! LOL.. you will find out when you get there.

For the most part, the rest is open parking. Please be aware of the amount of space your team will be occupying to avoid overcrowding or being asked to consolidate your area if the pit area becomes too full.
What about J classes? (AXSH) & out of region boats? anything different? & will the kneelers be pitted in the same place as last year? The other side of the water than pretty much everyone else? or will it be like the year 1 Puddingstone race?

Odd Man Out
02-17-2011, 03:33 PM
What about J classes? (AXSH) & out of region boats? anything different? & will the kneelers be pitted in the same place as last year? The other side of the water than pretty much everyone else? or will it be like the year 1 Puddingstone race?

Parking for All outboarder will be in the same pit area as the rest. Where you guys parked last year is MOTORHOMES ONLY this year..

So to answer your question, yes parking will be like year 1 but a little more controlled to maximize space..:)

Marlee Hill
02-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Oh okay thanks! Sounds good! :)

AZOutlaw
02-17-2011, 07:55 PM

:eek::eek::eek: Top shelf old whiskey for sure

ePerformanceMarine
02-24-2011, 01:51 PM
Steve, Old Man Out check your PMs and get back to me please !

Jim

Rigger
02-25-2011, 09:30 PM
I haven't seen a boat count for Nostalgia Class. I run NF. Couldn't make it last year but in 2009 they grouped us with NE & Crackers to make a class. We'll come if there is a class.

Father Nostalgia
02-26-2011, 10:44 AM
I have at least 2 nostalgia flats and 4 nostalgia endurance heading to Pddingstone. If anyone has any questions call me (Jim Best) (760) 868-6227

Odd Man Out
02-27-2011, 01:13 PM
I talked to Scott Schatz regarding Nostalgia, since he is the race director and he indicated to me that Nostalgia is on the sanction and as long as there were enough boats, meaning 4 or more, then they can run.... so bring em all I say...:)

Ron Hill
03-15-2011, 08:05 PM
The REAL K BOAT KING was testing his K Boat today and Marlee Hill was testing her AXS Hydro....Puddinstrone is shaping up to be a real race...

32-C is ready for AXS....Liberty made a pass at135 MPH just to "BLOW OUR DRESSES UP"....

Hill Marine's Yamaha power patrol boat was there trying not to sink.....Boats need the DRAIN PLUGS IN YOU KNOW!!!!

V-Drive Video
03-16-2011, 04:34 PM
Liberty made a pass at135 MPH just to "BLOW OUR DRESSES UP"....

Liberty? Do you mean Freedom?

Ron Hill
03-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Freedom and Liberty are the same....anyway, seen one inboard you've seen them all!

fyremanbill
03-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Forcast is for rain both days. :mad:

V-Drive Video
03-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Freedom and Liberty are the same....

The same only different... lol

anyway, seen one inboard you've seen them all!

Nice Ron!! :D

Ron Hill
03-16-2011, 08:29 PM
No matter the name..THE REAL K BOAT KING had that mother running at Irvine. Should be some good racing at Puddingstone......in the INBOARD and OUTBOARD DIVISIONS...

mcprodesign
03-16-2011, 10:22 PM
http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41976&stc=1&d=1300244651

Awesume