PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Kitchens, Jackson, Mississippi!

Ron Hill
02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Bobby is gone now, but I hope not forgotten.

Chad got married about seven years ago, and while on a bachlor cruise I met a guy who rented truck containers. You know the back part of semi trucks. He owned about 100 and was making $500 a month each renting them as storage in Las Vegas.

50 GRAND A MONTH SOUNDED GOOD TO ME...

I get home from the cruise and I call Bobby...I say, "I want to buy some truck container. You got any?"

Bobby says to me, "Ronnie, what the **** do you know about trucking? How much do you want to lose per month???" I say nothing and I don't want to lose money........Bobby says, "You're a pretty good prop man...Stick with props."

I say, "You're right..." Then he explaines how I will lose my *** in this trucking deal!

largecar91
02-14-2011, 07:18 AM
I dealt with Bobby Kitchens. I run a trucking co. and he had a Brokerage and trucking co. He was a heck of a good guy!

Dabull1919
05-06-2011, 06:40 AM
Bobby K was a great guy. I drove for him in just one race but knew him for years. Always a wisecracking jokester but very serious at the same time. I really enjoyed his company and his stories. I called in his last days but he was to week to talk so his family gave him my message.

He will not be forgotten

Rest in peace Bobby K

DB