PDA

View Full Version : K-32 Honcho

V-Drive Video
07-09-2005, 08:49 PM
New paint and Blwn Alky motor on the way....

http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Honcho%20K-32.jpg

msmeads2
07-27-2005, 06:25 PM
cool ride Mr. v-drive video.

hope to see her on the water soon.

when is the ETA of her being done?

Jon

V-Drive Video
07-27-2005, 10:12 PM
cool ride Mr. v-drive video.

hope to see her on the water soon.

when is the ETA of her being done?

Jon

I'm hoping for next summer, the paint prep and glass upgrades are almost done and the motor is ready. We'll see how long it takes to paint, that is the question.

Hows yours coming along?

msmeads2
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
slow Jerry, sslow.

Finally got someone to make me a set of stack tanks. .090 Alm wall tubbing. Most are .065. way to thin. BTW, your pic of your tanks were very helpful for my fab guy thanks.

My hands are worn our with all the grinding on the old fiber glass inside the boat. I spoke with Billy today and commented that I could not do this kind of work every day? He just laughed at me. :confused:

Any way take taking it slow bro, I want mine to look as bitchen as yours will be.

See ya Jerry.

ONCB
07-29-2005, 06:48 PM
You are of course putting the original style of dual 4s engine back in, arent you? For restoration accuacy, jerry....??? Mine will be an accuate vintage K also with port injection! Are you sure this is your hull?

ONCB
07-29-2005, 06:49 PM
I also noted it was BEHIND the rest of the field! Did it ever win?

V-Drive Video
07-29-2005, 09:03 PM
You are of course putting the original style of dual 4s engine back in, arent you? For restoration accuacy, jerry....??? Mine will be an accuate vintage K also with port injection! Are you sure this is your hull?

The boat pictured was wrecked.After scraping the top paint I found a very similar metalflake gel. I'm going back to the paint pictured with a bln alky motor.

Jamie was very successful in everything he drove. I have home movies of this boat ahead of everyone. :)