PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get a race together

orangebeast
05-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Hey guys we tryin o get a race lined up at lake buhlow. Tryin to set it for august or september, if we can get enough boats, email me if yall are interested

ima75man
05-12-2011, 03:13 PM
going to be hard to find any one to race you,, you smoked the srg, they were fast..maybe the yamaha fast craft will race you, running 95 mph in 600 foot,most v-6's can't run with you..i can't run with you..

orangebeast
05-12-2011, 04:58 PM
It aint about winning for us, we in it for the fun, if someone beats us then we are just beat, we will try again next time, and srg guys are ver fast but its like we sai while we where racing, the wind wa horrible, my boat just handled a little better in the bad waves, thats why i look forward to racing them again just hopefully with no winds

ima75man
05-14-2011, 06:44 PM
hey srg, ya'll got the hooter's boat anchor out in the deep water..let out some more rope. how high is the water??????????. looks like jason, might need a room for a couple of weeks.................. better wear your life jacket when you go the sleep...out

billkropog
05-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Hey guys,

There is a boat race being scheduled as we speak for July 8,9,10 in Pineville, La.
You guys are invited to come out and race with us knee riders. We willalso be having one in October. This is being put on by the Highland Outboard Club sanctioned by the AOF.
So tell all of your drag racing buddies with 100hp or less to come out and join the fun.

Thanks,
Bill Kropog

sabine river killer
06-04-2011, 09:41 AM
i will go on and say this one will be omc dominated also with both of us there i will bring the 49 and the 56 my driver is out of school so lets get it done nothing like the sound of two omc motors side by side at 8500 john if you make it we can make music three wide be just like ol days omc up front murcury in the back

Riverrat001
06-04-2011, 10:28 AM
i will go on and say this one will be omc dominated also with both of us there i will bring the 49 and the 56 my driver is out of school so lets get it done nothing like the sound of two omc motors side by side at 8500 john if you make it we can make music three wide be just like ol days omc up front murcury in the back

I wouldn't say the last one was omc dominated or merc dominated being we couldn't really run because of the wind.

ima75man
06-04-2011, 11:06 AM
I wouldn't say the last one was omc dominated or merc dominated being we couldn't really run because of the wind.

i quess i looked at the video tape wrong. the omc did ya'll a favor he already punch a hole in the wind for ya'll to run in.. lol.. killer thanks for the spare parts,quess i owe you, jason say it ain't so.. you really guna run a big bore merc......... just remember the saying what's big and black and run in the back........?????????? mercury.. i bet tripp soles done and send you a big monster moter from south carolina..............out..

orangebeast
06-04-2011, 11:08 AM
The wind hurt all of our speeds, i know our boat wasnt runnin good, bout beat the bottom off it

88workcar
06-04-2011, 06:50 PM
Watchem John, they in kahoots, them OMC's are ganging up. I know that in DSRA the OMC's are in the winners spot quite often. Killer remember what I ask about in your shop

ima75man
06-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Watchem John, they in kahoots, them OMC's are ganging up. I know that in DSRA the OMC's are in the winners spot quite often. Killer remember what I ask about in your shop

88, the omc's are spot on,can the killer get the props that was mentioned?.i hear that prop is the fastest one yet.. i got cash..............out

88workcar
06-05-2011, 04:43 AM
Flush him out Mike, get him to the river and givem a good stinging

ima75man
06-05-2011, 06:14 AM
mr. killer, thanks got the parcel......... thanks again........88,come om down and let's try out my new toy.... out

ima75man
06-05-2011, 04:20 PM
75man,,, i called out the killer. hope u didnt mind lol. i know thats your hero,, wont too show him some merc power,, got a couple more waiting like (vultures) to get a shot at him too. Hope he shows.U can come join him if u want too.

can do mike, let's cut thru the chase,let's meet up in gulfport,miss. if your luck not good at the slot machine, they wont be good when mr. omc shows up,,,,,,,,,,,,out

88workcar
06-05-2011, 05:56 PM
75man,,, i called out the killer. hope u didnt mind lol. i know thats your hero,

and Mentor... John now that I am building a SRG special, I may have to join them and rebel against you and ol KIller. Unless you show up packen a Yamaha, then we still buds

ima75man
06-06-2011, 05:09 AM
jason, know it's your birthday, so bring that green machine to the blackwater, and i'll give you a birthday present,and the spanking i was saving for the srg..lol..........mike,, you welcome to come on down and i'll give you a birthday spanking early.............it will be a long ride home,ya'll be looking for a omc to buy..........happy birthday

Jackson
06-06-2011, 10:06 AM
and Mentor... John now that I am building a SRG special, I may have to join them and rebel against you and ol KIller. Unless you show up packen a Yamaha, then we still buds

Give us a lil peek of your new toy :D

Jackson
06-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Happy Birthday big boy

Riverrat001
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Happy birthday 88. Ps what u find out on that boat

88workcar
06-06-2011, 05:26 PM
jason, know it's your birthday, so bring that green machine to the blackwater, and i'll give you a birthday present,and the spanking i was saving for the srg..lol..........mike,, you welcome to come on down and i'll give you a birthday spanking early.............it will be a long ride home,ya'll be looking for a omc to buy..........happy birthday
If we all show up (planned allready) you better have a rig ready

ima75man
06-06-2011, 05:49 PM
If we all show up (planned allready) you better have a rig ready

got that wild eyed omc monster tied to tree. the ole omc sure wants to chew up some more merc's.......the merc's always get hung up in the exhaust...........out

orangebeast
06-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Hey any of yall got any smaller motors that run good? We just built a couple of 30s that should be strong? Dont worry ill leave my big motor at home haha

Jackson
06-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Bull shi_ you better bring that big motor if u come this way! I just put my big merc together.

orangebeast
06-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Haha them mercs aint ready for it, im tryin to talk some of these guys down here to come over yalls way with me, give yall someone else to run with, but they dissappionted because they cant even out run my 40 omc

Jackson
06-07-2011, 07:42 AM
O ok there not ready for u I know I saw the video. I heard everybody making excuses but the winner. But y'all all had the same wind and water to run in.

orangebeast
06-07-2011, 09:17 AM
I really didnt wonna run mine in the winds, my boat dont like real choppy water and the boat prop walks to bad and the wind makes it worse, but we came to race and so did they, enjoyed there company as much as the racing

Jackson
06-07-2011, 10:31 AM
I know I'm just kidding. I can't drive mine in a chop with out flipping so I can't say anything

orangebeast
06-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Haha i know, our poor boat caught a beatin out there if u listen to the videos i was constantly in and out of the gas, on one run we made the wind actually blew me just about on top of another boat, thats when we called it quits

Jackson
06-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Looks like y'all called it quits after y'all outran everyone:D

orangebeast
06-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Na. We was suppose to race some of the hydros but the guy didnt show back up

MWhite
06-07-2011, 01:11 PM
O ok there not ready for u I know I saw the video. I heard everybody making excuses but the winner. But y'all all had the same wind and water to run in.
Hey dude,,, yes we had the same wind and water as they did, and it was BAD windy that day, they had the faster boat, But there one thing for sure,,,we didnt make up no excuses hoss, we showed up and ran. Know one there could run there full potential but we tryed.

Jackson
06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Hey dude,,, yes we had the same wind and water as they did, and it was BAD windy that day, they had the faster boat, But there one thing for sure,,,we didnt make up no excuses hoss, we showed up and ran. Know one there could run there full potential but we tryed.

That's all we can ask from you mike go give it your all lmao

ima75man
06-07-2011, 01:43 PM
That's all we can ask from you mike go give it your all lmao

i like the line, well the water was wet and choppy, and wind was blowing,and my boat didn't like the rough water,so i slowed down and still outran everybody.. so i', guna bring a 30 h/p to the next race... mike and bean will be waiting on you, bring that 30 horse to blackwater i'll try to run with you.if i lose it wasn't my fault it's the water is wet and the wind was a blowing.. a good excuse works for me..i better set on the river bank and drink sweet tea with my feet proped up.........out

orangebeast
06-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Well when me and mike blow by you the wind is gonna blow you out the chair and make you spill your tea!!!!! Then we will let you drive the 30 hp motor , ya know start you out slow and gradually work you into a fast motor

ima75man
06-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Well when me and mike blow by you the wind is gonna blow you out the chair and make you spill your tea!!!!! Then we will let you drive the 30 hp motor , ya know start you out slow and gradually work you into a fast motor

lol,, that's why i'm the world oldest rookie,just ask tripp........don't make me break out the 6 horse omc.. killer, hey killer help me dude.............out front again

orangebeast
06-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Haha ok srg guys , 75 man is all yours now got him askin for help

ima75man
06-08-2011, 04:48 AM
He needs help, but we cant help him, hes been sipping to much mushroom tea, think maybe kent been sipping some too. The older they get the faster they get.

ole 75 man is dumb like a fox, he's trying to trick ya'll into thinking his omc stuff is junk,mushroom tea that was back in the late 60's. if you can't run below 9.25 seconds from a idle to 700 foot. better stay away from the blackwater.i'm waiting on ya'll...

orangebeast
06-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Man thats fast!! So let me get this right , you can get out your chair make your tea and have your feet propped up all in under 9.25 seconds, wow thats movin, you gotta have wheels on your walkin cane, cause if you drag it it slows you down haha

ima75man
06-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Man thats fast!! So let me get this right , you can get out your chair make your tea and have your feet propped up all in under 9.25 seconds, wow thats movin, you gotta have wheels on your walkin cane, cause if you drag it it slows you down haha

dude,ask mike about the tea, heck he thinks them merc's are flying..ya'll young-um just don't understand.remember all you got to do is beat a 9.25....my ride might have turbo-boost never know..lol

MWhite
06-08-2011, 01:06 PM
dude,ask mike about the tea, heck he thinks them merc's are flying..ya'll young-um just don't understand.remember all you got to do is beat a 9.25....my ride might have turbo-boost never know..lol
Thats 9minutes and 25seconds.

orangebeast
06-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Haha good one mike, 75 man better get your pot of water boilin faster than that then, haha

ima75man
06-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Haha good one mike, 75 man better get your pot of water boilin faster than that then, haha

mike, dude don't give away all my secrets..

orangebeast
06-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Al secrets are more than welcome to venture this way, im a very good listener

ima75man
06-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Al secrets are more than welcome to venture this way, im a very good listener

beware grasshopper,ole man with a omc,bad to the bone..run away my friend move to piarre part,la. home of the sabine river champion

orangebeast
06-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Haha i was kinda thinkin bout comin over to florida and claim the spot as champ over there

ima75man
06-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Charles u dont have to be fast, u can paddle and beat anybody thats takes 9minutes and 25 seconds at idle to 700ft

well now boyz... ya'll got the easy part over with........talking about outrunning me..the only thing left is actually outrunning me. i hear thru the microwaves that ya'll won several world championship.. trailer racing..that is... blew bye you that's what's guna happen..

orangebeast
06-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Hey srg guys yall wonna go on vacation? Did my research last night i got family tjat live right down the road from 75 man. Im thinkin we need to make a visit, either we gonna have to race his boat or his tea pot!!!!

ima75man
06-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Hey srg guys yall wonna go on vacation? Did my research last night i got family tjat live right down the road from 75 man. Im thinkin we need to make a visit, either we gonna have to race his boat or his tea pot!!!!

remember today is the last day of school for my grandkids, so let me know in advance.. we'll be at the beach most days.. surfing and treasure hunting. all ya'll yankees come on down and spend lots of money..

orangebeast
06-09-2011, 06:04 AM
Heck i got enough money saved up cause all my motors come out of junk yards, so they dont cost me much

orangebeast
06-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Heck i got enough money saved up cause all my motors come out of junk yards, so they dont cost me much

ima75man
06-09-2011, 02:05 PM
charles when u go to florida and win the spot as champion ( king) of blackwater,be sure to take a picture of it,with u holding the crown as proof,

the onlyest crown ya'll tourist guna it... is a bottle of crown royal. probably 25 proof.. remember things are bigger in texas and faster in florida.............i have owned a bunch of junk-n-rudes in my life.........out

orangebeast
06-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Well see im in the middle of texas and florida so that means my stinger is like a genny whasp small but packs the hardest sting!! And yeah mike when i go claim the champ stop ima give all srg guys a call, let yall come over and run some them guys haha

orangebeast
06-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Haha ill personally hand it to him, or if you want you and bean are more than welcome to ride with me and while im takin his champ spot yall can be handin him the second place trophy haha

ima75man
06-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Well if me and bean go the best hes going to do is 4th place
mike ,bean said there's not enough money in dequincy, to get you off sabine river...ya'll better have round three on the sabine river,,before ya'll get out of the back yard..killer said there's some top secret stuff happening. orange beast,,, killer said you were least of his worry. hank,been mighty quiet.. out and about

orangebeast
06-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Haha thats what i like . When someones not worried bout the real beast!! I think srg on my side, we comin to get some!! And when we do i guess my new sayin will be ( im the new 75 man ) over and out!! Haha

ima75man
06-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Haha thats what i like . When someones not worried bout the real beast!! I think srg on my side, we comin to get some!! And when we do i guess my new sayin will be ( im the new 75 man ) over and out!! Haha

ya'll show the ole rookie some love............with friends like ya'll who needs enemy.. it's lonesome being on top........ out

orangebeast
06-09-2011, 06:14 PM
I know me and ole mike get bored bein on top so we came to pick on you, mike , bean yall there? Im thinkin lets plan a road trip! Florida bound , bring some omc thunder and some srg lightening to the sunshine state!!!!

ima75man
06-10-2011, 05:24 AM
I know me and ole mike get bored bein on top so we came to pick on you, mike , bean yall there? Im thinkin lets plan a road trip! Florida bound , bring some omc thunder and some srg lightening to the sunshine state!!!!

boyz, ya'll better stay away from that mushroom tea,, it's to potent for ya'll young-un

orangebeast
06-10-2011, 12:59 PM
75 man u better be gettin worried, srg been mighty quiet on here!!

ima75man
06-10-2011, 03:10 PM
75 man u better be gettin worried, srg been mighty quiet on here!!

my spy plane, said there something going on over at hank think tank.call me hank let me know what's up..mike remember hank and bean already took a pop shot at you... i got players watching ole bean and mike..out

ima75man
06-10-2011, 04:49 PM
I'd would to go down to milton florida to race ole 75, but i dont think he would show up to race, dont believe hes got nothin but ole wore out omcs that been around as long as him, thats cover up with dirtdobbers,, that would be along trip to the sunshine state and he'd wouldnt have a ride.

don't let that bother you, i don't let my right hand know what my left hand is doing...it might be ole and a omc, but it's always ready to whip up on a merc..........

orangebeast
06-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Good thing i aint got no spying goin on over here mike, cause i just built a more thats is craving some 75 man, i even went through the trouble of makin a check list of who i was goin after with it, bad thing is that 75 man was the only one on the list, 75 man, better clean the dust off the florida champ crown and you better dig on your shelf of aged wines, cause the beast is hungry and ima wantin a full course meal!!!

ima75man
06-10-2011, 09:04 PM
uhmmmmm, 75 u may have bit off more than u can chew, somewhere out there is the beast and hes hungry for u. u think maybe the killer could help u out, you are in a bind now dude.

like i said time and time again.. ya'll got the easy dun..talking about outrunning the ole man, hard part is outrunning me..my ole boat is older than the orange juice boat driver...i better send my spy plane to miss. see what that young whipper snapper up to..

orangebeast
06-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Haha the orange juice boat, good one, but just remember its gonna have a florida crown on misssed in it to, gonna have a bad bite! 75 man if u need me to come tune your motor for ya i will, i heard sayin ole folks sometimes forget things, plus its modern technoligy now days,

ima75man
06-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Haha the orange juice boat, good one, but just remember its gonna have a florida crown on misssed in it to, gonna have a bad bite! 75 man if u need me to come tune your motor for ya i will, i heard sayin ole folks sometimes forget things, plus its modern technoligy now days,

young man, mr.obama gives me lunch money,that's all i got to live on..feel free to work on my junk-n-rude stuff, i hear tell there's new parts available since 1974.. bring on that new racing stuff and let's see if my ole ride can go faster than 57 mph..i only got a 6,000 rpm tack,and only turning 5700 rpm.s...remember if you show up in florida the srg wont be your friend any more...hank and bean was a shooting at mike because he was about to outrun geneo.. out

MWhite
06-11-2011, 05:11 AM
young man, mr.obama gives me lunch money,that's all i got to live on..feel free to work on my junk-n-rude stuff, i hear tell there's new parts available since 1974.. bring on that new racing stuff and let's see if my ole ride can go faster than 57 mph..i only got a 6,000 rpm tack,and only turning 5700 rpm.s...remember if you show up in florida the srg wont be your friend any more...hank and bean was a shooting at mike because he was about to outrun geneo.. out
75man have u been sipping that tea again, if i remember right i was put it on kents a$$ when they shot at me, not geneno, u sure forget alot, i seen geneno yesterday, hes fixin to start fightin UFC on prime time.

ima75man
06-11-2011, 06:12 AM
75man have u been sipping that tea again, if i remember right i was put it on kents a$$ when they shot at me, not geneno, u sure forget alot, i seen geneno yesterday, hes fixin to start fightin UFC on prime time.

mike, let me know when mean gene guna fight,geneo can't be all bad, he's got the same last name as my son-in-law.. geneo if you out there someplace call me, i want your autograph, i could sell it to buy some go fast parts........mike that couldn't been kent he's never been outrun....looked like you was a winning until they winged you............out

orangebeast
06-11-2011, 08:52 AM
Its ok 75 man ima see if i can team up with srg and we all gonna come at you at once! Line them up 5 wide anD let them go. Cause we may only be able to get one run outta you and your ole motor

ima75man
06-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Its ok 75 man ima see if i can team up with srg and we all gonna come at you at once! Line them up 5 wide anD let them go. Cause we may only be able to get one run outta you and your ole motor

fight 5 at a time is 5 times the fun........bring it on.. wear a gas mask, the odor is rough.. i love life.

orangebeast
06-11-2011, 11:29 AM
You just better have a good wet suit cause we gonna blow by you like the wind haha

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
06-13-2011, 05:53 PM
John make sure all plugs are firing.

ima75man
06-13-2011, 06:29 PM
John make sure all plugs are firing.

o.k., i'm just a rookie against ya'll pro's.. i'm guna pull off 3 plug wires to race the srg and the orange juice boat..tripp, i'm guna treat you right. thinkin i'll let jason try you first.. out

orangebeast
06-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Ok ok i got an idea for ya 75 man, we can swap rides so you can actually beat me! You drive mine, i drive yours haha then you can say you road in a hopped up bumble bee

ima75man
06-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Ok ok i got an idea for ya 75 man, we can swap rides so you can actually beat me! You drive mine, i drive yours haha then you can say you road in a hopped up bumble bee

dude, that dog won't hunt, i'll drive the ole worn out boat with the ole worn out omc, and i'm a ole worn out driver.. you might blow me away maybe the srg might blow me away.. put you got it to do...........remember idle in gear to 700 foot. my boat only runs 57 mph.. catch me if you can out

Jackson
06-14-2011, 10:38 AM
75man is the best computer racer I've ever seen. Theres nobody on here that can outrun him. If he leaves his boat on the trailer he cant be beat. Lmao:p

orangebeast
06-14-2011, 06:55 PM
We need to find out what kinda computer he has so we can keep up!!!

ima75man
06-15-2011, 06:14 PM
His is custom made.

top secret??,, i got the puter from that tea man, from peirre part,la.. he got it from the killer. it's got to be badass it came from sabine river area...mike, pull up 88work car on you tube, check out his video, the little v-bottom runs on a rail..88 ,,needs to wear a hat, that chrome dome was starting to shine... out

88workcar
06-15-2011, 06:27 PM
88 ,,needs to wear a hat, that chrome dome was starting to shine... out

UHHHH John! go to the corner and get on your knees boy, THAT was not nice, how many times do I have to tell you to play nice.

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
06-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Yall quit picking on 88 he cant help it.it is a yamaha is always going to be slow.one day he will grow up and get omc that way he can anchor up with it and watch the mercurys race.

88workcar
06-21-2011, 05:05 PM
under an umbrella too, and mabey even with a beer!

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
06-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Yeah you right you dont want that chrome dome getting burned up

TBuck2003
06-22-2011, 08:55 AM
You guys are too funny !!!!

ima75man
06-26-2011, 08:25 AM
looks like the orange juice boat agree to race me..short race, dead stop to 100 foot.anybody want to take on the orange juice after i take him down be a great day on the blackwater .lol

MWhite
06-26-2011, 04:19 PM
looks like the orange juice boat agree to race me..short race, dead stop to 100 foot.anybody want to take on the orange juice after i take him down be a great day on the blackwater .lol
If u take on the orange juice boat its going to be a sad day for u on the blackwater, u will fair better if u go 1/4 or more, he'll just beat u by 8 lenghts instead of 15, u have a nice day, and good luck,,, LOL

orangebeast
06-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Mike i had to give him some kinda advantage over me, gonna give him 5 chances

MWhite
06-26-2011, 04:25 PM
cody, or clint get a hold of bean when u get the chance,,, might try to get together and run with some of ya'll sometime.

MWhite
06-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Mike i had to give him some kinda advantage over me, gonna give him 5 chances
watch out,,, he'll red light u,, he does it all the time

seapro
06-27-2011, 10:26 PM
75man you have got to have the fastest set of lips in the country :rolleyes:

1548weldbiltJT
06-30-2011, 06:14 PM
cody, or clint get a hold of bean when u get the chance,,, might try to get together and run with some of ya'll sometime.

The tarver boys need yalls number. Heath and cody asked me to post up for the numbers
jared