PDA

View Full Version : Sst-45 finally ready !!!!!!!

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
07-25-2011, 12:55 PM
SST-45 BOAT FINALLY READY !!!! (EXCEPT FOR FINAL BREAKING IN THE CURTIS BUILT ENGINE ) AIR SYSTEM COMPLETE. TRAILER DONE (BOAT / QUAD COMBO )
NOTE: BOAT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR TRAINING AND SOMEONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO DRIVE 45-SS (I WANT TO SUPPORT BOAT RACING AS MUCH AS I CAN !) WOULD PREFER SOMEONE FROM SD COUNTY IF POSSIBLE.
HOTELS NOT NEEDED , HAVE MOTORHOME !
ANYONE INTERESTED CAN E-MAIL ME AT: patrick569@sbcglobal.net or PM ME AT BOATRACING FACTS.COM or call or leave message at: 1-760-298-3955

casey wright
07-25-2011, 05:41 PM
about time pat just playin the boat looks great hope to see you in long beach my brother and i always enjoy talking to you

DeanFHobart
07-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Nice outfit Pat. Looks great.

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
07-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Thanks guys !, will try to race long beach, but having a "little problem" finding water to break in the motor and get some water time, and finding crew ( had couple of prospects but they have to work on weekends) but will see you at long beach anyway (even if its as a spectator or helper) :)

casey wright
07-30-2011, 07:40 PM
try lake hodges in san diego last i knew you could test their on sundays wednesdays and mondays i believe maybe get a hold of skoontz his daughter kt used to test their he might now more maybe try lake elsinore testing at lake irvine from 4pm to 7pm on wednesdays might be a little to far for you they charge 50 dollars

Bunker Hill
07-31-2011, 08:52 AM
Pat,
I look forward to seeing you at Long Beach. If you need ANY help, Marlee and I are available

-Bunker

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
07-31-2011, 09:46 AM
Thanks bunker and marlee
really appreciate the offer, but if i dont get that motor broken in soon and some water time i wont race l.b. But i will be there.
Thanks again, its people like you guys (and your uncle ron) that keeps boat racing from going down the toilet.

Pat

DeanFHobart
07-31-2011, 11:26 AM
Pat,

Just a suggestion...... use Long Beach to just break in the motor.... you don't need to run full speed...... The good thing is there are divers and rescue. You should be able to use a test wheel for break in also. Plus there are lots of people for help.

Just a thought........ Good Luck...... Very Nice Outfit.

Best Regards,

Dean Hobart................