PDA

View Full Version : Goodnite Ireenee...Good Night...

Master Oil Racing Team
08-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Our prayers are with all out boat racing friends of all categories tonight and into the next couple of days. Heaven knows that there is an abundance of boat racers on the Eastern Coast and it looks like this one may get a swipe at ALL the boats. You guys bundle up everything.

How about a roll call all the way up the coast to see how you guys are fairing?

Master Oil Racing Team
08-26-2011, 08:22 PM
charley...I figured you skated.....unless you might me on a frigate that hauled out under Captains orders while you were hooking up the excercise machines.;)

Mike Schmidt
08-27-2011, 04:20 AM
Due to hit here around 2:00 Sunday morning. Trying to finish up welding work today and get parts / tanks mailed out today.

Had a real good local race canceled this weekend. Have a USTS race in Hartford next weekend. Hartford is dead center of the predicted track....Fun...

This after noon we are moving some boats to a storage unit we rent and moving the trailer and van as far from trees as we can get.

Jerry Davids is the one I worry about . He runs a large boat yard on the Outer Banks in N.C.

Michael D-1

1100r
08-27-2011, 04:51 PM
All of you on the East Coast are in our thoughts and Prayers. Hoping and Praying for the best for All of you!!

Todd