PDA

View Full Version : Julie Seaman

Ron Hill
07-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Julie was the first woman that I knew of to actaully win an APBA A Stock Hydro Nationals Championships....Seems it was in Wakefield, Michigan. I thought Julie was listed here before...

She is an attorney in Fresno, California, today!!!

Master Oil Racing Team
07-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Would like for Julie to add some of her story to BRF. I met her only once. It was at the APBA National Convention at Portland, Oregon. If I remember right Rusty Rae introduced us. She is very interesting to talk to. We sat down and relaxed between commission meetings and before time for dinner. Julie and Jane Smith were the two that I first looked for at this web when I first signed up with BRF. (three...I almost forgot Sue Ann Callahagn). Somewhere there is a good article that Rusty Rae wrote about Julie. Maybe someone could post it here. Or how about Ron doing an interview................?

Ron Hill
08-06-2005, 06:06 PM
I e-mailed Juli and asked her to post some FAMILY BOAT RACING pictures...Then, I remembered I had this one from the 1968 Winternationals..

Not a great shot, that is the top of her head...It may be Alan Fedderson's butt...the guy with the hat is Billy DeSilva, I think.

I'm with Wayne, love to see some of your pictures...