PDA

View Full Version : Bogalusa Race, Pics & Vids

88workcar
09-25-2011, 01:53 PM
OK fellas, here is the official been there done that post for the Bogalusa, La. boat race. It was fun, had plenty of boats, plenty of mosquitoes, and good old southern hospitality. The BBC put on a good one.

I lost my butt, but had a real good time. Got to get a motor other than my ride around powerhead, 6000rpm don't cut the mustard!

88workcar
09-25-2011, 02:01 PM
A few more

88workcar
09-25-2011, 02:08 PM
few more

ima75man
09-25-2011, 03:45 PM
few more
jason,thanks for the pictures,i also see a fastcraft was that one of the s.c.boyz?? someone put up some action shots. bbc thanks for putting on a race..........

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
09-25-2011, 03:56 PM
that is not a fastcraft but close. i do believe that might be a coastal.

MWhite
09-25-2011, 05:28 PM
few more
Them some good pictures. Had a real good time, had a real good turn out, and lots of fun,, BBC did a real good job with the races, hopefully it grow and get bigger.

orangebeast
09-25-2011, 05:47 PM
That yellow boat yall talkin about belongs to my buddy, there was only like 150 made, and they where sold as bass boat, ill find out the name and stuff, and jason those pics you got of the beast where top secret haha just kiddin, but i really gotta change up my stuff now , srg has seen it all!!!! Haha they blinded me last night while i was tearin it apart, i didnt know they brung that many camras haha

MWhite
09-26-2011, 06:30 AM
few more
look charles, a secret picture of the beast on here. jason is selling them pictures of that one shot. thought that was top secret. lol

Riverrat001
09-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Looks like y'all had a good turn out. Wish I coulda made it. Although about 1000' is all I can keep the ally on the pad for right now unless there's a foot of chop. But hopefully I can make it to pineville

orangebeast
09-26-2011, 08:20 AM
Its ok mike, sense yall seen some of my secret stuff the other night im just gonna have to change it all up, haha when the foot blew it got my top cylinder, so im down for awhile, so next time its gonna be a hole different motor!!!! Maybe

MWhite
09-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Its ok mike, sense yall seen some of my secret stuff the other night im just gonna have to change it all up, haha when the foot blew it got my top cylinder, so im down for awhile, so next time its gonna be a hole different motor!!!! Maybe
We all know what u going to be running next time, that reliable mercury, i know u hate it, but its the truth. . I knew u would switch over. HAHA lol

orangebeast
09-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Its ok mike, ya know the bad thing is i might have to run that mercury , tore my block down today, it got alot!!!! Messed my block up good

orangebeast
09-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Im gonna have to stop eatin those mercurys up so bad i guess haha , yall used a little bit better aluminum or somethin lol cause my pistons sure didnt like it, its kinda like a tooth ache i guess

MWhite
09-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Its ok mike, ya know the bad thing is i might have to run that mercury , tore my block down today, it got alot!!!! Messed my block up good
Well i hate to here your motor is mess up like that, u will get it going again in time, cant amagine not having the beast around, but it will give us a brake, lol

MWhite
09-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Im gonna have to stop eatin those mercurys up so bad i guess haha , yall used a little bit better aluminum or somethin lol cause my pistons sure didnt like it, its kinda like a tooth ache i guess
u eat us up so bad, look what happen, bout like eatin a black lovebug, they dont taste very well. lol

orangebeast
09-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey mr mike got some bad news for yall haha, just made arrangements to go get some new sleeves and pistons ordered, but the bad news is that we are goin to name this motor THE MIKE EATTER!!! Haha aka the beast, how you like that?

HankFrazier
09-26-2011, 03:39 PM
We had a great time the food was delicious and the hospitality couldn't have been better thanks for the invite. Can't wait until we do it again. The BBC is FIRST CLASS.

orangebeast
09-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Got yall about 90 more pics from the race comin, so dont give up on me

MWhite
09-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Hey mr mike got some bad news for yall haha, just made arrangements to go get some new sleeves and pistons ordered, but the bad news is that we are goin to name this motor THE MIKE EATTER!!! Haha aka the beast, how you like that?
U better hope i dont find me a smaller boat some wheres to put my motor on, u wouldnt be nothin but a lite snack. omc lunch. HAHA lol

orangebeast
09-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Man that merc better have a big apitite cause ima tell yall my poor brother by law paul had to rush his mercury to the er after he tried a taste of the beast hahaha

seapro
09-26-2011, 05:53 PM
i heared 88 workcar cleaned some clocks out there

MWhite
09-26-2011, 06:02 PM
Man that merc better have a big apitite cause ima tell yall my poor brother by law paul had to rush his mercury to the er after he tried a taste of the beast hahaha
yea,, but his is still running and yours is on the bench in pieces in icu

MWhite
09-26-2011, 06:07 PM
charles blowed the beast up when lined up with 88workcar.

orangebeast
09-26-2011, 06:22 PM
I think i just sucked up to many mosquitos the other day, now thats my story and im stickin to it

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
09-26-2011, 06:25 PM
An outboard skeeter getter.

redneck40merc
09-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Yeap it was a blast having yall down here the skeeters were kind of bad but everyone looked like they had enough OFF hopefully the beast will rise again and maybe next year there will be another OMC to contend with if we get lucky I might have to win the Lotto to afford it but i am gonna try .lol

Riverrat001
09-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Hopefully next time y'all have a little red ally to deal with. I think if I can learn how to drive it it should be pretty quick

sabine river killer
09-27-2011, 11:11 AM
he told me that he got beat bad i wonder who you spoke to or you stirring the pot

MWhite
09-27-2011, 01:43 PM
he told me that he got beat bad i wonder who you spoke to or you stirring the pot
killer i wish u would have had the courage to make it to the races, u wouldnt hide long there,with the mosquitos beening bad,,they would have brought u out of the bushes, it would have been a pleasure to have smoke u though.

sabine river killer
09-27-2011, 02:31 PM
yea that is a good idea i will go to the next one i will ride with seapro how did he do at the race no one has said that yet i know he has the fastest boat and motor

seapro
09-27-2011, 05:07 PM
yea that is a good idea i will go to the next one i will ride with seapro how did he do at the race no one has said that yet i know he has the fastest boat and motor

mines like yours its so fast we dont have to stupe down to side by side racing to prove we fast we just kow it !!!!!

88workcar
09-27-2011, 07:22 PM

killer i wish u would have had the courage to make it to the races, u wouldnt hide long there,with the mosquitos beening bad,,they would have brought u out of the bushes, it would have been a pleasure to have smoke u though.

I do not want this post to go sour, I did not win, I did not say that I won. Keep it strait or I'll get mark75 to step in. Now where are the rest of the pictures and videos? I am trying to load the two I have, not going well but I'll get it.

seapro
09-27-2011, 09:36 PM
I just heard your boat ran good. Old river killer he's just bored cut him some slack now mike white on the other hand....

ima75man
09-28-2011, 05:16 AM
I just heard your boat ran good. Old river killer he's just bored cut him some slack now mike white on the other hand....

seems like everybody had a great time at the races.. thanks bbc for the time and effort it took to put on a race..it would be nice to show the world how y'all race in la....seeing is believing...............out

MWhite
09-28-2011, 09:44 AM
seems like everybody had a great time at the races.. thanks bbc for the time and effort it took to put on a race..it would be nice to show the world how y'all race in la....seeing is believing...............out
Well u should have came, u was invited

orangebeast
09-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Mr mike, bean and hank, do yall mind emailin me yalls adress? Got our paper today, hank and bean are in it, great pics of them!!!

HankFrazier
09-28-2011, 04:01 PM
88workcar u should have hung around a little longer the BBC cooked up the best fish that i have ever ate and their was plenty of it with all the trimmings.Thats one way of adding weight to srg's boat lol.

ima75man
09-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Well u should have came, u was invited

mike, i goggle map quest, and the road to sabine river, actually goes to milton.fl. i don't like to sleep away from home, kinda got use to hitting the sack about 7:30 every night.also the srg is a whole younger men than me.. bogulusa club said they would make a trip to the blackwater next year, so i'm publicly inviting the sabine river gang to milton next race season,i've been inviting y'all for about 4 years now.. come on down. we will see who's the fastest trailer racer...

MWhite
09-28-2011, 05:34 PM
mike, i goggle map quest, and the road to sabine river, actually goes to milton.fl. i don't like to sleep away from home, kinda got use to hitting the sack about 7:30 every night.also the srg is a whole younger men than me.. bogulusa club said they would make a trip to the blackwater next year, so i'm publicly inviting the sabine river gang to milton next race season,i've been inviting y'all for about 4 years now.. come on down. we will see who's the fastest trailer racer...
No it dont neither, The races was over at 4 so u had plenty of time to get in bed by 7:30,,,. You said srg never leaves there back yard, well we was there and its about the same distances for u, so dont have no excuses, we went and eat some of the best fish i eat in awhile,, so u should have come there and enjoyed your self. out in front of u again.

88workcar
09-28-2011, 05:48 PM

I'll make that trip, either direction......75, 3 weeks to Alexandria, La. World Famous "Lake Bulow" Killers stomping ground. Stop here I carry you the rest of the way, save gas. If I don't have a fast motor ready, I'll be there with old reliable.

Now back to buisness,WHERE IS THE REST OF THE PICTURES AND VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

orangebeast
09-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Haha you got him there mr mike!!! The food was good but the guest we had eatting made the meal even better, i smiled every time yall went for another plate! According to my math 1 and 1/2 plate equalled a mile an hour yall shoulda lost sunday!! Haha just kiddin around

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
09-28-2011, 06:41 PM
75 when we have our race I drive down there and pick you up.you just better strap down thAt antique cause I am pull it 80 and I dont know it can handle it.

ima75man
09-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Haha you got him there mr mike!!! The food was good but the guest we had eatting made the meal even better, i smiled every time yall went for another plate! According to my math 1 and 1/2 plate equalled a mile an hour yall shoulda lost sunday!! Haha just kiddin around

bbc, did you guys put on a boat race or fishing tourament??? can't tell no pictures or video,people don't know if y'all had a race or not..just asking

MWhite
10-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Well charles did u get the parts u needed to put agent orange back on line once again. U been offull quiet lately, Did u get u a merc. lol:D:)

orangebeast
10-03-2011, 05:19 AM
Haha my parts aint came in yet, i been lookin at my blue prints, on my motor called the mike eater!!! Im gonna do you a favor and put a merc part on it, just so you will like my motor

Riverrat001
10-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Is this race still gonna happen? Anyone going?

MWhite
10-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Is this race still gonna happen? Anyone going?
I think bean said it was on the 15th, but im not going,and i dont think bean are hanks going either, they got other committment and deer season starts that weekend, so thats it for me until next year. :)

Riverrat001
10-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I think bean said it was on the 15th, but im not going,and i dont think bean are hanks going either, they got other committment and deer season starts that weekend, so thats it for me until next year. :)

Well if nobody's going to race I'm gonna put my motor back on the marsh boat for duck season.

BeanF
10-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I put vids on Youtube under Bogalusa Boat Racing 2011 or look for Beanfrazier on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qfBySdvsow

ima75man
10-07-2011, 02:32 PM
I put vids on Youtube under Bogalusa Boat Racing 2011 or look for Beanfrazier on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qfBySdvsow

thanks bean for the video's, looks like y'all flying................out

88workcar
10-07-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm still trying to get mine up, if yall have any put them up. I got beat at the race and now the puter is whipping me LOL.

MWhite
10-08-2011, 04:57 AM
I'm still trying to get mine up, if yall have any put them up. I got beat at the race and now the puter is whipping me LOL.
Them are good videos of the races, they all sunday races,we trying to get some of saturday on here too. there should be some good ones too

88workcar
10-09-2011, 06:36 PM
http://youtu.be/FTd8bJZDWpU Finally got through the computer blues, Here it is, old green monster getting beat LOL. Someone needs to build me a motor hint hint hint

ima75man
10-09-2011, 07:01 PM
http://youtu.be/FTd8bJZDWpU Finally got through the computer blues, Here it is, old green monster getting beat LOL. Someone needs to build me a motor hint hint hint

jason, put bean behind the wheel, that would be good for 4 boat lengths..also take out that huge gas tank and battery,, good video

YAMAHAFASTCRAFT
10-11-2011, 06:17 PM
jason, put bean behind the wheel, that would be good for 4 boat lengths..also take out that huge gas tank and battery,, good video

i think he needs to start buiding an omc

88workcar
10-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Uuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Sssshhhhhhhh

MWhite
10-12-2011, 03:14 PM
Uuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Sssshhhhhhhh
The dirtdobbers been on that motor, must have been 75mans motor at one time.

ima75man
10-12-2011, 03:30 PM
The dirtdobbers been on that motor, must have been 75mans motor at one time.

very good grasshopper,, looks like a bogulusa moter to me..lol

MHARDEE
10-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Uuuuhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Sssshhhhhhhh draw when you get ready :eek::D

southern racing
10-14-2011, 09:55 PM
my husband paul enjoyed getting out there racing with you all.. yall are some great people, we wnjoyed your company. hope to get together again soon. he has not raced in a while.. last time it was against charles in his other "river" boat and it was too close to tell. he has been thinking and working on the motor so he has got excited about boat racing again.:)

MWhite
10-15-2011, 07:08 AM
my husband paul enjoyed getting out there racing with you all.. yall are some great people, we wnjoyed your company. hope to get together again soon. he has not raced in a while.. last time it was against charles in his other "river" boat and it was too close to tell. he has been thinking and working on the motor so he has got excited about boat racing again.:)
we enjoyed being a part of ya'lls race and hope we can get together again next year, pauls boat runs really well, He surprise the hell out of me, I think he outrun charles, but charles wont admit it, lol

88workcar
10-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Just checking in, I worked 84 hrs in 6 days, got to work in the morning, 5am comes quick. I'm glad we are passing on the Bulow race, Mitch has time to build me a real race motor now. Rude Yammi Merc it don't matter anything got to be faster than that old fishing motor I ran in Bogalusa, it wasn't even mine LOL. 6100rpm just don't get it.