PDA

View Full Version : Mike Quindazzi, Jr., AKA "King Quindazzi"

Ron Hill
11-04-2011, 07:50 PM
On Halloween Day, 2011, Marlee Hill told me BRF was down. It was like 3 o'clock and I thought maybe her lab top at the shop wasn't working right. I basically blew it off as no "Big Deal"...

By 6 o'clock Mike Quindazzi had contacted me and said we had a problem. Mike had been doing "Super Human" work on BRF for the last month or two. Mike had suggest we change servers, but we had been with Reece Hosting since 2004.

Mike was working with Reece, but he kept telling me we need a "REAL" server. Reece had the pass word to BRF, I never had the pass word, as I didn't THINK I needed it.

Well, on Halloween, Reece folded without warning. Had they emailed me th pass word to BRF we'd been back up in an hour.

After a sleepless night, Mike suggested

Master Oil Racing Team
11-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Ron...I am speaking on behalf of lots of people (who I haven't even talked to, but know that they think the same way) who want to give utmost thanks to Mike for what he was able to accomplish. And many thanks to you Ron for not rolling over in what seems to us unaccomplished ungeeked neophytes that you went to work and did not give up, but found the people to bring BRF back up again. And Marlee.....thanks for calling it to Ron's attention that something was up.:D

Mark75H
11-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Yes, thanks again Mike!

mulfcarla
11-05-2011, 08:14 AM
YAY for Mike!! Nice to have it back up and running again.......

stokernick
11-05-2011, 08:22 AM
:cool:something positive to be said about ''old'' people!:D;)

Ron Hill
11-05-2011, 08:44 AM
This "Star" is Mike Quindazzi, Jr.....Senior Quindazzi is more like me...He knows the On and Off switches...

stokernick
11-05-2011, 04:35 PM
This "Star" is Mike Quindazzi, Jr.....Senior Quindazzi is more like me...He knows the On and Off switches...

oh crap!! I'm giving senior too much credit.well done Jr.!!!