PDA

View Full Version : lake elsinore practice

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
11-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Is anybody going to lake elsinore for practice before the parker blue water thanksgiving race ???????????????????

Pat

halestorm
11-09-2011, 08:32 PM
I could stand to test ASH again before Parker. What are the logistics of testing at Elsinore?

casey wright
11-09-2011, 08:56 PM
they might not let you test your a hydro on the water no cf license pat i believe has a cf license on his 45 he had no trouble when he tested their my brother has tested in san diego at fiesta island with no problems except for a few fishermen lake elsinore you have to pay a gate fee about $25 i would call ahead to see if you can test or not

Boatracer4fun
11-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Elsinore you need CF numbers along with a fire extingusher, and whistle. The same applies for Fiesta Island.

....Fiesta Island is Salt Water and even thought they require the same, your probably wont get hassled if you arrive at first light. Theres a testing friendly spot by Indio that is on the River, and you pay a gate fee. No problems besides a few rollers here and there.

Skoontz
11-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Lake Hodges always was good to us for testing if you get there at 5:30....But, me thinks, they shut iot down for the winter, until February, the Greebs are having sex and thats more important than boating.....

Ron Hill
11-09-2011, 10:14 PM
I could stand to test ASH again before Parker. What are the logistics of testing at Elsinore?

Mike Qunidazzi and I may take the Stoker to Elsinore before Parker, maybe we could go together. The Stoker would be a good chase boat...

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
11-10-2011, 01:02 AM
elsinore is great for testing ! its ONLY $25.00 you can leave your trailer on the ramp without problems, best time is usually in the morning ( no wind) i usually go on a tuesday or wednesday ( you dont want to go on weekends ! ) THERE IS AN UNLIMITED SPEED AREA IN THE MIDDLE.
I NEED TO TEST MY SST-45 BEFORE PARKER.

PAT

halestorm
11-10-2011, 07:58 AM
Mike Qunidazzi and I may take the Stoker to Elsinore before Parker, maybe we could go together. The Stoker would be a good chase boat...

Ron--

you tell me when and where, and I'll be there!

--Dave

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
11-10-2011, 11:45 AM
The best place at elsinore is: Seaport boat launch 500 w. Lakeshore drive.

Pat