PDA

View Full Version : race boat practice

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
11-16-2011, 10:51 AM
I am going to lake Elsinore to test Thursday for sure, come hell or high waters, with help or without !!!!!!! ( time is running out Before parker! ) if anybody is interested in testing and you need help, bring your boat I will be there ( at the seaport boat launch ,500 w.lakeshore drive ) at 10 AM.

pat (" the boogeyman" ) / superglue express racing

Ron Hill
11-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Chad is in Amsterdam for a boat show, and I'm at the shop "WORKING".

The Stoker is basically "Water Ready" but I think Mike Quindazzi, Jr. works for a living and Thursday is a work day.

I'm leaving Friday for Phoenix for the weekend...

See you at Parker...

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
11-18-2011, 01:04 PM
after spending 6 hours at lake elsinore thursday, I have not been able to solve the boat problems, I will try again wednesday and thursday at parker. If I cant, I will scratch !
anybody needs help in the pits, let me know, (i will have lots of time if i scratch friday morning due to motor problems, i rather help than be a spectator)

PAT "the boogeyman"

Pop990
11-18-2011, 01:48 PM
I will help you Wed.

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
11-18-2011, 02:30 PM
thank you !!!

rossdbos
11-18-2011, 03:12 PM
Pat:

Please describe what's going on. Maybe we can put our collective heads together to solve the problem before you get to Parker.

Ross

SUPERGLUE EXPRESS
11-18-2011, 04:50 PM
hi ross,
it seems like i cannot get top end power,everything seems ok until i get to about 4 to 5000 rpm then i put my foot in to it all the ways and get hardly any progress, tried lots of stuff ,3 different props (including a ron hill, a dewalt and one borrowed from bill curtis ) raised motor 1/4 inch at the time about as high as it can go (only 3 threads left on the screws) ,also tried trimming the motor up and down with throtle all the way in and notice a slight increase in speed with the motor in the (way) up position. hopefully i can test wednesday and/or thursday at parker (away from the race course) and solve the problem.I did find a small kink in my fuel line this morning, i am replacing it right now.

PAT (the boogeyman) / superglue express racing

Bill Van Steenwyk
11-18-2011, 05:50 PM
Superglue:

Check your PM's