PDA

View Full Version : Sabine and Calcasieu River Bunch

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 07:10 AM
I'm new to this lil site. I've been siftin through all this trash talkin and find alot of it
Quite comical. There is one bunch I've read alot about but have failed to run across. This
Class of 40 hp merc and yamadogs, folks brag about so much. And especially the ones labeled as foreman marine turds. I've yet to see the big hype on these lil "monsters" .
I've heard from some that he couldn't build a "turd". So any of you Jon boat weekend
Warriors That carry these black turds on the back of your race/fishing boats we need to meet
Up and test the waters.

ima75man
02-02-2012, 07:20 AM
sabine river gang, i think someone wants to race. glad i ain't got no dog in this fight. lol.

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 07:30 AM
I suggest if you bring it y'all better get a lil more
" PITCH " in your giddie up.

bad news racing
02-02-2012, 07:50 AM
If you make it through the black swarm of the SRG ,I am sure there are some OMC's out there that will take up the challange .What do you have that you want to run, if we dont have one we can build one.

HTarver
02-02-2012, 08:02 AM
I suggest if you bring it y'all better get a lil more
" PITCH " in your giddie up.

All you have to do is say where and when cuz I know these guys damn sure aint scared.

law
02-02-2012, 09:12 AM
I'm new to this lil site. I've been siftin through all this trash talkin and find alot of it
Quite comical. There is one bunch I've read alot about but have failed to run across. This
Class of 40 hp merc and yamadogs, folks brag about so much. And especially the ones labeled as foreman marine turds. I've yet to see the big hype on these lil "monsters" .
I've heard from some that he couldn't build a "turd". So any of you Jon boat weekend
Warriors That carry these black turds on the back of your race/fishing boats we need to meet
Up and test the waters.

I have one of those so call foreman marine turds and would be very interested in meeting with you very soon. This turd might just make you shut your mouth.

law
02-02-2012, 09:18 AM
I'll tell you another thing you going to have to prove yourself first before you will even get a chance to try and ride on the side of me anyway.

seapro
02-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Just tell us when. the bickering we do is between us I seen kent run faster then respectable speeds! none of us are afraid to race and some might just have been faster then you think on the water. And the best part is if one of us can't outrun you we will put out parts together till we can.

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Well I've seem to have struck a nerve with the Forman marine crowd.
Next time the lil gang has got a run planned y'all need to post it.
I'd like to go ahead and eat em up in one day instead of one at a time.
I've got a lil ol 75 so start buildin what you need to. I can
Promise you those lil ol 40hp turds can't hang. Not sure I'd waste the
Oil or gas on them.

law
02-02-2012, 09:36 AM
I'll see you very soon dude. You sure have a big mouth. You better hope u have a big ride because I have no problem running my little 40 against your 75. It want be the first time we have embarrassed a little bigger motor.

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Well I've only got one bite so far ? I'll let it build up !!
You men might need a lil test and tune before we get wet anyway.

law
02-02-2012, 09:51 AM
If you as bad as u say u are let everyone see a little proof or just how bad that lil o75 really is. You have seen all of our proof if you have been following us like you say u have been.

ima75man
02-02-2012, 09:53 AM
a picture is worth a million dollars, so let see your ride... i'm a ole omc guy, but the truth is, them lil merc's are carrying the mail.bring your lunch and let's see what you got.. out

seapro
02-02-2012, 09:58 AM
How about Saturday or heck it's going to be nice after lunch let's make it happen

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Proof you say !!! That's like watching the other teams old games to figure out what
You need to do to win. All a man can do is pack his best game everyday. Sometimes
You win and sometimes you lose. If y'all have shamed big motors in the past with the lil margarita mixers then yall dont need any proof. Only funny thing is foreman marine hasn't had much input. Guess the workin man will really put me in my place tonight.

bad news racing
02-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Make sure you take pictures seapro , if yall whip him over there he surely want come to our side of the state.. Bogalusa Boat Club

law
02-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Thats sounds cool you have plenty enough time to try and figure us out with all the pictures and videos we have posted. We don't need to see yours that just makes victory that much better.

MWhite
02-02-2012, 10:33 AM
U wont some!!!!. U got it. Salter bluff sat,or Im ready right now, ill even take this rest of the day off, make it lite on your self, you let your big mouth overload butt now, i dont think u got nothin, but ill be glad to hurt your feeling and put u back on the trailer,,,, lets see if u can back it up what u talking,Thats from all of us!!!!! SRG.

MWhite
02-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Well I've only got one bite so far ? I'll let it build up !!
You men might need a lil test and tune before we get wet anyway.
Dont need to test and tune, ready right now. My lil 40.

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 10:51 AM
Are y'all wanting to run JON boats with 40s ?
I'm sorry for getting folks all worked up , but I thought we were talkin bout some race boats.

orangebeast
02-02-2012, 10:52 AM
Hey guys, we got a new guy wantin some!!! This is as funny as 75 man tryin to take my title!!! Invites open, so as bobby Parker says COME ON DOWN!!!

MWhite
02-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Are y'all wanting to run JON boats with 40s ?
I'm sorry for getting folks all worked up , but I thought we were talkin bout some race boats.
It doesnt matter, jon boat race boat, fishing boat, Who u wont, bean said his truck hook up to boat now, u wont hank and the gator boat, u wont seapro, kent, randall, tarver boys, dale, bo, name your poison, u talk how bad your junk is, whats the matter/

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Nice to hear from you Mr.White. I see I'm strumin up some players. As soon as
Works permits I'll be glad to come down and give all you men a lil taste of my precious.
I do have one request of all folks that have bitten on this thread.
Have you ever been drivin down the road at about 90 mph in the rain and
Stuck you face out the window to see how it felt ? You might wanna try it to kinda condition yourselves. My real purpose is to kinda chum in some of this bogalusa boat club bunch too.
I hear they are a lil salty also. Nothing better than connin someone Into traveling and makin it a long sad trip back.

law
02-02-2012, 11:24 AM
It always seems we get someone on here that talks and talks and when it comes to the nut cruch work seems to get in the way. Excuses are like aholes everyone has one. You talking crap get your little jon boat stop all the excuses and get down here and run. The weekend sounds to be open for a whole lot of us except u.

seapro
02-02-2012, 11:27 AM
What you want to run ? Race boat or 40 rig either one can happen around here ! We all got 40s but can get our hands on whatever it takes

seapro
02-02-2012, 11:29 AM
What time you get off intercostal park has good lighting

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Work is what pays for all these toys we love so much. Hell I gota work while it's here a save a lil. Just in case by some accident I do get out ran I've got the funds to make sure it don't happen again. But I'm sure I'm good for now unless y'all drag Uncle Jerry's marine down to the water. Then I may have to regroup.

seapro
02-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Im done let us know if you really want to race

HTarver
02-02-2012, 11:46 AM
My stuff ain't ready to go just yet but I will come watch this butt whipping that this guy is gonna get! That is if he even has a boat to run.

orangebeast
02-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Bogalusa will make the drive! Ill tell you what, we will make the drive to you, had you your beatin then allow you to make the drive to us and let you get another whoopin

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Well I've seen the MWhite rig run ... That's why I'm tryin to hit that BBC bunch up too.

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Just so y'all know this ain't the wed dogfights at parkside.

orangebeast
02-02-2012, 12:18 PM
You got that right it aint no dog fight, its gonna be a straight up learnin experience for you, your gonna be a feast for the bogalusa beast!!!!! Srg will come along, and finish you off,

HTarver
02-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Hey Mike dont you just love those keyboard warriors! lol

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Pookie I know what kinda mochine you got. And it's a pretty salty 40
But I think I could take that one. I'll would like to wait till I can get a pile of
Them 40's to run. A bonus would some of those BBC "hotrods".

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 03:39 PM
I do have a question ? Who has title ? SRG or BBC ?

ima75man
02-02-2012, 03:40 PM
bug tussle boyz,i wear the crown around these parts..this summer i'll make a trip and wear y'alls crown.. i'll be bringing a freind with me he's got a little 40 yamaha..lol life is good

ima75man
02-02-2012, 03:49 PM
i do have a question ? Who has title ? Srg or bbc ?

75 man lol come and get it.. If you can

bad news racing
02-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Recess must be over ,he must have had to go do his homework.LOL

Kfm90
02-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Changing plugs !!!!!!! Lol.

MWhite
02-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Changing plugs !!!!!!! Lol.
u sure r quiet now, got nothin to say, you changed your tune not pluggs,, u done stir up a hornets nest and u looking for cover now.:p

orangebeast
02-02-2012, 06:14 PM
75 man i offered to come and politly take your crown, but you said your wheels on your walker was froze up, so i guess now i will come take it!!! Mike , bean, yall want some of him, we gonna nick name him slow man cause he is takin to long , on givin us his crown of blackwater!

orangebeast
02-02-2012, 06:15 PM
And as far as the new guy! Be affraid! These guys got some bad bad motors

MWhite
02-02-2012, 06:23 PM
And as far as the new guy! Be affraid! These guys got some bad bad motors
The new guy got lockjaw.

ima75man
02-02-2012, 08:36 PM
75 man i offered to come and politly take your crown, but you said your wheels on your walker was froze up, so i guess now i will come take it!!! Mike , bean, yall want some of him, we gonna nick name him slow man cause he is takin to long , on givin us his crown of blackwater!

orangeleast, i told you, you got the easy part done,talking about outrunning me.. now the hard part, you got to show up and do it,,i'll have to leave bingo between sessions wont take long to send y'all packing.. ole junk wont run but 57 mph..out

HankFrazier
02-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Up and test the waters.
How many times have we herd this same ol crap from some nobody that don't even have a boat and is never going to show up to race. we are all friends on here and race each other for the fun of it win or lose.I said that to say this eather come and race and meet all of us and have a good time and earn the right to talk **** or shut the hell up.

Kfm90
02-03-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm back men. I had to stop for a while to run down to bank and open an account . I needed a place to hold all them 100$ bills I'm fixin to take from y'all.

orangebeast
02-03-2012, 06:59 AM
Wait a second , you got that backwards, you mean you went to the loan company to barrow 100$ bills to go buy a rig that may run with us

Kfm90
02-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Need not worry bout dat I got the rig. Now the fact still remains if you merc fans can swallow the fact that a johnnyrude just ate that butt up !! Cause it's comin. Since I've Gotten so much feedback from SRG. I'll give Mr. White the first chance. OMC BABY !!!!!!

BeanF
02-03-2012, 10:06 AM
don't forget me i am the king

orangebeast
02-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Is it just me or has he lost his spunk!! Yesterday he was burnin the page up

Kfm90
02-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Just the man I was hopin would speak up. Boat for boat you say ?

HankFrazier
02-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Damn dude u can't read. Yea that's what I said boat for boat. I'm not playing around. Iv done my home work.
Jackson this dumb dude an't got no boat he's driving around 90mph with his empty head hung out the window waiting on it to rain.

Kfm90
02-03-2012, 01:07 PM
If we were talkin Franklins id roll with ya ! Boat for boat I can't roll that way. Plus you cant hardly give them mercs away , and I don't won't that junk around my crib.

Kfm90
02-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Jackson this dumb dude an't got no boat he's driving around 90mph with his empty head hung out the window waiting on it to rain.

Omg.,.,.,.. I'll give credit where it's due that was some funny _ _ _ _ right there !!!!!!

BeanF
02-03-2012, 02:24 PM
let's lock something up how much you got put up or shutup

ima75man
02-03-2012, 04:19 PM
dude, i thought me and orange ball had the fastest omc's around..you got me a beat, 9000 rpm's in 700 foot. i'll just drop a check in the mail for you, butt i don't know your address..i'll send the check to srg.. you have to show to collect.. lol

MWhite
02-03-2012, 04:57 PM
There r two kinds of people,, thoses that race and them that just talk about it, kmf90 is just talk and no show.:rolleyes:

HankFrazier
02-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Pookie I know what kinda mochine you got. And it's a pretty salty 40
But I think I could take that one. I'll would like to wait till I can get a pile of
Them 40's to run. A bonus would some of those BBC "hotrods".
Dude u give yourself away. There is only a few people in the world that call Mike pookie and I know all of them. And out of all of them there is only one that would talk trash on here.

HTarver
02-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Dude u give yourself away. There is only a few people in the world that call Mike pookie and I know all of them. And out of all of them there is only one that would talk trash on here.

That's funny I was talking to a named Jeff Stanley from starks today at work. And he referred to mike as Pookie.

Kfm90
02-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Damn yall figure stuff out way to fast. Feller has to watch what he says on here. SRG is like some CSI.

chris3298
02-04-2012, 09:16 PM
dam you guys talk a lot of sh*t

Kfm90
02-05-2012, 05:20 AM
Some of us do . They have been clowning me since this thread started . But its all good, summer time is almost here and ill put all this backtalkin to rest with this lil ol johnnyrude . While they are sittin on the porch sippin tea watchin the big dog stroll up and down the river , they will be callin folks lookin for props ,power heads , some thing to contend. Until then ima drive 90 and wait on some rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWhite
02-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Some of us do . They have been clowning me since this thread started . But its all good, summer time is almost here and ill put all this backtalkin to rest with this lil ol johnnyrude . While they are sittin on the porch sippin tea watchin the big dog stroll up and down the river , they will be callin folks lookin for props ,power heads , some thing to contend. Until then ima drive 90 and wait on some rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait, it cant get here fast enough for me, u brought this on your self, when my lil o merc gets done with that net sinker of a motor u got hung on the back of your boat,u going to wish u never bump your lips at us

Kfm90
02-05-2012, 08:23 AM
u sure r quiet now, got nothin to say, you changed your tune not pluggs,, u done stir up a hornets nest and u looking for cover now.:p

When you got the goods you can smack dem lips !!!!
When the "stinger" spanks them mercs you see hornets nest.
Closest y'all come to touching it is if you bring some Meguiars and I let y'all polish the cowl.

MWhite
02-05-2012, 08:29 AM
I'll be down there on the river riding and stoping on the sand bar to sip on a cold miller lite waiting and hoping u show, so i can spank that a$$.
But u probably be like the killer and dont show up.:p:rolleyes:

Kfm90
02-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Nothin like sippin miller lites and doin some polishin. Where do y'all hang ? Dehart ?

MWhite
02-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Nothin like sippin miller lites and doin some polishin. Where do y'all hang ? Dehart ?
The only thing im going to do is wax your a$$, u can wax my motor after everything is said and done, i'll even give u a cold beer for trying so hard to beat me and coming up short. Remember,,, wax on,, wax off, just like the movie.

Kfm90
02-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Waxin a$$. You stand a better chance of catchin flies with chop stix. Danial son you need MO POWER !!!

chris3298
02-05-2012, 12:16 PM
I'd like to see this motor, what is it ummm a turbine motor on top with a evinrude lower end? http://marineturbine.com/projects.asp scroll half way down the page.

Kfm90
02-05-2012, 05:39 PM
We just some ol poor workin folk !!!! Don't believe you will see many turbine outboards round the calcasieu or Sabine. Hell just buyin a good prop is hard enough. For me anyway !!!

seapro
02-05-2012, 07:38 PM
When you got the goods you can smack dem lips !!!!
When the "stinger" spanks them mercs you see hornets nest.
Closest y'all come to touching it is if you bring some Meguiars and I let y'all polish the cowl.

what kina port timin you sportin in that old stinger better be right cuz ours is

HTarver
02-05-2012, 07:44 PM
what kina port timin you sportin in that old stinger better be right cuz ours is
You have to have a boat AND an motor to worry about port timing.

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 05:47 AM
Kfm90, Randal and I went to the river Saturday and Sunday runing props didn't see you there.

Well You or Randal have one i can borrow ? One i cant sling the blades off of !!!!!!!!!

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 06:26 AM
U need to just shut ur F----- mouth cuz one man done called u out already and u haven't stepped up yet! We got plenty of boats round this camp so just say when and me and Cody will meet you right now!

Dang .... Simmer down now .... When the weather gets right I'll come see y'all. By the way is Cody still runnin that 20 on a surf board ? If so I could put that one in my boat and still eat you up.... So don't be so anxious.

HTarver
02-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Dang .... Simmer down now .... When the weather gets right I'll come see y'all. By the way is Cody still runnin that 20 on a surf board ? If so I could put that one in my boat and still eat you up.... So don't be so anxious.

You have no idea who your talking about. We have never messed with a 20hp. But thats probly all it would take to outrun a stinger. Lol

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 07:54 AM
You believe dat !!!!!! Thought you talkin bout Cody Hyatt.

HTarver
02-06-2012, 08:00 AM
You believe dat !!!!!! Thought you talkin bout Cody Hyatt.

I don't believe in ghosts.

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm fixin to put in for my vacation and I'll spend a whole week on that Sabine river dustin a$$.
I'll rearrange every sand bar from I10 to burnt stump.

ima75man
02-06-2012, 11:02 AM
You have no idea who your talking about. We have never messed with a 20hp. But thats probly all it would take to outrun a stinger. Lol

that must be one bad 20 merc,, y'all know the saying what's big and black and runs in the back MERCURY..

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 01:27 PM
To give y'all a hint on this lil ally I can roll a 14.5 x 30 chopper right at 8300 in 600'.
All day long. And got a lil extra if I need it.

TBuck2003
02-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Wow if that is a 1:86, 115 MPH in 600ft is gettin' it. You should skip these guys and go right to the DSRA or ODBA and take names...

sabine river killer
02-06-2012, 02:47 PM
To give y'all a hint on this lil ally I can roll a 14.5 x 30 chopper right at 8300 in 600'.

Wow if that is a 1:86, 115 MPH in 600ft is gettin' it. You should skip these guys and go right to the DSRA or ODBA and take names...

better get guinness to witness that also

MWhite
02-06-2012, 03:20 PM
U smokin crack too.

HTarver
02-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Sounds like this guy is runnin as Allison drag with a 300 drag on it. No wonder he's talkin smack to all of us!

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Well I see some of y'all are sharper than average. I wish it had that kinda hp. It only runs in the mid 70s on its best day.

HTarver
02-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Well I see some of y'all are sharper than average. I wish it had that kinda hp. It only runs in the mid 70s on its best day.

What. You don't think we can run in the mid 70s? You better bring lots of those Benjamin's. Lol.

chris3298
02-06-2012, 03:36 PM

So what you're really saying is it will do about 65? maybe faster if you take a dump?

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Well thank god I'm workin 7-12s. Sounds like ima have to put more money in it if everyone there runs like that. Y'all don't play !!!!

MHARDEE
02-06-2012, 06:06 PM
All day long. And got a lil extra if I need it. LOL --just a little hint ---
PUT A NEW HUB IN THAT PROP -------AND LET ME know where to show ------bring money ----lol

MWhite
02-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm fixin to put in for my vacation and I'll spend a whole week on that Sabine river dustin a$$.
I'll rearrange every sand bar from I10 to burnt stump.
KFM90 im comin to get,,,,,,,,,,U. and when im done,,,, u going to look like a burnt stump.:D

seaward
02-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Sure would like to see this Ally / Stinger combo with a 14.5" dia. prop.

HankFrazier
02-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Well thank god I'm workin 7-12s. Sounds like ima have to put more money in it if everyone there runs like that. Y'all don't play !!!!
SILENCE I can't take dis shiiiiiiit no mo its gatorboat time NOW and i'm callin u out.

ima75man
02-06-2012, 06:34 PM

thinkin i need to sell my stuff, y'all way to fast for me .. 57 mph is a big number to me..lol

Kfm90
02-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Hell I'd just like to have time off to see the dang river.

MHARDEE
02-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Hell I'd just like to have time off to see the dang river.I can wait untill you untill you have time off ---you sound fast . :D

glendejd
02-06-2012, 08:33 PM
All i know is if anyone goes they'd better be wearin rubber boots so as not to get **** between your toes with all this BS talking! Lol

Kent- What happened you never called me back about that block?

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 04:50 AM
thinkin i need to sell my stuff, y'all way to fast for me .. 57 mph is a big number to me..lol

Hey 57 mph is still pretty fast. At least that's what the kids say when I pull em that fast on the tube. Lol. Mike this summer that's what we can do to even the odds , let me pull a couple of your bros in a tube when we run. Then it should be close.

orangebeast
02-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Sounds like i need to bring our 30 hp out instead of my big one

MWhite
02-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Hey 57 mph is still pretty fast. At least that's what the kids say when I pull em that fast on the tube. Lol. Mike this summer that's what we can do to even the odds , let me pull a couple of your bros in a tube when we run. Then it should be close.
All i can say is u better have your rig ready, cause u going to need some blister ointment when im done putting a blister on your a$$, and that gos for your friend thats standing beside u right now thinking its funny, hes going to get it too. Then when im done stanging ya'll a$$, duane boyers next!!!!!!

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 11:38 AM
My friend next to me thinking it's funny ????
Who might that be ?

308win-la
02-07-2012, 11:39 AM
You need to get out of Wonder Land Alice

ima75man
02-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Sounds like i need to bring our 30 hp out instead of my big one

dude,if you ever head toward milton,you best bring it all, might need to borrow some of 88 go fast parts... it ain't guna be pretty.. of coarse, y'all better take care of jackson first, and then who's next. 88 or cody... y'all talk the talk, but can you walk the walk??

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 02:08 PM
I heard that the NHRA was changing the rules of drag racing this year.
Seems as tho they have had to many cars Break loose off the line so they consulted with The SDBA and the IHBA and they suggested "A Rollin START " imagine that.
What's DRAG racing comin to ?

MWhite
02-07-2012, 02:48 PM
My friend next to me thinking it's funny ????
Who might that be ?
U know!!!!

MWhite
02-07-2012, 02:52 PM
You need to get out of Wonder Land Alice
Im not,,,, just letting u know whats in store for ya, if i ever catch u on the water.

sabine river killer
02-07-2012, 03:01 PM

http://youtu.be/Qt3Ybm-dAvY watch the video this is 100+ in 660' and you want someone to believe that you can do it with a 3 cyl like the man said get a bushing put in that propeller then show us how to fit a 14.5 dia. propeller on a 3 cyl case

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 03:07 PM
I sure hope that boat is what that name implies a "weld built"
You goin to need two of them 40's on back of that thing. By the time you finish blowin out and cavitatin the race will be over. Lmao !!!!!

MWhite
02-07-2012, 03:26 PM
I sure hope that boat is what that name implies a "weld built"
You goin to need two of them 40's on back of that thing. By the time you finish blowin out and cavitatin the race will be over. Lmao !!!!!
I wouldnt count on it.

MWhite
02-07-2012, 03:29 PM
http://youtu.be/Qt3Ybm-dAvY watch the video this is 100+ in 660' and you want someone to believe that you can do it with a 3 cyl like the man said get a bushing put in that propeller then show us how to fit a 14.5 dia. propeller on a 3 cyl case
I 2nd that my self.

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 03:34 PM
I noticed in your profile that's a good lookin forty.
Those stickers on it sayin SS , that mean slow but steady ?

MWhite
02-07-2012, 03:36 PM
I noticed in your profile that's a good lookin forty.
Those stickers on it sayin SS , that mean slow but steady ?
Slick and smooth, and smooth is slick.:)

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Mike your a good sport ... One of these days you will get some closure cause them lil 40's could whip my a$$ all day. We don't know just how bad tho !!!!😜

MWhite
02-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Mike your a good sport ... One of these days you will get some closure cause them lil 40's could whip my a$$ all day. We don't know just how bad tho !!!!😜
We'll get to line them up soon, who knows u might put me on the trailer. lol

HTarver
02-07-2012, 03:55 PM
:
slick and smooth, and smooth is slick.:)

lmao :):):)

ima75man
02-07-2012, 05:00 PM
:

lmao :):):)

where y'all going to run at. down by the hooters boat. when is the gulfport race?, and will the 115 mph in 600 feet lil ally with 49 in. omc guna be there?? SOUNDS LIKE THE KILLER NEEDS TO SHOW UP...

MWhite
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM
where y'all going to run at. down by the hooters boat. when is the gulfport race?, and will the 115 mph in 600 feet lil ally with 49 in. omc guna be there?? SOUNDS LIKE THE KILLER NEEDS TO SHOW UP...
sounds like maybe u need to show up too.

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 05:51 PM
When this pipeline job stops workin us like some Hebrew slaves I'll get to go play a bit. Mike I got a question.....when y'all clock yalls boats do you wait till they are generatin good and hard and run em with the current ? Someone told me when you Sabine boys run em in the calcasieu y'all lose quite a few MPH. Lmao

ima75man
02-07-2012, 06:22 PM
sounds like maybe u need to show up too.

don't worry about ole 75 man, thinkin he's already made plans.just need a date and location,, milk man hope you show, kfc 90 said you show up after everyone gone home..that's hear say mind you.. out

orangebeast
02-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Mike i think we need to make a road trip, start off finding " the new guy" and next make out way to 75 woman, then try and play with the sc guys!!

MWhite
02-07-2012, 06:31 PM
When this pipeline job stops workin us like some Hebrew slaves I'll get to go play a bit. Mike I got a question.....when y'all clock yalls boats do you wait till they are generatin good and hard and run em with the current ? Someone told me when you Sabine boys run em in the calcasieu y'all lose quite a few MPH. Lmao
No,,,Ive run them in both rivers, and i or we dont lose no MPH, we run faster on the cal,river if u ask me,,,, thats why they dont like for us to come over and play,,,,,we to fast i think. LOL. U trying to figure out what river u wont to race on, so u might have a chance.:);)

MWhite
02-07-2012, 06:37 PM
don't worry about ole 75 man, thinkin he's already made plans.just need a date and location,, milk man hope you show, kfc 90 said you show up after everyone gone home..that's hear say mind you.. out
A date and location is all u need, Sat, loc. salters bluff 1 Oclock.

ima75man
02-07-2012, 06:55 PM
A date and location is all u need, Sat, loc. salters bluff 1 Oclock.

is that the name of the race site in gulfport,miss?? i think mitch hardee bout ready for the orange beast to send him a official invitation..

seapro
02-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Mike I got a new boat it's a bit faster then my old one :))

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 07:03 PM
No,,,Ive run them in both rivers, and i or we dont lose no MPH, we run faster on the cal,river if u ask me,,,, thats why they dont like for us to come over and play,,,,,we to fast i think. LOL. U trying to figure out what river u wont to race on, so u might have a chance.:);)

Heck let's try the intercostal with seapro !! Dodge barges and stuff !!! Lmao

MWhite
02-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Mike I got a new boat it's a bit faster then my old one :))
seapro if u get any faster, ill just leave mind at home, u already got my crown.

seapro
02-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Not my first trip. How's your Allison act when your cruising about 1/2 and lift peddle

MHARDEE
02-07-2012, 07:25 PM

Whats your point -----both ---boats running in the same water and HERE both boats race going in same direction :D---- so it effect everyone the same . if you you only runniing 6 or 800 ft its hard to even measure the diffence in current for me :eek:. if your only running the speeds of a trolling motor class --:eek:)- quess it would make a diffence. lol --- PS i don't have to WAIT for my boat to start generating:eek::D

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Starts to chin walk a lil when it comes off the pad.

seapro
02-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Starts to chin walk a lil when it comes off the pad.

That proves a point cuz every one i have ever set in including a 13 r all do the same thing and it's not what you say

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Not all boats run the same either.

seapro
02-07-2012, 07:38 PM
All Allison's do lose and nasty and I don't think you got what it takes to hang it on the lip! Speeking of lip how much lip does a 13r come with from Allison ? 1/4 or 1/8

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Got me on that I'm not a boat expert. I just run what I have and have fun. I didn't build it.

seapro
02-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Oh ok so your full of $?(: then cuz if you can run as fast as you say you can on an Allison boat you would know your bottom pilgram it came with no lip not that it don't need it ;) you should try another made up rigg try airboats or something !

Kfm90
02-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Man you lost me with the pilgrims.😁 Im not sure I study things quite that hard I'm just a lil weekend warrior , I don't race for a livin. But I will look into your statements and report back with my findings. Maybe next time I'll be a lil more educated on the matter and you can smoke me on something else.

Kfm90
02-08-2012, 07:49 AM
Well over the weekend I acquired me an aluminum boat. I don't think it was made by the pilgrims , says alweld on it. Lol. I got a lil 25 I've ran on it and it does pretty good. I think I'll drag it intercostal park on my days off and run seapro and his 40 . After that we can figure out the "lip". Mike maybe you can come too. I'll leave the 2 batteries and trollin motor on for you. 😝

MWhite
02-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Well over the weekend I acquired me an aluminum boat. I don't think it was made by the pilgrims , says alweld on it. Lol. I got a lil 25 I've ran on it and it does pretty good. I think I'll drag it intercostal park on my days off and run seapro and his 40 . After that we can figure out the "lip". Mike maybe you can come too. I'll leave the 2 batteries and trollin motor on for you. 😝
Look u going to have to make up your mind where u want to run at cal river, sabine river, intercoastal,the lake,,, u going down no matter what,so make it painless as possible for yourself, i know u dont want no one to see it happen,but ive got the camera crew on stand by. So what will it be, lets get it on.

308win-la
02-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Mike, you sound like Mohammad Ali

Kfm90
02-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Jackson you still got that boat hooked up in the driveway ? Waitin to run this 115mph + or- a bunch ....OMC. LMAO. I rehubbed my prop and it only turns 5200 rpm. I thought I was doin all the good ????? Come to find out I don't have enough power to pull a greasy string from a cats butt. Typical OMC.

Kfm90
02-08-2012, 03:35 PM
I still got enough to handle up on ol pookie tho. Lol

MWhite
02-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Float like a butterfly sting like a bee!!!
Im a bad man,

MWhite
02-08-2012, 04:49 PM
I still got enough to handle up on ol pookie tho. Lol
someone needs to pour some ice water on this dude, and wake him up from his increditable dream or night mare he having. the last man who thought he could beat me came back and apologize to me.

Kfm90
02-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Hell im not shy.... ill apologize all day if i screw up . And ive been known to carry a lil bottle of Captain Morgan to offer , to kinda take the sting out of that butt whipping i just delivered..LOL..

MWhite
02-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Hell im not shy.... ill apologize all day if i screw up . And ive been known to carry a lil bottle of Captain Morgan to offer , to kinda take the sting out of that butt whipping i just delivered..LOL..
Bring u a big bottle of it cause your the one thats going to need it my boy, When we going to hook up, if u scared say u scared,

Kfm90
02-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Soon as we get off 7 days a week. I'll talk trash till then tho.

MWhite
02-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Soon as we get off 7 days a week. I'll talk trash till then tho.
Thats the only thing thats saving your butt, have your fun now and enjoy it,,, cause on race day, its going to be a sad day for u. U going to be looking at the a$$ in of my merc pulling away from u.

orangebeast
02-08-2012, 07:46 PM
MY OFFICIAL HIT LIST 75 man, kfm90 and jackson. this motor was built in 1 hour, so lets let the junk yard special clean house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kfm90
02-08-2012, 07:54 PM
That's some bad a$$ biz right there ! Bein a welding inspector I need to check the welds on that exhaust. Make sure when your in front of me you don't blow one off and kill me. Lol

orangebeast
02-08-2012, 07:57 PM
As long as they hold for one pass!!! Ima line all yall up beside me

Kfm90
02-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Creative minds at work !!!!! If it works bring em into one and have a single 3" or 4". Like the tip on a stock Chevy diesel.

HTarver
02-08-2012, 08:18 PM
MY OFFICIAL HIT LIST 75 man, kfm90 and jackson. this motor was built in 1 hour, so lets let the junk yard special clean house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are those zoomies on an outboard? looks pretty cool.

orangebeast
02-08-2012, 08:19 PM
Look at my profile pic, thats a 56 cubic inch omc, i cut the side out block and installed a 4 inch horn on it, lots of custom stuff on it, the one im buildin now is a 49, but i can make on of those run also, look it up on youtube

orangebeast
02-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Got board and started welding , still got alot of dressin up to do on them

HTarver
02-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Yea ive seen you run that orange boat wit the horn motor before, it runs damn good. I'd like to see the finished product of this 49ci. I have always seen people run the horn style on the OMC motors but never a zoomi setup.

ima75man
02-08-2012, 09:25 PM

i like that exhaust system, glad i'm guna be way out in front,,that's guna sound like a yard full of mercury killer bees..

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 05:20 AM
I thought I was lookin at that Quincey Welding site.

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 06:30 AM
It shouldnt be no louder than my 56 cuber with the 4 inch horn, just hope i got enough back pressure

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 07:23 AM
People will for sure know where your at !!!!!
No sneekin around wit dat !!!

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Jackon u never ran against the 56 cuber, but when you do it will be a run to remember

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 09:03 AM
I cant even keep panties on that things so fast haha, they blow off before i get started, haha

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Jackson all this time I thought you were the only one that wore panties when you raced ? Lmao.........

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 09:37 AM
That boat Big Boy your runnin ? That's a nice lookin rig , does it run ?

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Na , I'm good. I'll let M.White bite on that.

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 09:58 AM
I keep the panties for all those who try to beat me, and never do, ya know just so yall dont get ur hopes up, i mean you come to try and take my title but you dont, so i LET you take the panties just so you arent left out and dont leave empty handed

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Heck mikes got 4 pair now haha just kiddin mike

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 10:12 AM
I keep the panties for all those who try to beat me, and never do, ya know just so yall dont get ur hopes up, i mean you come to try and take my title but you dont, so i LET you take the panties just so you arent left out and dont leave empty handed

If that's goin to be the trophy for the loser I guess that would be me...
All I ask is make it some good lookin ones not them ol big flour sack drawers.
Maybe some Victoria secret stuff. 😜

ima75man
02-09-2012, 12:42 PM

i'm not guna race for step-in's i'll settle for a burger from the burger king that way i can get me a crown..lol mitch hardee you out there someplace??..

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 02:19 PM

Never mind I may need them big panties for a parachute to slow this 115mph omc down.

MWhite
02-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Mike in your FACE
Hey look out now, watch it, leave me out of this one.

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 02:55 PM
No harm done mike, im aimin for 75 woman

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
i'm not guna race for step-in's i'll settle for a burger from the burger king that way i can get me a crown..lol mitch hardee you out there someplace??..

Y'all aint right mans not even on here to defend himself . He's down there at booger king "havin it his way and wearin his CROWN" lol

Kfm90
02-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Orangebeast tell me , you goin to fab some spark arresters for that mochine so you don't burn my paint ?

HankFrazier
02-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Well boys 20 hp shot of nos with a methonal chaser on my rig equals 2 secs. off quarter mile times and 14mph on the big end come get u some.

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Na but im thinkin about puttin some baffles on it like a tractor has, its just some old junk im messin with

law
02-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Well boys 20 hp shot of nos with a methonal chaser on my rig equals 2 secs. off quarter mile times and 14mph on the big end come get u some.
Now we Know better than that. That boat would never handle that much more. lolololol

law
02-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Charles that sure is a neat looking ride cant' wait to see that thing on the side of me in the water.

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 06:45 PM
We always tryin new stuff, so far the big motor i got is by far way faster than everyone is expecting but it is all in fun, i figure this motor that im buildin to run in mid 70s , but im ready to get creative with my paintin now!!!

orangebeast
02-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Ya know im thinkin of callin this one the gator eater haha!!

law
02-09-2012, 06:47 PM
That's a great name. I sure would like to see it.

law
02-09-2012, 06:51 PM
We always tryin new stuff, so far the big motor i got is by far way faster than everyone is expecting but it is all in fun, i figure this motor that im buildin to run in mid 70s , but im ready to get creative with my paintin now!!!

You sure those boats can handle 80-85.

MWhite
02-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Ya know im thinkin of callin this one the gator eater haha!!
The gator eater,

HankFrazier
02-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Now we Know better than that. That boat would never handle that much more. lolololol
As my old friend CRAIG would say I can show u better than I can tell u. I will post pictures soon.

law
02-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Yeah thats what its going to take. You need to be in the boat with GPS in your hand for me to believe it. 14MPH is quite a bit.

law
02-09-2012, 09:25 PM
i can already hear the excuses, well i have a aluminum boat, r well i have a tiller, r i don't have a prop like that!!! ��i don't have nos. Well if your man enough to line up with us your man enough to take a 2nd place trophy. But let me tell u 2 nd place to us is pretty damn good. ���������� so come get u some!!!

amen

ima75man
02-09-2012, 09:49 PM
amen

never wanted to be the 1st. place loser.. i work extra hard to stay on top.. i'm still running 57 mph catch me if you can.. lol

law
02-09-2012, 09:51 PM
never wanted to be the 1st. place loser.. i work extra hard to stay on top.. i'm still running 57 mph catch me if you can.. lol

I never said i was shooting for 2nd.

HTarver
02-09-2012, 10:58 PM

I can't imagine hangin on to a tiller handle then hitting Nos button. Hope your doing some push ups. Lol

chris3298
02-09-2012, 11:21 PM
I can't imagine hangin on to a tiller handle then hitting Nos button. Hope your doing some push ups. Lol

Can't you add some kinda like dampener system so you won't rip your arm off??

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Can't you add some kinda like dampener system so you won't rip your arm off??

Them lil ol merc don't have enough power to rip an arm off. Hell they have one of those foreman marine motors at the frosty factory mixin margaritas and women doin it at that. You want to grab ahold of some thing that's got the torque to twist you up in a knot , you need to put your hands on the motor I got.

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 05:05 AM
I never said i was shooting for 2nd.

You might not have your sights on second but y'all will know what it feels like quite often when I come to play. lol

ima75man
02-10-2012, 05:35 AM
You might not have your sights on second but y'all will know what it feels like quite often when I come to play. lol

mr. kfc90,, wake up,,, wake up you dreaming again..time to go to work..

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 05:40 AM
mr. kfc90,, wake up,,, wake up you dreaming again..time to go to work..

Oh oh oh. Yea Im sorry did I make a post again in my dreams ? Lol
Go to work work work that's all I hear. Thank god for this site or I'd go crazy. It keeps me goin , thinking about all the booty spanking ima do when I get off. 😝

ima75man
02-10-2012, 05:43 AM
sabine river killer where you been, i hear you and kfc90 are testing together.. watch out srg

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 06:02 AM
sabine river killer where you been, i hear you and kfc90 are testing together.. watch out srg

I can't be lettin folks in on my R and D. I do my biz on Bayou X. Lol

orangebeast
02-10-2012, 06:35 AM
Im makin sure my boat runs a least 58 mph that way im 1 mph faster than ole 75 woman, so get ready we comin for ya

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 06:37 AM
I can tell ol Orangebeast ain't scared to show his R and D they are like some mad scientist , I'd hate to be an old OMC around them parts . Truth be known BBC prolly has two of grandpas ol moonshine stills set up in the woods one is fuel for thought the other fuel for them boat motors. Lmao. Jackson claims him and law has got their number tho !!!!😂

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 06:59 AM

Hank it's rainin today and got my Head out the window. Thinking bout runnin you today. You ready ?

MWhite
02-10-2012, 07:00 AM
Excuses, oh i can think of a few that i heard too, oh my gearcase is leaking oil, r my motors making a noise, r the boat wont run, i cant come i got to work, and so on. lol

BeanF
02-10-2012, 07:02 AM
old yellow will be at river sat at 11 be there no excuses i am man enough

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 07:04 AM
Going tomorrow to run Big Boy. Anyone up for the challenge?

Mike go get you some.

MWhite
02-10-2012, 07:05 AM
old yellow will be at river sat at 11 be there no excuses i am man enough
I can here the excuses already bean.

MWhite
02-10-2012, 07:16 AM
Mike go get you some.
Big boy dont wont none of lil man at all.

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 07:27 AM
Big boy dont wont none of lil man at all.

Here we go it's rainin , I'm workin , it's to cold ... Lol
I'm an ex welder I got some excuses tooooo.

bad news racing
02-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Bean and Mike sounds like the new guy just wants yall to race each other , don't he know that is going to happen any way . It sounds like thy scared of that black swarm called S R G

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Sitting at the river. Made two passes damn that rain hurts. I said I was going to run today and here I sit by my self and 4 gallons of VP112. I guess I'm racing my self one more time and some no shows. 68mph best past so far but damn it got there quick!!!!

I'm glad i didn't show then. I'd be Parkin my rig at your house. I sure would have bet that ol M.White would have showed up , as bad as he is wantin to run somebody.

MWhite
02-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Sitting at the river. Made two passes damn that rain hurts. I said I was going to run today and here I sit by my self and 4 gallons of VP112. I guess I'm racing my self one more time and some no shows. 68mph best past so far but damn it got there quick!!!!
There u sit all alone like a drowned rat in the boat, 5gallons of water in the boat, and no one showed up, did ever acure to u y u sitin there by your self!!!!!!!, 68mph,,, ummmmm, maybe behide the truck.

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Ol Jackson , he is ready rain or shine. That's a trooper rite there !!

orangebeast
02-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Mikes boat is so fast he cant drink while he drives it!! I seen what mike really runs!! Hes so fast he can drive past you and pull your beer away from you!! You will never know what happened haha

Kfm90
02-10-2012, 12:43 PM
He must have been in my 115 mph Alison!!!! Lmao

orangebeast
02-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Na he barrowed my junk yard special OMC

MWhite
02-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Na he barrowed my junk yard special OMC
Charles what ya'll done with paul, is he still playing with his boat, paul probably done outrun your beast and ya'll kick him out of the club, I'd like to run him again hes fast.

orangebeast
02-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Paul said you just bring it on!! Im in the process of convertin him to omc!! He said hes wantin some of you and the gator boat, said bean cant even stand a chance no more haha

MWhite
02-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Paul said you just bring it on!! Im in the process of convertin him to omc!! He said hes wantin some of you and the gator boat, said bean cant even stand a chance no more haha
convert him to omc, no, no. he be going backward, pauls a mercury man, he done outrun the beast and u dont like it, u want that merc to go a way, ya'll done kick paul out of the club, We'll make paul a srg mem.

orangebeast
02-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Ill tell ya what , yall mercury guys have been talkin out yalls minds lately, im beggin to think yall have inhaled to much exhaust fumes haha just kiddin, ima have to sick my 2 cylinder 40 omc on pauls murcury, heck he lives about 5 houses away, and i swear everytime he cranks it up i think he is weedeatin his yard!!!! Haha ima start yall a lawn service, cause them murcurys sound like a murray lawn mower on crack!!!

seapro
02-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Home from kemah going on a job in pineville in the morning If I can get home in time I'll come play

MWhite
02-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Ill tell ya what , yall mercury guys have been talkin out yalls minds lately, im beggin to think yall have inhaled to much exhaust fumes haha just kiddin, ima have to sick my 2 cylinder 40 omc on pauls murcury, heck he lives about 5 houses away, and i swear everytime he cranks it up i think he is weedeatin his yard!!!! Haha ima start yall a lawn service, cause them murcurys sound like a murray lawn mower on crack!!!
U wise u had mercury,u wouldnt have to work on motors half the time, and get to play more, just ask paul. lol

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Mike did you go see the drowned rat yesterday ? I hear he was all alone and wet !!!

MWhite
02-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Mike did you go see the drowned rat yesterday ? I hear he was all alone and wet !!!
No i didnt, it was to wet and nasty out there.

MWhite
02-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Paul dont wont a omc,,,, hed have to do somethin to it ever time he went to the water, pauls got a fishing boat, race boat combo all in one.:p

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Up here too. I'm so ready for play days. The smell of that klotz oil and sound of RPMs. Summer time ....... Sand between your toes and belly full of Miller Lite .

bad news racing
02-11-2012, 09:39 AM
that is good advice Jackson ,you may be smarter than everybody thinks.

southern racing
02-11-2012, 09:56 AM
new guy got me too scared hope he stays away from the pearl river he might be so fast he blows all our water out on the banks

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 10:25 AM
I only drink after Im finished smokin everybody. Lil celebration. Lol

ima75man
02-11-2012, 10:50 AM
to cold and windy on the blackwater,maybe tomorrow will be better.. need to let the omc stretch out

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 12:12 PM
U dont have to b smart to know that, and I'm not very smart at all but still smart enough to outrun y'all.

Smart enough to out run y'all !!!! Sounds like you been tippin back some of grandpas hidden bottle today !!! 😜

Riverrat001
02-11-2012, 12:31 PM
I only drink after Im finished smokin everybody. Lil celebration. Lol

You gonna be drinking out of depression and trying to get rid of the flashbacks of that lil red ally blowing past you.

Riverrat001
02-11-2012, 12:38 PM
I have that on mine too X5. When I hit the throttle it launches and the nose of the boat doesn't touch the water again till I let off:D:D:D

glendejd
02-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Does KFM90 stand for - Kent Foreman Marine 90hp mercury?
I seen two small video's of that thing running the other day. The spy at work! Lol

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 01:23 PM
I have that on mine too X5. When I hit the throttle it launches and the nose of the boat doesn't touch the water again till I let off:D:D:D

Man y'all keep gettin faster and faster. I'll have to go buy the toxic rocket to play with y'all.

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Does KFM90 stand for - Kent Foreman Marine 90hp mercury?
I seen two small video's of that thing running the other day. The spy at work! Lol

Stands for killin ------- mercurys. I've got an omc.

glendejd
02-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I'll post the video's later on for all to see and maybe it'll refresh your memory. Lol

glendejd
02-11-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey hey now no need for name calling! I wouldn't want nobody gettin the wrong idea here. What happened to that block you never did get back with me?

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Simma Simma down now !!! 😳

MWhite
02-11-2012, 03:38 PM
You gonna be drinking out of depression and trying to get rid of the flashbacks of that lil red ally blowing past you.
I like that dave, LOL

MWhite
02-11-2012, 03:43 PM
U dont have to b smart to know that, and I'm not very smart at all but still smart enough to outrun y'all.
U might be bitin off more than u can chew, u cocky little worm. LMAO:p

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 03:50 PM
It must be pick on Jackson day today !!!

MWhite
02-11-2012, 03:56 PM
It must be pick on Jackson day today !!!
man me and bean been at river most of the day, where was ya, i wont that big bad rig u been bragging about, we not waiting to its summer time are we,

Kfm90
02-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Let me know when y'all get set up with at least a 20 to 30 hp shot. Cause you will need it.

Riverrat001
02-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Let me know when y'all get set up with at least a 20 to 30 hp shot. Cause you will need it.

Mine has a 100 shot. Just let me know when ur ready

HankFrazier
02-11-2012, 07:31 PM
let me know when y'all get set up with at least a 20 to 30 hp shot. Cause you will need it.
bull she it

ima75man
02-12-2012, 06:00 AM
i remember the days on blackwater,from sun up to sun down. boats were racing,if it had a moter some one wanted to race y'all enjoy the good times they want last forever.. lonely ole boat racer from days gone by.. must be nice living on the sabine river

Kfm90
02-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Yep u said it best this is all (Bull She It) on here we all know who the fastest was but not anymore. So this summer will see who the new number 1 guy is.🏁

Well you already know who that is ,you just don't want to say it. When the omc is finished with the SRG. I'll make the lil trip to east La and dust off the BBC. It dang sure won't be a burger king crown I'll be wearin. It's goin the be a busy summer and a lot of hurt feeling but it has to be done and me and ally's ready. 🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁🏁 OMC .....

ima75man
02-12-2012, 06:35 AM
mr. kfc90, i ran all the 3 cylinder merc's off blackwater about 25 years ago..they are now extinct.. so be careful.. if you win all the times mercury racing will disappear.. history will repeat itself.. be very careful what you wish for...

Kfm90
02-12-2012, 06:49 AM
Everyone knows OMC has been the most dependable under appreciated outboards out there it's just been a hidden untalked about truth. Now that's history. Heck I got to cover mine at night. I'm Afraid a skeeter will land on the pull rope and start it !!!! Lmao

MWhite
02-12-2012, 07:15 AM
We know u didn't go to the river and when your as fast as I am u can afford to b a Lil cocky. 😜 had four boats on the calcusieu today and got beat by all of them. Them damn bullets and ally's. My Lil 25 Johnny rude wouldn't go today.
I was at the river, and it was cooooold, trying out a new prop i got,,,,,if u would have been there, i'd try it out against u, showed u who was the fastest. LOL

chris3298
02-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Everyone knows OMC has been the most dependable under appreciated outboards out there it's just been a hidden untalked about truth. Now that's history. Heck I got to cover mine at night. I'm Afraid a skeeter will land on the pull rope and start it !!!! Lmao

You must be joking? The last evinrude I had was the biggest piece of sh*t, and thats not talking smack thats the truth.

Kfm90
02-12-2012, 02:14 PM
You must be joking? The last evinrude I had was the biggest piece of sh*t, and thats not talking smack thats the truth.

No that's how I feel. Different strokes for different folks. Id sure like the chance to show you too.

chris3298
02-12-2012, 04:07 PM
No that's how I feel. Different strokes for different folks. Id sure like the chance to show you too.

No problem just tell me when and I'll be there, I'd really like to see how fast your boat is

Kfm90
02-12-2012, 04:15 PM
It sure did get quiet out there. Y'all takin advantage of the nice weekend prepin and tunin on those bad mochines. Gettin ready for the johnnyrude or what ? Better get the carbon burnt out cause its almost time. Run some props , pick it up a hair before you know it the Johnny will be there. 😉

chris3298
02-12-2012, 04:17 PM
It sure did get quiet out there. Y'all takin advantage of the nice weekend prepin and tunin on those bad mochines. Gettin ready for the johnnyrude or what ?

There getting scared of that rude