PDA

View Full Version : Hill Marine Propeller Repair

Ron Hill
03-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Hill Marine at www.hillmarine.net (http://www.hillmrine.net) does propeller repair. Here is a "BEFORE" Volvo Duo Prop and after. The customer had been told these props could not be repaired, Hill Marine said, "Watch us repair them."

Call Ron Hill at 1-800-762-0309 for all you propeller repairs and propeller needs.

First two pictures are before repair, next three are after repair...

SS 201
03-06-2012, 04:28 AM
Ron,
I have been running flatbottom props for many,many years, however I happened onto your props a couple years ago. I have to say your workman ship is second to none and they work just as good on the boat.

Ron Hill
03-15-2013, 12:48 PM
WOW! When these two props came in to Hill marine's Propeller Factory, I should have taken some pictures, but I didn't. They sure LOOK GREAT now that they are repaired, balanced and pitches were checked with our new $27,000 Prop Scan Machine!

Hill Marine makes your repaired propeller like new! Contact RonHill@hillmarine.com

Two sets of Signature Four By Four's for Bravo Three's going down the road...How I love to see the tail lights go down the road!

Ron Hill
05-27-2013, 09:34 PM
I didn't take any pre repair pictures, but this was bad. Looks good now.!

Ron Hill
07-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Some would say you can't fix these Volvo Duo Propellers.......We'll see, Hill Marine Propeller Repair Department does some amazing work at times! You wreck them, we fix them!

Ron Hill
07-28-2013, 06:02 PM
When these "Suckers" came into our shop, I figured all they'd do is give someone a hernia. As they were heavier than **** and I know **** is heavy!

These impellers are about 60 pounds each, and they sure didn't look like this when we got them for repair.