PDA

View Full Version : Bogalusa guys

Nason
06-16-2012, 07:09 PM
It was a pleasure meeting all you guys today, I'm bad with names the only ones I can remember is Charles and Paul.If I ever get the tub in the high 50's I'll join ya'll club. Thanks again for all the help and advice today. After I get some more hrs of driving I'll be back.

chris3298
06-16-2012, 09:01 PM
It was a pleasure meeting all you guys today, I'm bad with names the only ones I can remember is Charles and Paul.If I ever get the tub in the high 50's I'll join ya'll club. Thanks again for all the help and advice today. After I get some more hrs of driving I'll be back.

what high 50's are you serious?? hell I was the slowest turd there last race and I showed up, don't be scared just go. wish I knew you were over here I would have liked to see that pad up close.

Nason
06-17-2012, 06:41 AM
what high 50's are you serious?? hell I was the slowest turd there last race and I showed up, don't be scared just go. wish I knew you were over here I would have liked to see that pad up close.

Not scared to go , just not too sure about handling the boat yet.Need more driving time. Ever since she broke loose on me I have not been able to trim up as high.

chris3298
06-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Not scared to go , just not too sure about handling the boat yet.Need more driving time. Ever since she broke loose on me I have not been able to trim up as high.

what happen when it broke loose last time?

Nason
06-17-2012, 09:28 AM
traveling sideways across a bayou and back is not a joke, it does hurt the ribs.

chris3298
06-17-2012, 09:45 AM
traveling sideways across a bayou and back is not a joke, it does hurt the ribs.

dam, I'm gonna go next saturday and pickup that aluminum for the pad and I'm gonna see if they have a brake to bend the edges so it may help a little more with riding on the pad. Do you think this will help? I mean do you have that problem with sliding off the pad in a turn?

Nason
06-17-2012, 10:21 AM
in a sharp turn I trim down but it stays on the pad,