This morning my brother in law Terry Troxell suffered what appears to be
a minor (we hope) stroke, I please ask all of you to say a little prayer
for him!

I am sure this news will spread fast, I will try to keep everyone
informed with the facts.

Thanks
Steve Weber
---------------------------------------------------------------

My prayers go out to Terry & his family that he recovers quickly and that it isn't serious!

Val

Ron Hill
09-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Terry Troxell like who drives an Unlimited??? Or have I got the names confused???

Miss BK
09-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Yes, Ron. It's the same Terry Troxell (aka Troxilla)

This came from his brother-in-law, Mark Weber. Terry married Mark & Mike Weber's sister Sue. They are Unlimited drivers too:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Great News!

Terry Troxell has had a 100% improvement in the last 24 hours and we are anticipating a full recovery. It will take a little bit of time but that's OK, it's the end result we care about.

Please cut Sue some slack on all the phone calls as she is very busy running from Hospital to business to home.

Thanks for all the phone calls, emails and prayers. Today has been a very good day!

Thank You,
The Troxell's and Weber's

Miss BK
10-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Jeff Ayler just passed this on to me...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is a e-mail that Mike Weber asked me to forward to the e-mail lists on the status of Terry Troxell.

Thank you,
Jeff Ayler

Terry came home last Friday after almost 5 days in the hospital over in Tacoma. He is doing really good. Sue says he remembers things fine, he is completely aware of eveything going on around him and he can usually communicate just fine. There are times that he still has struggles with verbalizing his thoughts; and other simple motor skills kind of things. They are confident of a full recovery with the help of time and regular physical therapy.

Sue is working hard during this busy season for Windrift (their screen printing business), while still helping Terry get along. More good news is that if all goes well Terry may be going to the shop for a few hours this week to help Sue get some artwork done for a job they have to complete. I was sure glad to hear that!

I know everyone has been praying for Terry's recovery and it looks like someone upstairs is hearing us. Please keep it up! And please go easy on the calls to Sue for now. She is still fairly overwhelmed and as much as she loves the concern and good wishes.... she has been spending ALOT of time on the phone.

I expect Terry to be on the computer real soon so if you are thinking about him - I encourage you to drop him a quick note and tell him! Terry's e-mail is: Troxzilla@aol.com

From the Troxells, Bernards and Webers .... thank you for everything!

Mike Weber