PDA

View Full Version : Dan Kirts in hospital.....

Jeff Lytle
07-24-2013, 07:50 PM
For those who have not heard, Dan was taken to the hospital right after the races in Constantine.
His Son Jim has been posting updates on Hydroracer see: http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26357

Please Everyone.........even if you're not into the power of prayer, say a little something to the creator of your choice tonight for Dan, Nancy, Jim and the rest of the Kirts Clan.

Gene East
07-25-2013, 02:39 AM
Well said Jeff.

The Kirts name has been highly respected in our sport for over 50 years. May we as a "family" lift up our brother and his immediate family in prayer.

stokernick
07-25-2013, 05:08 PM
our thoughts and prayers go out for a swift recovery, God bless Dan Kirts

Master Oil Racing Team
07-25-2013, 07:09 PM
I never heard of a Kirts going to a hospital before. God Bless you Danny. I had a great time visiting with you for the first time in many years at the 2007 DePue Reunion, then you Nancy and Jim where you and Jim were in a trivia contest with us. I know in my heart that this was just a precaution that you went to the hospital because I prayed when Joe and then Bill Van first told me about it, and I declared right then and there that the blood of Jesus had you healed. I am also in agreement with all those who have posted here and the ones that have prayers for you in their mind. That means many people are out there united in their prayers, and it only takes two. So God Bless you Danny, and hope to see you at the next reunion.