PDA

View Full Version : News on Frank Banducci

Ron Hill
08-13-2013, 08:36 AM
Dear friends,

I am writing this note to give you a brief update on Frank; he had a heart attack about midnight on Friday/Saturday, 09-10 August 2013. Some word has gone out through several friends and family as time has permitted me or chance has given me the opportunity to contact folks.

Frank complained about chest pains late Saturday night and as per his cardiologist he tried his prescribed "Nitro"; when he got no relief after three doses I took him to Emergency @ Doctors' Medical Center in San Pablo. When it became evident that the Nitro could not give him any relief he was given Morphine; with that he was finally comfortable enough to rest quietly. By 7 a.m. he was placed in the Cardiac Care Unit and it is there (Room 423 - Bed #1) that he remains for now.

As of tonight he seems to be stabilized while we await several test results. Tomorrow morning we anticipate the results of a "Lexiscan" that was done today. With that we will hopefully know exactly where the episode took place in his heart and how extensive the damage is. I will keep you all posted.

Thank you all for your good thoughts, well wishes, and most of all...your prayers. He is in good hands with the medical staff attending him and all of you who are pulling for him!

My best to you all and a big "Thank you" for being our friends!

I can be reached via my cell phone ; although I do not have it on in all locations in the hospital I will return all calls as soon as I can. Messages can also be left on our home phone ; I retrieve them every evening when I get home from the hospital.

Hang in there Frank!

Dear friends,

I am writing this note to give you a brief update on Frank; he had a heart attack about midnight on Friday/Saturday, 09-10 August 2013. Some word has gone out through several friends and family as time has permitted me or chance has given me the opportunity to contact folks.

Frank complained about chest pains late Saturday night and as per his cardiologist he tried his prescribed "Nitro"; when he got no relief after three doses I took him to Emergency @ Doctors' Medical Center in San Pablo. When it became evident that the Nitro could not give him any relief he was given Morphine; with that he was finally comfortable enough to rest quietly. By 7 a.m. he was placed in the Cardiac Care Unit and it is there (Room 423 - Bed #1) that he remains for now.

As of tonight he seems to be stabilized while we await several test results. Tomorrow morning we anticipate the results of a "Lexiscan" that was done today. With that we will hopefully know exactly where the episode took place in his heart and how extensive the damage is. I will keep you all posted.

Thank you all for your good thoughts, well wishes, and most of all...your prayers. He is in good hands with the medical staff attending him and all of you who are pulling for him!

My best to you all and a big "Thank you" for being our friends!

I can be reached via my cell phone although I do not have it on in all locations in the hospital I will return all calls as soon as I can. Messages can also be left on our home phone; I retrieve them every evening when I get home from the hospital.

I miei migliori auguri a tutti,
Gloria

I miei migliori auguri a tutti,
Gloria

711 SST 45
08-13-2013, 09:58 AM
I read this email this morning from Gloria. I really admire the way Frank lives his life and hope to be having half the fun as he is at his age.

Get well Frank, I still have on my list of to do's beating you in a 45. :o

Pop990
08-13-2013, 05:47 PM
sorry to hear this new. get better to my biggest fan frank. from kevin

Stuart
08-14-2013, 10:18 PM
Frank is home and doing better. Thank you all that have been concerned. Gloria has been very busy and is grateful to the boat racing family.

1100r
08-15-2013, 09:32 AM
Thanks for posting and sharing this info on Frank and Im glad he is at home. I have not seem Frank in many years, but have known him for many many years
Best wishes on a speedy recovery!!!

Todd

fly'em high#11
08-16-2013, 04:37 AM
get well soon Frank,

your region 8 family

Mad Cat
08-16-2013, 07:59 AM
Frank;

Keep getting better !

John Biagio

Darneille Boats
08-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Frank
Keep up the improvement!
Larry Darneille & The Cal-Ore River Racers

Krazy Karl
08-18-2013, 09:21 AM
Keep at it Frank. We want to see you in that boat ASAP.
Karl 88-C