PDA

View Full Version : check the coarse first

HankFrazier
02-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Go to youtube and look at this video today I hit a floater at about 70 mph I was lucky. just go to youtube hank 2/16/2014

75luva
02-16-2014, 07:02 PM
Go to youtube and look at this video today I hit a floater at about 70 mph I was lucky. just go to youtube hank 2/16/2014

That's very true lucky it didn't roll over
I had similar thing happen when nose done ripped off

Jeff Lytle
02-16-2014, 08:35 PM
Here's the video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_LAXIz1WSkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HTarver
02-17-2014, 07:26 AM

Damn Hank, Did u break anything? Looks like you got the hang of driving an allison! Im bout to get me a lesson pretty soon.

HankFrazier
02-17-2014, 08:12 AM
Damn Hank, Did u break anything? Looks like you got the hang of driving an allison! Im bout to get me a lesson pretty soon.

It busted my cowling and jammed my gearcase full of wood but so far I haven't found any cracks in the boat

omcstratos
02-17-2014, 08:58 AM
Man that came out of nowhere! Glad nobody got hurt. Although parts can be expensive, atleast they can be replaced.

HankFrazier
02-17-2014, 06:57 PM
Mike white might be the lucky one if I wouldn't have hit that floating log I might have got all over gangreen lol.

Jackson
02-18-2014, 05:09 AM
Watch out Mike

LittleCharger
02-18-2014, 08:29 AM
Glad your OK Hank.

MWhite
02-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Mike white might be the lucky one if I wouldn't have hit that floating log I might have got all over gangreen lol.

I dont tink so. u the only person a know that would go out and run over a big log on purpose and tear up your motor, just to keep from having to race me. u can run from me but u cant hide, and when i catch u,,u going down, and ill get bean too just cause i can.

HankFrazier
02-18-2014, 02:39 PM
I dont tink so. u the only person a know that would go out and run over a big log on purpose and tear up your motor, just to keep from having to race me. u can run from me but u cant hide, and when i catch u,,u going down, and ill get bean too just cause i can.
thats mighty big talk but can u back it up.bean is tuning on his rig as we speak,i think i will be ready this weekend.and don't be throwing no more logs in the river
if u scared just say u scared.

MWhite
02-18-2014, 03:14 PM
thats mighty big talk but can u back it up.bean is tuning on his rig as we speak,i think i will be ready this weekend.and don't be throwing no more logs in the river
if u scared just say u scared.

yep pretty much. u better get some more seat time before u come calling green machine out.

HankFrazier
02-18-2014, 06:39 PM
yep pretty much. u better get some more seat time before u come calling green machine out.
I knew when I started this thread that before it was over somebody like mike white would start talking smack.i think I will add about 400 lbs to my boat next time so it will be fair for you.may even put my prop on backwards just to give you a chance.

MWhite
02-18-2014, 07:27 PM
I knew when I started this thread that before it was over somebody like mike white would start talking smack.i think I will add about 400 lbs to my boat next time so it will be fair for you.may even put my prop on backwards just to give you a chance.

Say when. It might have been a blessing for you hitting that log,,cause it would have been embrassing and a bad day for u to have gotten outrun and tear up all in the same day.

MWhite
02-18-2014, 07:36 PM

I'm going too get on u like them ole boys did a couple weeks ago down south.

HankFrazier
02-18-2014, 07:52 PM
that must be some good moonshine I seen you with the other day you gona have to take it easy on that stuff its starting to warp your mind.

HankFrazier
02-18-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm practicing for the race through the cutoff and back.

HTarver
02-18-2014, 08:43 PM
i dont tink so. U the only person a know that would go out and run over a big log on purpose and tear up your motor, just to keep from having to race me. U can run from me but u cant hide, and when i catch u,,u going down, and ill get bean too just cause i can.

lmbo!!

Nason
02-19-2014, 07:44 AM
When are ya'll going to have a play day at the camp?

HankFrazier
02-19-2014, 06:44 PM
When are ya'll going to have a play day at the camp?
it an't going to be a play day for mike its going to be a nightmare.he has been at the library all day looking for the book titled excuses.lol

MWhite
02-21-2014, 01:36 PM
it an't going to be a play day for mike its going to be a nightmare.he has been at the library all day looking for the book titled excuses.lol

I think the nightmare is going to be for u, i still have some gas, if u wont to come to the river, or should i say 'if the wife will let u come,, i can show u what will happen better than i tell u, if your not to afraid to come.