PDA

View Full Version : Who can name all of these drivers?

Smokin' Joe
03-03-2014, 07:50 AM
70th birthday party of one of them.

Sport Rescue
03-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Too easy. Next...

Smokin' Joe
03-03-2014, 08:27 PM
Yeah, you're disqualified anyway!

Too easy. Next...

Master Oil Racing Team
03-03-2014, 08:56 PM
I know the three on the left hand side, and I recognize the face of the guy to T***'s right, but I can't come up with the name. I don' know the younger guys so I figured Sport Rescue knew the one I can't recall because he is a regular at Baytown. Joe Rome probably can name them if he isn't disqualified also.

Smokin' Joe
03-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Wayne, thanks for not naming names, I think all Texans should avoid answering unless no one else can!

I know the three on the left hand side, and I recognize the face of the guy to T***'s right, but I can't come up with the name. I don' know the younger guys so I figured Sport Rescue knew the one I can't recall because he is a regular at Baytown. Joe Rome probably can name them if he isn't disqualified also.

Sport Rescue
03-04-2014, 04:58 AM
Wayne, thanks for not naming names, I think all Texans should avoid answering unless no one else can!

Damn! I was hoping to win a prop from ya Joe. Not many Texans will know one of the group. Hasn't been around much the past few years. None the less, what a motley lookin' crew.

Sport Rescue
03-04-2014, 05:03 AM

Younger???? I guarantee all are wearing Depends and holding their AARP cards in that picture. Lol. Still a good bunch of guys....

John Schubert T*A*R*T
03-04-2014, 06:34 PM
70th birthday party of one of them.
Front row left to right, Smokin Joe,Tracy Hawkins, Johnny Calley. Back row left to right Darrell Beaulieu, Roddy Foreman $ ?

Ron Hill
03-04-2014, 08:11 PM
I think you are right, TART but who is the big dude? Looks like I should know him!

Sport Rescue
03-04-2014, 08:32 PM
I'll give you a hint...he is related to one of them

tahawk
03-05-2014, 01:03 AM
I'll give you a hint...he is related to one of them

And he built some good boats for roddy and I