PDA

View Full Version : New Boats Under Contruction

Ron Hill
10-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Hey, I know some of you are building stuff...How about showing us some pictures...???

Here is Pop Curtis's new Sport C, that he is building...

Don't forget, he still has Enduro Shirts for sale!!!!

Looks kind of like a Dragster???

He is using my Hoffman capsule mold...the one I have offered to anyone who wishes to build a capsule...You are welcome to use the MOLD FOR FREE!!!!!

bill boyes
10-24-2005, 12:06 PM
Ok Ron, here is a B & H Hemp CSH/OSY I'am building. Sponson Head wants it. Pat is driving down this weekend to pick it up alond with Roger Hewsons enclosed trailer.

sponsonhead
10-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Whatcha doing on the computer??? Get back to work, Bill! ::p :confused: :D :cool: :p :p

Seriously, thanks for your efforts. We can't wait to do a little "Ice Breaking" on Lake Sammamish when Kyle comes home from WSU for Thanksgiving.

R-19

Ron Hill
10-24-2005, 05:25 PM
That is Bill Boyes and Bill Curtis...Back to work boys....

Bill Curtis is making some progress on the Sport C...

bill boyes
10-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Hemp OSY/CSH kit DONE, Sponsonhead picked it up this A.M. On its way to Seattle.

mercguy
10-31-2005, 11:38 AM
Hemp OSY/CSH kit DONE, Sponsonhead picked it up this A.M. On its way to Seattle.

boy Pat, you guys are getting "loaded up" during the off-season........new boat, big-*** trailer now...........now, "I" am really getting worried!;)

sponsonhead
10-31-2005, 03:58 PM
boy Pat, you guys are getting "loaded up" during the off-season........new boat, big-*** trailer now...........now, "I" am really getting worried!;)

....and I haven't even BEGUN to discuss our off-season Propeller program here (and for that matter, probably won't...:cool: )

Kudos to Bill for building a beautiful racing boat, as always. Can't wait to get the kid out in this one. Thanks also to Bill and Kay for the great hospitality shown to me and "my posse" when we were in Yuba City last weekend.

Cheers,

R-19

Cameraboy
10-31-2005, 09:36 PM
Dang, a dude could get pretty stoned with all the Hemp up here :rolleyes:

Bill, thanks for putting the old school cockpit on that one :cool: Have to keep the fleet looking the same.

Oh, Sponsonhead - maybe we outta talk about this propellor program...

Ron Hill
11-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Billy ,as in Bill Boyes... FYI: Bill was given a driver's license by the California DMV, at 15, so he could go to work...work at DeSilva Boat Company...

Question: Did you make any instructions for anyone else who might like to try to build a HEMP BOAT KIT????

No wonder you only wanted to talk 20 minutes when I called last Thursday...(Only 16 teams were invited to the Polo Tournament...we finished 4th).....Saw Ken Christy, he's going to Greec, Friday, for three months...

Here's Bill Curtis's Sport C...He's making progress...

bill boyes
11-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Billy ,as in Bill Boyes... FYI: Bill was given a driver's license by the California DMV, at 15, so he could go to work...work at DeSilva Boat Company...

Question: Did you make any instructions for anyone else who might like to try to build a HEMP BOAT KIT????

No wonder you only wanted to talk 20 minutes when I called last Thursday...(Only 16 teams were invited to the Polo Tournament...we finished 4th).....Saw Ken Christy, he's going to Greec, Friday, for three months...

Here's Bill Curtis's Sport C...He's making progress... I was 15 & 1/2.
in those days could get a learners permit at that age if you had a job and did not cruise at nite.
No did not make any instructions for someone else.

Ron Hill
12-04-2005, 03:25 PM
The New Sport C is taking shape...Bill is making progress....