PDA

View Full Version : Hal Kelly Boat Plans

Ron Hill
04-18-2016, 09:38 PM
Hal used to sell a small pamphlet for 25 cents that had all his plan to scale. Then, you could order full scale plans. I really want to get my hands on a Hal Kelly JU Runabout plans. Full size or scale model would be great.

John Schubert T*A*R*T
04-19-2016, 05:16 AM
Hal used to sell a small pamphlet for 25 cents that had all his plan to scale. Then, you could order full scale plans. I really want to get my hands on a Hal Kelly JU Runabout plans. Full size or scale model would be great.
Ron,

Here is a link to Clark Craff plans withe the Kelly JU although they have a different plan #. The boat # 174-F was Hal's after he moved to FL & his son Raymond or his younger brother id in the cockpit.
http://www.clarkcraft.com/cgi-local/shop_new.pl?cart_id=99c17863567df42569cbf70edebddf 72&type=item&categ=018&item=940697792

Ron Hill
04-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Thanks, John. I guess, I didn't know Clark Craft was still in business. For my like boat project, I like the flared out side on the Hal Kelly JU...

This is a our "Project" boat that Ernie Dawe built me, but my goal is a boat you could do a little "RUBBIN" without anyone getting hurt. I'm planning on adding some roll bars....

JohnsonM50
05-23-2016, 04:09 PM
Hal used to sell a small pamphlet for 25 cents that had all his plan to scale. Then, you could order full scale plans. I really want to get my hands on a Hal Kelly JU Runabout plans. Full size or scale model would be great.Ron, Check into Boat Sport & Spray mag archives on the AOMCI links.

John Schubert T*A*R*T
05-24-2016, 05:44 AM
Ron, Check into Boat Sport & Spray mag archives on the AOMCI links.
I sent the link to Ron several weeks ago.