PDA

View Full Version : Boatractingfacts.com is register for two more years

Ron Hill
10-02-2021, 10:41 AM
I just renewed the domain name for www.boatracingfacts.com for 2 more years.

Harold8
10-02-2021, 12:55 PM
I just renewed the domain name for www.boatracingfacts.com for 2 more years.

Thanks Ron, enjoy your page!

Stobl
10-03-2021, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear. I know I mentioned on facebook, but for guys just getting started like myself, this is a great repository of information, and I spend hours just reading through old threads. I really hope forums make a comeback, as it's 100% better than facebook for actually retaining information.

Master Oil Racing Team
10-03-2021, 07:52 PM
I am extremely happy to hear this . I am about 6 weeks to two months from retiring and will finally be able to start straightening up my darkroom, refiling everything properly, and be able to post more often. As I told Ron in my motel room at Baytown, texas in 2007, I haven't even come close to posting all the photos I have. Now I will be able to post the photos and put them back where they are supposed to go instead of having to rush out and go on an overnight job.

racingfan1
10-06-2021, 05:43 PM
Like Wayne . I am happy to hear this. In todays world of social media there is still a need and place for websites like this and HR. As soon as my home office remodel is completed I will be back to posting. Have much to do and post!!! Thank you Ron!!