PDA

View Full Version : Rossi's new web site .... cool!

Mark75H
11-25-2005, 04:38 PM
http://www.rossigrm.com/

bjkaboom
11-25-2005, 08:14 PM
:) WOW!!!!!!
Love them pipes on the 500 !!!!!;)
Bernie

Joe Silvestri 36-S
11-30-2005, 06:34 AM
Great website, very impressive! I like how the engines are broke down and the prices per item is listed. Great pics too!

Mike Schmidt
12-01-2005, 05:29 PM
A Rossi 125 would look good on the back of your laydown boat. Give your dad something to work on....They list Rex Hall's phone number on the web site.

Michael D-1

Ron Hill
12-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Why don't more outboards use a clutch like Will 350 is??

A clutch would allow for Modified Le Mans starts or staggered starts...

Does Rossi offer a clutch??? Have they considered one??

Joe Silvestri 36-S
12-02-2005, 06:23 AM
Mike,

A 125 would looks good on the back of my laydown. But, I think I'm keeping my dad busy enough right now. He has a lot of engine work this winter. :D Possibly, in the future, I'll be running 125 hydro.

Formula250
02-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Why don't more outboards use a clutch like Will 350 is??

A clutch would allow for Modified Le Mans starts or staggered starts...

Does Rossi offer a clutch??? Have they considered one??
Ron,

In Europe we tend to have the big BANG ! starts...

Also engines are built to be as light as possible, and also to introduce a clutch could be another component that could break.

(http://static.flickr.com/26/94972149_c0a7b907d8.jpg?v=0)

Ron Hill
02-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Here everyone wants to watch....I really enjoyed Italy, last summer, but when in Rome, do as romans do...

If these ALKY BURNERS are to ever GROW, they'll need sit down boats....were they can srart as a group without help...

I'm coming up with this concept from watching GO KARTS....GO KARTs ARE seriously big and growing...HALF THE GUYS START THEIR ENGINES, BY THEMSELVES, GET IN THEKART AND HAULL ***.

Who has fun racing a boat??? DAD?? And the driver...

I understand KISS (KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID)...But let's be honest, here in America, the economy is growing at let's sya 5%...Kneeldown racing is dying at, let's say 5%...Houston, do you see the problem???

I use to buy Eliminator boats for $10,000 ALL DAY LONG...(1984), NOW THE CHEAPEST ELIMINATOR BOAT IS $300,000....

We have to make small boat fun for the owner!!!!!

David Weaver
02-05-2006, 03:48 AM
Well, we converted 3 PRO classes to sitdown boats and they have almost died. Now, we have some hard working people trying to revive the 500, 700 and 1100 classes. I hope it works.

Look for growth this year in the other stroke/bore clases. The biggest thing is the availability of affordable and dependable engines. Rossi, VRP and Konny are providing dependable engines now (they start very easily with a little help). Affordability is being negatively impacted by the weakness of the US dollar against the Euro. This will correct itself, but not sure when.

Ron, I hope you can come to DePue this year for the Nationals. I do not think that it will change your mind about capsules (and thoat is OK, you have your opinion because you care about people), but you should see where the PRO sport is today.