PDA

View Full Version : King of the Hammers and New Mud Motor Speed Record

Ron Hill
02-06-2023, 03:58 PM
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2023 at 12:31:47 PM PST
Subject: Ron Hill Here! An FYI

Well, racing the King of the Hammers. A ten day race. Jake and Zach race today, Monday.

Jake qualified number One, will start second in RZR 170, Zach qualified third in Pro Buggy.

Quite a few campers and racers in Lucerne Valley!

As I set in my warm office, my grandson and Number One Salesman are racing today, in a ten day event, 90 miles from my house.

On Saturday there were time trial races in Louisiana for Mud Motor Boats.

A new record was broken at 64 MPH. Using a Signature Propeller worked by Brett Seubert.

You all living near Oshkosh you know Brett puts on Drag Races, Upper Mid West Powerboat Association.

2023 APBA meeting has come and gone.....Where will the growth come from?

Four things I like about Drag Boats: 1. Nice boats 2. Nice trailers 3. Big Bar-B-Ques 4. 100 MPH no deaths.

Albert
02-07-2023, 05:58 AM
Ron,
I like what I'm seeing with that turbo mud motor. Some sort of vanguard motor with a little T3 on it by the looks of it. Do you have any pictures from the other side? I thought it had an air to water intercooler but it looks like its a ducted air to air. Do you know if this is still being run with a blow through carb? Or is it on some sort of standalone efi? I have a some experience in building turbo set ups from leftovers and this looks like a lot of fun.

Ron Hill
02-07-2023, 09:32 AM
Third Coast Performance builds these Turbo Motors. I know very little about them.