PDA

View Full Version : AWJA/APBA/UIM/Racers/Navigators/Boats!

Tphoto
02-20-2007, 08:57 AM
Greetings Members! The American White Water JetBoat Association's Jet River Racing season is soon apon us here in the west! For those of you who like this kind of Boat Racing at this link www.richardturkphotography.com in Gallery one and Three you will find images of the Racers and Navigators from a few 06 races. If you need detailed info about this sport of Boat Racing go to www.jetboatracing.com As a fellow Jet River Racer #16 Jesse Laforest gives you a Racers perspective in his coverage of the events he writes. For those of you who travel these events are a must see! I hope you Enjoy the Pics! Tphoto

ravencrew
02-25-2007, 11:31 PM
Here is a taste if you haven't already seen it!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/436113/jetboat_racing/

Tphoto
02-26-2007, 04:59 AM
Here is a taste if you haven't already seen it!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/436113/jetboat_racing/

Looks like more that a taste to me! LOL Fantastic coverage Ravencrew! I as a fan and all my people are looking forward to your coverage of this years races! I realize the Jet River Racing class and Prop River Racers make up a small percentage of the APBA as a whole and there is a great neeeed for promotion, so Right On with your video! I had submitted tons of race info in hopes of getting a two pager in Propeller Mag introducing some of the sports (Jet & Prop River Racing) Drivers and Navigators. so far this has not happened and the next years race season is apon us! Thats the reason for the Galleries of the Sport on my site Introducing some of them. And of course maybe the fans will have a look at some of my other work! so for me its a win win and I hope this year there is more promotion in the APBA Propeller or any other Media. The unfortunate truth is Nothing is Free! Media Coverage is one of the Most Expensive and Messed up things on our planet. So to help take some of the pressure off of the Racers They have Video Like yours and Images like mine Cool. I hope to see more support from others like what you are doing! I had initially marketed my boat racing images, but after understanding just how much personal sacrifice and expense goes into this sport, Well the Racers and Fans now have a free gallery site if they want to take a look at there favorite Race Team and again have alook at my other stuff so I like the trade off! Great Job Chris! Rick Turk