PDA

View Full Version : Jet sprint Racing

stevenili
03-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Sarah. I have written a screenplay and I have two scenes left to complete. They involve a Jet sprint boat racing.

If anyone has any info about this topic. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Basic's to the most complex. I would be greatful for any knowledge pretaining this subject.

Sarah

rossdbos
03-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Sarah:
Give me a call when you get a moment (562) 633-6200 or (310) 318-4012 and I'll see what I can do to help you out. I am in the midst of helping out another studio here in L.A. with some racing footage for an upcoming movie.
Thanks,
Ross Wallach

stevenili
03-08-2007, 07:16 AM
I would prefer not to send out personal info on a forum. What I can do is perhaps set up a time to speak to you online on a yahoo chat room. If you are interested? Or the question can be posted here and I'll check on them here and there. I appreciate your time. Thank you for assisting me in this field.

Jet sprint boat racing -- Some info I am intersted in is--

Who does it?
Where are races located in the US?
How long are the races?
What does a course look like?
How old are you when you start?
How fast does the boat go it go?
Is there a driver and a passenger?

Those are to start.

Thank you so much for time.

Sarah

Andrew 4CE
03-16-2007, 06:22 AM
Hi Sarah...

I forwarded this thread to one of the organizers for jet boat racing in Canada and within the CBF, Canadian Boating Federation. Hopefully he'll contact you.

Or check out their dedicated forum at:
http://www.outlaweagle.com/forum/index.php

Andrew 4CE
03-16-2007, 06:31 AM
To add... Canada is hosting the Worlds for 2007... so depending where you live up here maybe you could catch some great action with competitors from all over the world.

stevenili
03-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Thank you so much Andrew -- I live in Windsor!

Brampton's not too far away- - -

Thanks for the info -- I really appreciate it!

Sarah

I finished my screenplay -- It's sent to California.....

Thanks for all the help.

Xerophobic
03-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Sarah get in touch with me and I can give you any info you wish about racing in Canada. There is a bit of confusion about what racing we do, we run marathon races not sprints but indeed we are hosting the worlds this year and I can certainly explain our exciting sport.
I am now the marketing manager here at Outlaw Eagle but just relocated here from Toronto to follow my passion. I got hooked on this pretty hard indeed while in Ontario. Give me a call when you have time

James @ 403-347-4565 work

www.outlaweagle.com

Sorry I missed your post and it did not get brought to my attentiobn until today. Would love to hear more about your project as I do a little video work on the side as well and love making extreme video's like you see on our forum

My youtube name is "Xerophobic" and you can see some trailers of of mine there

Cheers