PDA

View Full Version : Konig Brouchure

Jeff Lytle
03-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Does anyone have a copy of the Konig brouchure that once was available?

I'm also looking for good, clear copies of side view pics of FA and VD Konigs, I would prefer taken from the carb side.

Master Oil Racing Team
03-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Which one?

Jeff Lytle
03-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Remember the red and white one? If I remember right, it had good pics of both. Which ones do you have?

Thanks Wayne

Master Oil Racing Team
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM
I have one that is really more like BRF orangish red and white, and I think a blue and white. I have to check. May have another also. The one I think you call red and white is stuck in my scrapbook so I have to see just how "Stuck" it is.

Jeff Lytle
03-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks!

Post it if you can under Outboard History, I think it deserves a home there.

Master Oil Racing Team
03-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Okay Jeff, but I want to get it right. There are a couple or so Konig threads out there already. Me & my brain always want to consolidate subject material together so I remember where to go back to. You don't mean just a separate thread under Outboard History do you? I first thought you wanted it for your personal scrapbook or collection, but I can post it here if you want then you can move it to the most appropriate thread.

But first I have to go back to find it. I got interrupted. I received another letter from Pauline Seebold and I gave her a call then Joe called. I called Pauline back and we talked a long time. She is doing good and was overwhelmed by all the people that showed up at Bill's funeral. They came from all over the country, and she said her and Billy are still getting tons of cards and letters. She and Annette got on BRF and saw the photo I posted of Bill and my Dad eating sandwiches and Pauline said they laughed and laughed because it was just so typical of the racing days they remembered when they ran alky. I told her I had more for the Seebold family on the encylopedia and to check back in. Kind of rambling on, but I am here by myself and am putting off on putting towels in the dryer, figuring out which other stuff washes together, emptying the dishwasher, throwing the cat off the desk, whistling to the bird, putting my negatives back up, tracking down Andrew and wow.........is it That Late?....Bye!

Mark75H
03-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Don't worry about "getting it right" Jeff or I can move it later if it isn't "right" :)

Master Oil Racing Team
03-02-2007, 11:01 PM
I know you guys can do amazing things. I scanned an old Konig brochure courtesy of BRF member T-18, an old Texas racer Richard "Dick" Frye. He will someday have his own thread in the encyclopedia.

What I have a big problem with is getting the right size for the stuff other than negatives or slides. It is too small to read and too big to submit. So I do it in pieces.

Master Oil Racing Team
03-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Lets see how this looks.

Master Oil Racing Team
03-03-2007, 07:54 AM
These were too big to pass muster the first time around. So lets see if this is small enough.

Mark75H
03-03-2007, 08:23 AM
I thought I posted these ... or maybe I just posted a few teasers. Al Lang lent me a handful of them and I have them scanned, but not resized

Master Oil Racing Team
03-03-2007, 08:38 AM
I think you did Sam, but I don't know where to find it. I have two more different ones to do, but one is glued in my scrapbook and I haven't found the other one yet.

epugh66
03-03-2007, 10:40 AM
We have most of all those three racing engines, even the "M" with the rounded cylinder.

Master Oil Racing Team
03-05-2007, 01:00 PM
This is the one you were referring to I think Jeff.

Jeff Lytle
03-05-2007, 06:11 PM
That's the one!

Thanks Wayne!

Master Oil Racing Team
03-05-2007, 07:00 PM
The No. 69 proprider is Kurt Mischke from Berlin. The one in my scrapbook was the one I was thinking of as BRF orange. I had forgotten it was just stock motors and all in German, but I thought it might me interested so I unstuck it.

Lil Stinker
04-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Konig

Mark75H
04-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats nice, THANKS! :)