PDA

View Full Version : Jared's JSH Dawecraft Reborn

rossdbos
03-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Here's the JSH I picked up from Ernie Dawe (Thank You!) from a conversation with Ron Hill (Thank You!) for the next JSH racer in Region 12, Jared Wallach. This is the transformation from Day 1- the sand down. We'll keep you posted. He is so excited and can't wait for April to come. Hope the rest of the J's are ready to go as well.
Tommorrow is the fill and true the bottom day.
We'll keep ya posted.

Ross Wallach, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/rossdbos26/album/576460762393057902

This was the only way I could show the pic's. I apologize as I don't know how to resize the image for download. I must have tried 100 ways from Sunday and this was the best I could do.

Ron Hill
03-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Need me to come and take some pictures???

rossdbos
04-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Well after 4 weekends and a lot of work and help from some special friends, Mike Follmer, John Castelli, Scott Newton and Brian Wilson, Jared's J Hydro is almost re-born. The DAWECRAFT J/A hydro that had a hole in the bottom and decks, missing a chunk out of the left side combing and a bottom that had more hills and valleys than I care to remember sanding and filling is just about ready for it's maiden voyage with it's rookie driver, Jared Wallach.
Parker is around the corner and 3 new driver's will taking to waters of the mighty Colorado for their first race against each other!
I will post the final pic's after the final assembly.
Thanks to all involved and Ron and Ernie.
Ross Wallach, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.