PDA

View Full Version : Another One Finished

Bob Dunlap
06-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Here's a 55H I just finished, looks as good inside as it does outside. I test ran it today in the tank and it started and ran great. I know it's not a Quincy Looper but you might see one in the back ground.
Bob

mercury400m
06-19-2007, 07:39 PM
wow what a beatiful restoration great job:D :D :)

ps you wouldn't have a set of stacks for a 44 ci merc would you???

Original Looper 1
06-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Bob,

This has got to be one of your best restorations to date. That red finish jumps out at you and screams put me on a boat, I want to go fast!

For those that may not know, Bob has an awesome collection of restored racing and pleasure outboard engines. He even has an original, older Konig race engine that's absolutely like new and it's mint in the box (it has the original shipping crate). I have some pictures of it from a show in Florida that I intend to put up later. Stay tuned.

Keep them coming, Bob!

thanks,

Paul A Christner

Mark Suter
11-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Outstanding job, Bob. That is one pretty motor (I also enjoyed seeing some of the other "projects" sitting in your shop). Now you have shamed me into restoring my 55H.

Bob Dunlap
12-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Here's a 20H I finished last week for one of the antique outboard guys. He plans to run it on a new Airborne runabout at the AOMCI meets in FL.

Allen J. Lang
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Bob- Great job. You mean the owner wants to actually run this engine? Well,
mabe you will get to repaint it after awhile or tell him to find another for running around. :D

Silas_53A
03-12-2008, 06:42 PM
The things i would do to get a 55h like that for my DSR! And I am sure my dad wouldn't mind a 20h like that for the BSR behind mine.