PDA

View Full Version : The Last STINGER

Fast Fred
07-07-2007, 04:05 AM
seems thare is one, One New Stinger Power Head,1976 Factory assembled 75hp long block. think i got it bagged. i'll run it up on the run stand, workin on a test wheel set up for said stand, ya not a dyno, but for tune-in and such it will be affective.:cool:

Roy Hodges
07-07-2007, 11:02 AM
TOO bad it's ONLY a (Johnson) Stinger , and NOT a REAL Evinrude HUSTLER . Ralph must be turning over in his grave . Oh well, and just think , Bombardier don't even have a clue .

Fast Fred
07-07-2007, 11:58 AM
a Hustler is easyer to look at over the long run, Hustler, Stinger, the Last One Known to exstist, thare may be others, but how many could thare be, i had them Search the hole place, thare are None of any year. not rebuilt, New as in
Never been on an exhaust adapter:cool:

Roy Hodges
07-07-2007, 03:58 PM
a Hustler is easyer to look at over the long run, Hustler, Stinger, the Last One Known to exstist, thare may be others, but how many could thare be, i had them Search the hole place, thare are None of any year. not rebuilt, New as in
Never been on an exhaust adapter:cool:....................................I was only teasing about the NAMES, not whether any new ones still exist. You are the expert on that stuff ......................ROY

Fast Fred
07-11-2007, 06:13 AM
:confused: no sign yet :( , like to see it show up, need it to fill a addapter for me. who's the EXpert, not i.:cool: the blue ones were said to be Faster over the orange ones:cool: