PDA

View Full Version : Bunker Hill and Pat Bowman???

Ron Hill
09-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Bunker Hill told me tonight, that he might co-drive with Pat Bowman in "OLD SCHOOL" at Parker....I've got several questions here:

1. Is this a "PLOY" so when the motor BLOWS...MY NEPHEW BLEW IT??? (Not Pat)...

2. Is this Pat way of getting me to HELP with the entry fee???

3. Did Pat REALLY offer Bunker a ride????

Bowman and Bunker Win Parker...Nice ring to that!!!!

Skoontz
09-09-2007, 07:51 AM
better find one for Old School, Ron. I've been looking here and there, striking out....Otherwise, change the name to squirrelier than a 3 pecker billy goat!

capnzee
09-21-2007, 07:56 AM
It is time to quit talk'n and start walk'n. Pat, you were the big gun last year, have you sent your entry fee in? You have been talk'n bout kick'n all the inboard buts or did you decide to quit on top instead of defend'n last years win--seems like the chick'n way out!:confused: Rod

MAXIMUS
09-21-2007, 03:28 PM
I have found that most of the outboard guys are yeller with the rules balancing out the outcome... They are full of hot air! Last year was a fluke, a freak of nature... they only won by sheer luck!:D

capnzee
09-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Pat Bowman, Maximus called you out but that didn't answer my question--Are you quitting while the quitting is good (which it never is) or defending your title--the question is, have you sent your entry in? Hell, I hear you don't even have a steering wheel in the boat. ;) Rod

Dkerns
09-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Pat Bowman will be there I am registering him right now
# 7 in the old school outboard
Dianna

bowman
09-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Rod and you Ben "the long hair"

No fluke, just a good solid boat, drivers, and engine "outboard" is all that is needed. ;) I just show up and win. No need to point out why I did last year but it is time to put up and win this year. I now have on my game face. :cool: As far as I am concerned Bakersfield is testing for Parker. Besideds Ben I could blow by you without a wheel in my boat just a turn fin is all I would need with you.:D

Bowman

capnzee
09-24-2007, 05:32 PM
Pat, you have to "work at it" to gain the respect you need to talk like you are talk'n--one race won't cut it! but I love your spirit C'mon baby!:) Rod