PDA

View Full Version : 358 Class Garvey

Adamslbt
11-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Here are some pics of my new to me Garvey!! I will continue to update this thread through the winter. The orange paint will be stripped and redone in black. Then name, graphics and some sponsors, followed by the clear coat. I'll be running on the bay on Sunday with a few other club members and will post some action shots too. Anyone around the area of Long Beach Island, NJ who would like to check us out, let me know and I'll give you the times and location for Sunday.

Ted March
11-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Post time and location. Thanks

Adamslbt
11-03-2007, 12:12 PM
We will be gathering at the Barnegat NJ public ramp at about 12 noon. NJ parkway south to the Barnegat exit, i think 67, then left onto Bay ave and go East. You will cross over route 9 and continue on Bay ave. You will pass about three marinas on your right and the ramp parking lot will be on your right. Any questions, call my cell, 609-548-5644. :)

Adamslbt
01-02-2009, 12:18 PM
I can't believe I haven't posted in over a year! I transformed the old Orange Garvey into what you see here! Our club had a great year and will be expanding our race sites for 2009!:D