PDA

View Full Version : 1959 Patterson Flat Bottom

steve suhovy
01-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi, anybody wana trade a nicer ocean going fishing boat for a classic??? Steve @ tjellyish@yahoo.com

p28 renegade
01-03-2008, 09:00 AM
so what would be the buy it out right price?

steve sr.
01-03-2008, 02:25 PM
My third boat was an old Patterson Center Decker like the one you had pictured. Used to go all over with it. Mine ran a 427 ford with dual quads. I had it redone by Kenny Mires (B&K Bellflower) It was a show piece and appeared in a few Budwiser adds.

Last I heard the guy that bought it from me sunk it at Lake Mead. (if i'm running wide open and need to slow it down do I just jam the plate down) yea that'll slow it down.

Nice boat, but I think my flat bottom days are over.

Steve Sr.
Team 647/918
THE BIG BLUE BRICK

steve suhovy
01-03-2008, 06:06 PM
This Boat would be hard to part with, but if someone had a really nice fishing boat i would consider it, I learned to ski behind it in 1970, Fred Galante was the original owner, from Visalia Ca. He owned Galantes Land Leveling. His son Freddie jr. races 1/4 midgets now.Fred up-graded to a pickle-fork with the same engine he used to run in the Patterson(blown 454 big block chevy) Anyways I'm always looking for news about Patterson Boats, so I thank you in advance for any leads.Happy sailing Steve