PDA

View Full Version : New Quincy Looper Shirt

Original Looper 1
02-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Hi All,

Frank Novotny, that is doing an outstanding job restoring the Phil Crown Loopers, just sent me 2 of the most awesome t-shirts I've ever received.

In his brilliance, Frank took the Quincy Looper patch that Artie Neadeck recreates, and had it silk screened on a black t-shirt. Wow!

Looper collectors, Quincy Welding fans, you need to see Frank if you want to get a hold of one of these t-shirts. I think that if Frank is reasonable on the price he'll sell many.

Enjoy the picture.

thanks,

Paul A Christner

Note: The picture is for your enjoyment and is not to be copied or posted to any other web site without my written permission.

Gene East
02-08-2008, 07:20 PM
I want one!

F-12
02-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I just got home and what was the first thing I see? A Quincy shirt calling my name. I want at least one too.................

Master Oil Racing Team
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Me too!

fbref5269
02-09-2008, 07:30 AM
hi all,

i want to first thank paul for the idea for the shirts. i'm glad you liked them, that is one cool logo.

ok.....

just in time for the spring social season of racing are 100% cotton t-shirts. black will be in this season and you can see from our model the back of the shirt will have the quincy logo screened printed. if you want to be in with the 'in crowd' (i know that's so 60's) you'll want one for yourself.

hey paul maybe we can have a 'where's the looper t-shirt has been' contest and send in pictures where you've worn the shirt.

tha price is $15 plus ahipping for adult m, l and xl sizes. the bigger sizes will
a little more.

email me at fjnbookkeeping@comcast.com if you would like one.

frank

Composite Specialties
02-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi, I would like two XL shirts. I tried to email you but it came back denied.

John Schubert T*A*R*T
02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
hi all,

i want to first thank paul for the idea for the shirts. i'm glad you liked them, that is one cool logo.

ok.....

just in time for the spring social season of racing are 100% cotton t-shirts. black will be in this season and you can see from our model the back of the shirt will have the quincy logo screened printed. if you want to be in with the 'in crowd' (i know that's so 60's) you'll want one for yourself.

hey paul maybe we can have a 'where's the looper t-shirt has been' contest and send in pictures where you've worn the shirt.

tha price is $15 plus ahipping for adult m, l and xl sizes. the bigger sizes will
a little more.

email me at fjnbookkeeping@comcast.com if you would like one.

frank

My e-mail message came back as well. Please e-mail me at jschubert@wi.rr.com so I can let you know what I want & sizws.

Did you ever find the coils?

John

fbref5269
02-09-2008, 05:54 PM
sorry all,

my email address is fjnbookkeeping@comcast.net

sorry,

frank

Dave_E71
02-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Frank,

Next time you're out this way, you can bring a medium and a large AND your correctly timed A (I'll put the starter battery on the charger).... Hey, what about the other shirts, you having any more of them printed?

Dave

Jeff Lytle
02-16-2008, 07:04 AM
Hi Frank:

Just recieved mine in the mail yesterday.........Looks great!

Thanks a lot! :cool:

F-12
02-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Got mine today................Check your e-mail. Thanks