PDA

View Full Version : Boat Racing at Inverness - 2008

Original Looper 1
03-28-2008, 08:41 PM
For those of you that follow the US Title Series but couldn't make the races this weekend at Inverness, FL I have a few photos from today's practice and some of the teams attending.

Should be great weather on Saturday & Sunday for good racing this weekend!

thanks,

Paul A Christner

(Please note: These pictures are for your enjoyment and are not to be copied or posted to any other web site without my written permission. Thanks.)

Original Looper 1
03-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Round 2 of photos from today at Inverness.

thanks,

Paul A. Christner

(These pictures are also for your enjoyment but are not to be copied or posted to any other web site without my written permission. Thanks.)

Original Looper 1
03-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Round 3 of photos from today at Inverness, FL.

The last picture in this set is not from Inverness. It's a photo of a rare Zak D Konig from the antique outboard meet going on this weekend at Mt. Dora, FL. Yes, I have more pictures from Mt. Dora to share later. Yes, it has been a very busy weekend so far. Will report in again later with more photos.

Enjoy!

thanks,

Paul A Christner

(These pictures are also for your enjoyment but are not to be copied or posted to any other web site without my written permission. Thanks.)

fbref5269
03-29-2008, 08:35 AM
paul,

thanks for being our eyes down there for those of us stuck in the office working so the irs can get their pound of flesh. i am begining to see light at the end of the tax cave though. then i can get back to more important things like finishing fc52 and starting on the next one. so far the best tax story this year is the $5000 boob job i got to write off for a client who is a 'dancer'. well that's what she calls it. didn't know whether to charge it off to repairs amd maintanece or depreciate them. acutally the irs allows them to be written off as a costume. well it's been downhill from there.

keep the pictures coming paul!!!!!! you do a great job.

frank