PDA

View Full Version : Boat racing legends at Ocoee......

mercguy
03-14-2005, 08:30 PM
name these great boat racing legends. I was lucky to have them all at out dinner table on Friday and the Ocoee Winter Nat's last weekend............

Ron, you should have been their, as you would have made this picture a real "collector's item".......

Ron Hill
03-14-2005, 10:47 PM
Jimbo and Ernie....I've got them covered...Then, Coopper Jess???

(Black Jacket with red flames is Jack Brewster...not really in the picture)..

John Schubert? Yellow sweater......???

John Schubert T*A*R*T
03-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Jimbo and Ernie....I've got them covered...Then, Coopper Jess???

(Black Jacket with red flames is Jack Brewster...not really in the picture)..

John Schubert? Yellow sweater......???
Yellow sweater Bill Hoctor. Red Mercury hat ME!

Ron Hill
03-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Was I right about Cooper Jess?? Never in a million years would I have recognized Bill Hoctor...Hell he had LONG BLACK SIDEBURNS the last time I saw him!!!

I should have gone...but I went to two water polo games...Son made 7-8 goals, played really well, defense was excellent....NAGS (National Age Group). We'll be at the NAGS in Florida in July!!!

mercguy
03-16-2005, 06:26 PM
Was I right about Cooper Jess?? Never in a million years would I have recognized Bill Hoctor...Hell he had LONG BLACK SIDEBURNS the last time I saw him!!!

I should have gone...but I went to two water polo games...Son made 7-8 goals, played really well, defense was excellent....NAGS (National Age Group). We'll be at the NAGS in Florida in July!!!

yep, it is Coop in the red. Here is one John will like...........uh...........

mercguy
03-16-2005, 06:31 PM

and here is the new owner of American Hot Rod leaning against the table with the white shirt on, talking with Tom Kargus..........

John Schubert T*A*R*T
03-17-2005, 06:02 AM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Schubert T*A*R*T
03-17-2005, 06:04 AM
Responed to the wrong picture. Ouchhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I always seem to have my picture taken a the wrong time. Don't recall what stupid thing I was doing.

OLEGATORXX
06-29-2005, 09:39 AM
seen at this race:Marshall Eldredge Jr., Billy and Jeff Hutchins,Fred Miller, Fred Hauenstien, Jeff Titus