PDA

View Full Version : My CSH for my first race season 2008

Silas_53A
04-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, Yesterday I made a 13 hour round trip from Maine to New York and back to pick up me CSH for this year. Its solid and straight and will clean up nice once I get a new paint job on it. I was told it was built like a Bezoat. I don't know what those are but i have been told they are fast boats.

Also I attached some before and after pics of my Y102 lower unit recently reconditioned by Tom Cronk.

Mark75H
04-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Bezoats are made by Shannon Bowman (boat #111-P) in eastern PA. Very fast boats. You can meet Shannon and see him race this spring at Millville, NJ and Lambertville, NJ, later in the year at the Nationals at Whitney Point NY.

Silas_53A
04-20-2008, 03:27 PM
The boat wasn't built by him from waht I know, just it was built like his boats. i'm not sure. If I make it to those that would be great.

Attaching pictures isnt working. I tried several time last night and today.... it even shows them as all attached but when I post it nothing is there.

Mark75H
04-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Let's see ...

Nope, you are not hitting the "upload" button after selecting the picture on your computer.

Silas_53A
04-20-2008, 05:35 PM
hehe, yes... it takes forever to upload them then I close the window and it shows them uploaded on the page were they usually show up, then I click submit post new thread and they don't show up... it worked on hydroracer