PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch the Oct. Parker Enduro?

JimC
08-24-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm new to this, where would be the best spot to watch the races?

capnzee
08-24-2008, 02:04 PM
The turn, start, finish and pits are right at the Bluewater resort. Be there or be square :) Capnzee

MAXIMUS
08-25-2008, 07:52 AM
If a guy could rent a blimp that would be nice too!:D

capnzee
08-25-2008, 09:50 AM
If a guy could rent a blimp that would be nice too!:D or if you put an extra seat in wiskers and rented it out, he could watch from the center of the course.;)Capnzee

bowman
08-25-2008, 05:17 PM
No Whiskers will be on the trailer first lap so rent the deck out to some hot girls to lay out on. I need somthing to wave to when I cross the finish line first.

Marlee Hill
08-25-2008, 08:34 PM
what will you be racing pat?? the boat in that picture?

capnzee
08-25-2008, 10:09 PM
what will you be racing pat?? the boat in that picture? If he don't get hump'n, he'll be hold'n Wiskers at the start'n gate. Times a wast'n and I don't see much happening in the Hill barn. :confused: Capnzee

MAXIMUS
08-26-2008, 05:39 AM
what will you be racing pat?? the boat in that picture?

For the love of humanity... lets hope not!:rolleyes:

Pat I will be sure to wave as I pass by... over & over & over & over....:D

bowman
08-29-2008, 12:03 PM
:eek:Well like everything that is done with the "Well oiled machine that is Hill Racing" I don't know. I will be racing something, I just don't know what yet. Still plenty of time to put together a blow up inflatiable to beat wiskers though. :D I hope to know what is going on after this weekend. I have been out of town and this is our busyest season for work here in the centeral valley. Seems every thing likes to grow with the sun is out, and it all gets packaged up. I have set aside all weekends from now till race day to work on boats so we will have a something there, oh yes something.:D

MAXIMUS
08-29-2008, 04:17 PM
:eek:Well like everything that is done with the "Well oiled machine that is Hill Racing" I don't know. I will be racing something, I just don't know what yet. Still plenty of time to put together a blow up inflatiable to beat wiskers though. :D I hope to know what is going on after this weekend. I have been out of town and this is our busyest season for work here in the centeral valley. Seems every thing likes to grow with the sun is out, and it all gets packaged up. I have set aside all weekends from now till race day to work on boats so we will have a something there, oh yes something.:D

I got a chiney prop you could use if you would like to back a boat up to it!:D

RichardKCMo
08-31-2008, 11:12 PM
or if you put an extra seat in wiskers and rented it out, he could watch from the center of the course.;)Capnzee

Sure was fun when it was allowed, i guess 50yrs. does make a diff., i guess, scary huh, must be something about INS. COs. or whoever 's in charge, anyhow read with int. sorry about the speeling
RichardKCMo

Ron Hill
09-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Come and watch from the Hill Racing pits... We always have work to do and at least you'll know one boat to cheer for...Watching is much more fun when you kid, friend or neighbor is racing....

In our pit, if you can't work, you can always yell instruction for others....

ADD;

In the OLD DAYS when we didn't take the boats out at pit stops, Ted Bravo's Team, Muscle Boats, were always fun to watch at pit stops...Being from New York, I assume, they knew how to YELL...No one did anything at their stops but YELL...Total "CRACK UP" to watch them...Somebody would yell we need a TPI.....Someone would yell where's the funnel...Funny thing is, seems they finished well, just all bosses, no workers...

vishus
09-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Ron,

me and the family will be there to "HELP" anyway we can. NO $$$, NO working motor means NO RACING... But we can help and be part of the "well-oiled team that is Hill Racing"...

sid and family

Ron Hill
09-07-2008, 09:41 AM
E-mail me Sid... Seems I have motor parts.....

MAXIMUS
09-26-2008, 07:27 AM
I might put a live camera on the bow of wiskers with a big screen back in the pits. This way the spectators will get a feel for what it feels like to run up front!:D

capnzee
09-26-2008, 08:01 AM
That sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I may mount a camera on my transom so spectators can watch your facial expressions. You planning on a campsite like you had last year? If you will extend an invitation to a simple outboarder, I would like to bring my crew and show them how hospitable the boat racers really are. I know that T-REX and the BYUBOYZ would like to drop by and see your operation also! :)Rod

MAXIMUS
09-26-2008, 02:37 PM
That sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I may mount a camera on my transom so spectators can watch your facial expressions. You planning on a campsite like you had last year? If you will extend an invitation to a simple outboarder, I would like to bring my crew and show them how hospitable the boat racers really are. I know that T-REX and the BYUBOYZ would like to drop by and see your operation also! :)Rod

Rod you don't need to ask... just bring it!;) The race is just an excuse to get together & have fun!:D

MAXIMUS
09-26-2008, 02:39 PM

That would be way cool. Every time I pass by I could wave!:D

bowman
09-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Ben

the only thing you are going to mount is that mangy mut somone brings to the race, Camera? well at least you will be adding value to your boat bringing it up to a total of...well what ever the camera costs.

MAXIMUS
09-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Ben

the only thing you are going to mount is that mangy mut somone brings to the race, Camera? well at least you will be adding value to your boat bringing it up to a total of...well what ever the camera costs.

So... um... Pat... which boat are you bringing this year??? I've got some 16 penny nails we could do a quick "redo" on your engine mounts & get that "Old School" pile I mean nostalgic pile of space taking fiberglass out there for some more high quality entertainment!:D I am sure Rod would have a hammer laying around somewhere...:rolleyes:

capnzee
09-29-2008, 03:03 PM
Time is getting short!!!! I am having trouble with cooling but I am working everyday on it. I don't know how anybody can get a boat ready (Pat) when they are hours away from the project and nobody else is working on it. It will take a hammer to get "BIG RED" (old school) ready alright, a sledge hammer. That boat was at the bottom of the hill last year and has gone down further since then. I will be ready, I have my eldest son coming to co-drive, my next in line and daughter plus her fiancee to do the holding. We have a family team and plan on a little "Old Time Boat racing", Racing enjoyed by the entire family and everyone else's company. Looking forward to sharing a beer in Benny's camp and if an inboard is going to "win it all", I hope it is his team! :) Rod #88, Capnzees Intimidator

bowman
09-29-2008, 03:34 PM
I will have a boat and show up to race. I have written the check and I will race. What boat I dont know but that is just how it is done. When we raced and won two years ago we were not even planning on going until two weeks before and I put that boat together with some help from Chad in a weekend. I am not planning on winning I only plan on having fun. But really Rod who are we kidding that sand box that Ben drives needs 9 months of testing to get it on the water. Through a wacker on the back of a bath tub and you are ready to race. Anyway my intention is to just talk a huge game an show. At least give me credit I am the only one in the Hill camp comiting to showing with a running boat.

Any way Cant wait to see all of you at the race and have a drink with whoever is the 2008 BWC Champ.

capnzee
09-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Pat, no matter what you drive, you will never again be more awesome than you were in BIG RED! :) ROD

MAXIMUS
09-30-2008, 05:24 AM
Pat is it done yet???:rolleyes: Clamp that huge pig on the back & fuel here up!:D By the way if you need any help, please call me... IE fuel tank or something!:)