PDA

View Full Version : Div II side cash

09-09-2008, 11:46 PM
Can't wait to get goin' this year!!!

Anyone down to make things interesting??? :D Nothing too serious but hell i'll start it.....

Division II only...winner take all

the paltry sum of $100 ......

bring an extra bill to the race and if you win the division (or placed highest of those that are in on the deal) and you've thrown down the extra coin...you take the pot.

THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL "GENTLEMAN" TYPE DEAL SO KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!!!

Have two guys that are down for this... any other takers???

sevshoon
09-23-2008, 07:14 PM
sounds good to me count me in # 44 ! see you there

09-25-2008, 10:36 PM
allright...allright!!! c'mon more people....you're already spendin mad coin to do this deal...whats another $100?:D

capnzee
09-26-2008, 11:48 AM
allright...allright!!! c'mon more people....you're already spendin mad coin to do this deal...whats another $100?:D

Sounds like you are on track to hav'n some real fun. Wish we could do that in Division III. You guys in Division II are all faster than Division III boats (but sometimes we last longer) Would you consider letting us get in this thing with you? The over-all prize money is only half of what it was the first time we ran this race and costs have more than doubled, this constitutes a 200% turn-a-round. Looking forward to your post in answer to this question. Like you say, we're all spending so much money for this race, and if we want prize money of any amount, we may have to raise our own. Capnzee

MAXIMUS
09-26-2008, 02:41 PM
I want in!:mad: I will bet 100 bucks I don't finish!:D Ok Ok seriously there are a trio of clowns coming with a divison 2 boat that are talking like they would like a piece of the action... So as a spokes person for the 00 team count them in!:)

bowman
09-26-2008, 02:55 PM
Ok I have sent in the money so let the talking begin. I want in on this with Rod. How about it guys you want a couple of wackers money, I dont know what divison I am running yet but it will be 3 or 6 but I will put in $100. Ben if you are the ring leader of the group how about it? Why dont you try to let Rod and I in on this? For the record I am willing to put a bottle of your finest Vodka on the line with you Ben. How about this side bet Ben you may have to cut your "wiskers" and really go to work to beat a couple of wackers out there. So here it is I have a $100 for the side pot, if we can be in, and a bottle of Vodka if you are man enough Ben. :D

Bowman

J-RAP
09-26-2008, 11:00 PM
I want in!:mad: I will bet 100 bucks I don't finish!:D Ok Ok seriously there are a trio of clowns coming with a divison 2 boat that are talking like they would like a piece of the action... So as a spokes person for the 00 team count them in!:)

As Clown leader of the 00 boat I got a 100 bucks just to keep things friendly, I'm feeling good about the race I've been practicing my passing techniques at the GO-CART Track:D

p.s. Ben's not realy a ring leader he's more of a circus monkey:D

sevshoon
09-27-2008, 02:32 PM
big "g" team 17 says he will take side action in div. 5!!! was with him during testing and he turned it down for this years race . easy to drive at 90mph. he says he will take up the collection starting on fri morning before the race and sat. $100 sounds like a good buy in.

sevshoon
09-27-2008, 03:43 PM
hey 369 is that you heath? dont you run divison 5? gary is not happy that he cant play with you a little,your boat is one of the fastest gn's around. did you build a new engine?

09-27-2008, 09:02 PM
nah- that ain't me...I'm running an old school flatty...orange hallett #69.. let me see if i can get a pic up here. I'm headin out right now but am down to get more people in on this so let me see if I (or someone) can come up with some organization by tomorrow night.

For the big ballers: I don't really wanna throw more than $100-$150 in so keep that in mind...

capnzee
09-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Doesn't sound like the inboard guys want much to do with the outboard guys when it comes to putt'n money up, Hell, I don't blame them. I have to tell you,we have done everything we can do to make the inboards a winner. We are starting them (Div II) ahead of the slower 2.0 cc merc outboards that can only go 75 mph at the best and we have given the big blown bad boys a start ahead of the division VI outboards. What more can we do? The spectators love to see the big blown bad guys cause they make so much noise, especially when they blow up, which usually happens in the first 45 minutes. If they don't want an outboard in their game, I don't blame them. So, you outboard guys, if you want to put some money up, start your own game--only problem is , most of the outboard guys can only raise enough to pay the entry fee, then they go out and kick ***. :) Capnzee

09-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Wow!!!!All righty then...i'm certainly not gonna take that kinda stuff from an eggbeater boat...Bring it bitches!!!!!:D

Everyone's in who wants to play...With the handicap starts everyone should be close @ the end right???? well then.....should be easy...

WINNER TAKE ALL

1 big pot...$100 buys you in.
-Highest finishing boat takes the whole enchilada.
-2nd place gets a t-shirt
-All divisions welcome.

Easy enough???

capnzee
09-28-2008, 09:47 PM
369!!!You sure make it easy. There should be absolutely no bitch'n from any one. You have thrown down the gauntlet, now lets see who will "step-up" to the challenge. NORDIC, do you hear? I understand you have 3 boats each in a different division, care to join the fun? Who is going to hold the money? Gotta be somebody who is honorable, and trustworthy! This almost sounds like the beginning of a "CALCUTTA". :) CAPNZEE:eek:

MAXIMUS
09-29-2008, 05:36 AM
Ok I have sent in the money so let the talking begin. I want in on this with Rod. How about it guys you want a couple of wackers money, I dont know what divison I am running yet but it will be 3 or 6 but I will put in $100. Ben if you are the ring leader of the group how about it? Why dont you try to let Rod and I in on this? For the record I am willing to put a bottle of your finest Vodka on the line with you Ben. How about this side bet Ben you may have to cut your "wiskers" and really go to work to beat a couple of wackers out there. So here it is I have a $100 for the side pot, if we can be in, and a bottle of Vodka if you are man enough Ben. :D

Bowman

Oh you frisky little fella! I like it! I am in for the vodka & 100 smackers! What are we betting on again?:confused::D I got Rod covered just by default... Bowman motor will probably fall off again!:eek: And the OO boat needs to fix an oil leak before they become a threat... I CAN'T LOOSE!:rolleyes:

HavasuBarney
09-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Count us in.

Team 555 is in for $100 solid.

Maxi,
You staying at the Bluewater?
We will be there both nights this year.

bowman
09-29-2008, 03:51 PM
Im In...this is going to be fun...who ever is colecting the money I have $100 for you on Friday. Ben the bet with you as good as won,:cool: I like Kettle One but Grey Goose will do when you bring it over to my crew after you brake 10 laps into the race, come back after the race and I will have one with you. :D

gn7
09-29-2008, 04:18 PM
we're in, div II I take it the money exchanges hands at the race site?

J-RAP
09-29-2008, 07:51 PM
we're in, div II I take it the money exchanges hands at the race site?

You know Bob you actually have to finish the race to have any chance of keeping it, maybe I should hold it.:D

09-29-2008, 11:45 PM
My co-drivers dad is a minister and about as fair as it goes so i was gonna have him hold the cash unless anyone else has a better idea. bring a $100 bill and write your name on it...once everything's official from SCSC, go see him to collect.

MAXIMUS
09-30-2008, 05:26 AM
My co-drivers dad is a minister and about as fair as it goes so i was gonna have him hold the cash unless anyone else has a better idea. bring a $100 bill and write your name on it...once everything's official from SCSC, go see him to collect.

Ohhh so now you are pulling the holy card ehhh!:D I will just tuck that cash somewhere safe & dole it out when the race is over... If its 10 laps then I will start handing it out to myself!:D

bowman
09-30-2008, 02:06 PM
Ben Please mail me a Money order...I dont even trust your cash.:D

RichardKCMo
09-30-2008, 07:01 PM
I've gone to the sand drags in the hood , it's the kinda place where they lock you in , kinda like that truck stop in CuCamonga.

The betting doesn't begin untill about 2 in the morning when the blown corvair and 2 spd 454 are tired of running against the lite.

I've even seen them race the grooming tractors!!!
Just before i crawled in my sleeping bag in the bed of pu. Sounds like old times to me.
RichardKCMo

capnzee
10-01-2008, 10:47 AM
I've gone to the sand drags in the hood , it's the kinda place where they lock you in , kinda like that truck stop in CuCamonga.

The betting doesn't begin untill about 2 in the morning when the blown corvair and 2 spd 454 are tired of running against the lite.

I've even seen them race the grooming tractors!!!
Just before i crawled in my sleeping bag in the bed of pu. Sounds like old times to me.
RichardKCMo
It is like the old times, so why don't you make the necessary modifications to your rig and join us at Parker? It is called Classic Mod VP :)Capnzee

10-02-2008, 10:31 PM
find me on me Friday....

MAXIMUS
10-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Ben Please mail me a Money order...I dont even trust your cash.:D

I got your money order around here somewhere...:cool: Are you running the baker??? If so then that is pretty cool, I think they should stick you in divison 4 though or maybe 5... yea 5 would be perfect!:D

I'll tell you what... just give me a large bottle of Grey Goose & will call it a day!;)

MAXIMUS
10-03-2008, 09:40 AM
find me on me Friday....

You and Eddie made a great show last year... I really like your programs!;)

TimeTunnel
10-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Ohhh Man!!! I gotta get in on this... Will you guys discriminate against a boat that has finished 2nd two years in a row? If not then I'll be sure to bring some rattles and pacifiers because this is gonna be like taking candy from a baby:D. Hopefully you guys like rattles and pacifiers?:D

bowman
10-03-2008, 02:09 PM
Time tunnel

Hasent anyone told you that second is the first looser.:D and it seems you are bragging about loosing twice:confused: Anyway I am glad you are back and are willing to get beeten on for the third year in a row.

TimeTunnel
10-03-2008, 02:55 PM
As the Great Ricky Bobby once said... "If you ain't First your Last!" The new and improved Blasto6000 will be ready!:eek:

TimeTunnel
10-03-2008, 03:12 PM
On a serious note, It's going to be alot harder for a outboard to win. Only time will tell... I don't normally talk smack to people I have never met but this is part of the fun. I truly hope all are safe and bring their A game, I know we will. Good Luck to All!!!:cool:

MAXIMUS
10-03-2008, 09:06 PM
Ohhh Man!!! I gotta get in on this... Will you guys discriminate against a boat that has finished 2nd two years in a row? If not then I'll be sure to bring some rattles and pacifiers because this is gonna be like taking candy from a baby:D. Hopefully you guys like rattles and pacifiers?:D

Pacifiers??? Rattlers??? Are you running a day care or do you hire out for single family use???

You gotta go to the back of the line like everybody else... Your money will be a nice contribution to the Wiskers foundation for the homeless & retarded outboard owners that went home with their tail between their legs!:D

10-06-2008, 12:02 AM
hey maximus--thanks man...yea-we don't really do any other races so we have a blast talking/thinking about this one all year long!!!

Plan B is a tremendous ride btw!!! Saw some video of u (or Gritch?) cranking that thing in a turn passing someone like a damn SS boat...way impressive! U should have Whiskers turning like a champ boat by enduro time!!! :D

u roll with those Nordskog/FE Ford guys right? Dude if they're gonna haul that thing all the way down again get 'em to run it!!! That boat is damn cool and we need to see it kicking some ***! I understand that those motors don't grow on trees & all but thinkin a 460 or BBC would still move it good.(easier said than done but hey:D)

HavasuBarney
10-06-2008, 07:32 AM
Pacifiers??? Rattlers??? Are you running a day care or do you hire out for single family use???

If you want to entice Maxi, you'll need to pass out butt plugs and gag balls.
I understand he wears both when he drives.

:)

MAXIMUS
10-06-2008, 09:28 AM
hey maximus--thanks man...yea-we don't really do any other races so we have a blast talking/thinking about this one all year long!!!

Plan B is a tremendous ride btw!!! Saw some video of u (or Gritch?) cranking that thing in a turn passing someone like a damn SS boat...way impressive! U should have Whiskers turning like a champ boat by enduro time!!! :D

u roll with those Nordskog/FE Ford guys right? Dude if they're gonna haul that thing all the way down again get 'em to run it!!! That boat is damn cool and we need to see it kicking some ***! I understand that those motors don't grow on trees & all but thinkin a 460 or BBC would still move it good.(easier said than done but hey:D)

The FE motors are way cool. Very expensive & parts not so easy to come by, however I think they are making a lot of after market stuff now. Besides you can't take it with you to the after life so why leave it for somebody else to abuse!:D

If you are speaking of Rattle Can Lou & his brother Pat with the Nordskog then I wouldn't think they would do that. It is more of a show & play piece...

3 More weeks baby!!!!!!!!!!:):)

Bunker Hill
10-06-2008, 11:37 AM
In the old days of the PArker enduro, the night before the race there was a Calcutta! What this really means a rip-roaring party where every entry is "Sold" to the highest bidder and the person who purchased the "Winner" or any all podium finishers, gets the cash!!! You can still have all of your side bets but I for one, think that a calcutta would be a hell of a lot of fun!!

MAXIMUS
10-06-2008, 04:55 PM
In the old days of the PArker enduro, the night before the race there was a Calcutta! What this really means a rip-roaring party where every entry is "Sold" to the highest bidder and the person who purchased the "Winner" or any all podium finishers, gets the cash!!! You can still have all of your side bets but I for one, think that a calcutta would be a hell of a lot of fun!!

That sounds like fun... Ron Hill could bid on withgers & retire!:D

RichardKCMo
10-06-2008, 06:16 PM
That sounds like fun... Ron Hill could bid on withgers & retire!:D

Speeling , but that name , the 1st part anyways , if you meant Withers and Primm, no 2nd place there.....
Maybe next yr.
RichardKCMo

MAXIMUS
10-07-2008, 06:49 AM
Speeling , but that name , the 1st part anyways , if you meant Withers and Primm, no 2nd place there.....
Maybe next yr.
RichardKCMo

No I mean't WITHGERS as Wiskers but sounding like Sylvester the Puddy cat is saying it... My good friend BOB with GN7 came up with that. :rolleyes:

Tony Scarlata
10-07-2008, 09:51 AM
No I mean't WITHGERS as Wiskers but sounding like Sylvester the Puddy cat is saying it... My good friend BOB with GN7 came up with that. :rolleyes:

Ive personally heard Maximus say it. He told some dude in Burley 2 years ago
"Hey I hope my withgers dont bother you while down there."

:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
10-08-2008, 06:49 AM
Ive personally heard Maximus say it. He told some dude in Burley 2 years ago
"Hey I hope my withgers dont bother you while down there."

:rolleyes:

Hmmm... I hope my Withgers don't bother you on race day as drive it up your...

starboard side!:D

bowman
10-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Ben the only thing your wiskers are going to do is help you float to your trailer when you break on the second lap. :) leave the winning to the wackers and the spctating to those overly loud things called GN's. Again I like Kettle One and bring plenty of 7up because I will need it to mix my winning bottle from you.:D

J-RAP
10-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Hey it's realy nice to get an update on Tony and Ben's honeymoon plans.:rolleyes: Now back to the race, I was at parker last weekend and got to watch the #44 do some testing the boat looks good and fast. That things going to take starch right out of GN7's mustache.:D

J-RAP
10-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Only a Wacker guy would ruin a perfectly good bottle of KETEL ONE with 7up:eek: You better leave the serious drinking to men with reel engines in there boats not leaf blowers hanging off the back.;)

bowman
10-08-2008, 10:53 AM
I drink it streight but the 7up was for Ben:eek:

MAXIMUS
10-08-2008, 02:29 PM
I drink it streight but the 7up was for Ben:eek:

Ahhh yes... the old back peddling... I prefer Grey Goose any how Pat. And no I don't like 7 UP! I drink mine with Pierre!:D

MAXIMUS
10-08-2008, 02:31 PM
By the way have You and Tony figured out who is going to be the man & who is the wench??? I think Don Hoe prefers womens lingerie under his race suit. You I guess could wear a dress!:eek:

gn7
10-08-2008, 03:15 PM

it's only funny when you say it, along with that limp wristed wave of yours. It's sorta like a West Hollywood accent

bowman
10-08-2008, 03:25 PM
I think we will just make you our wench...:confused:Don and I will tame the Wildabeast in you yet and have you trainned like a puppy dog by the end of this one. :eek: I will snap my fingers and you will fetch me my trophy. :D

Dkerns
10-08-2008, 05:16 PM
pretty funny guys!

MAXIMUS
10-09-2008, 05:56 AM
I think we will just make you our wench...:confused:Don and I will tame the Wildabeast in you yet and have you trainned like a puppy dog by the end of this one. :eek: I will snap my fingers and you will fetch me my trophy. :D

lol...

sevshoon
10-10-2008, 08:57 PM
you outboard guys are more reliable then us inboard guys no doubt. but you dont have the cool factor. i saw the #00 in parker last weekend running pretty good and in one piece so if you outboard guys want in the side action im good with it. by the way belvedere vodka is better then grey goose or keetle. glad i signed up to this forum you guys all seem pretty cool.

El Hombre
10-10-2008, 09:07 PM
you outboard guys are more reliable then us inboard guys no doubt. but you dont have the cool factor. i saw the #00 in parker last weekend running pretty good and in one piece so if you outboard guys want in the side action im good with it. by the way belvedere vodka is better then grey goose or keetle. glad i signed up to this forum you guys all seem pretty cool.

Whats so cool about running behind an outboard!?

sevshoon
10-10-2008, 09:17 PM
there is nothing cool about an outboard period. and i wont be behind one

El Hombre
10-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I don't know what kind of boat you have but i assume an outdated vdrive? Now what is so cool about that? I can take the mufflers off of my motorhome and sound like the boats but there is nothing cool about that! To me what is cool is what wins not what it sounds like!

sevshoon
10-10-2008, 09:42 PM
well whats cool is building a boat. making brackets,hoses and fabricating not just calling rex marine and putting a 200 horse merc on a 800 pound hull with 2 c-clamps and 2 sterring cables. ya the boat goes 90 or more,but anyone can do that. everyone has there own opinion i just dont like them,when was the last time they had circle races for outboards besides the f-1 boats. no one goes to long beach,or parker during thanksgiving to see outboards. whats so cool about mixing fuel, i do that for my rc cars,oh ya my v-drive is not out dated!

JSR Motorsports
10-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Eggbeaters and Engines held on with C clamps. Thats just too FUNNY! I would like to get in on this deal but I'm still trying to collect enough cans to pay the entry fee! I have never seen any parts for my Outboard at Pick a Part, but they have lots of CAR motors! See everyone at Parker.

J-RAP
10-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Whats so cool about running behind an outboard!?

Nothing! thats why I'll be in front of you!:p

bowman
10-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Building an outboard is a little more complicated that that, but the real question is why work so hard to build somthing that just blows up. You spend hours and hours on an engin that just goes POOF in 10 laps:D Ha ha ha cant wait to see all you out there in a couple of weeks.

MAXIMUS
10-14-2008, 03:39 PM
I don't know what kind of boat you have but i assume an outdated vdrive? Now what is so cool about that? I can take the mufflers off of my motorhome and sound like the boats but there is nothing cool about that! To me what is cool is what wins not what it sounds like!

Your right! So don't spend the time or money to do so...:)

MAXIMUS
10-14-2008, 03:40 PM
Building an outboard is a little more complicated that that, but the real question is why work so hard to build somthing that just blows up. You spend hours and hours on an engin that just goes POOF in 10 laps:D Ha ha ha cant wait to see all you out there in a couple of weeks.

Another genius! 2 in a row!:D

bowman
10-14-2008, 03:50 PM
I am amaised that you are able to shave your wildabeast fingers enough to ever type let alone put together a boat. :D I know that reading this and the critical thinking behind a response for you Ben will have to be done over a bottle of asprin and vodka. :):eek: I hear you worked on the fuel tank of the new imprved Hill Racing Mirage. Thanks for your help with that, Maybe for that I will lay off the Wildabeast remarkes...or not.:rolleyes:

J-RAP
10-14-2008, 05:43 PM
I am amaised that you are able to shave your wildabeast fingers enough to ever type let alone put together a boat. :D I know that reading this and the critical thinking behind a response for you Ben will have to be done over a bottle of asprin and vodka. :):eek: I hear you worked on the fuel tank of the new imprved Hill Racing Mirage. Thanks for your help with that, Maybe for that I will lay off the Wildabeast remarkes...or not.:rolleyes:

Ya see another wacker guy that coudn't buy what he needed from Rex, so he had to turn to a V-DRIVE GUY! to build it for him now thats COOL!:cool: Ben you did install that custom sump we were talking about right.:D

sevshoon
10-14-2008, 08:19 PM
ya ten laps if we are lucky!!! thats why we get a head start and unlike last year one of you clamp-ons is going to have to run faster then 75 mph to catch up. i would be worried about the div. 5 boats that got back 20 min this year like #17 !!!!!!!!!!! garys boat is running really well with that extra power that he didnt have last year. anyway good luck too all and lets be safe out there, see you in a couple weeks

MAXIMUS
10-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Ya see another wacker guy that coudn't buy what he needed from Rex, so he had to turn to a V-DRIVE GUY! to build it for him now thats COOL!:cool: Ben you did install that custom sump we were talking about right.:D

I have no idea what you are talking about...:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
10-15-2008, 07:14 AM
I am amaised that you are able to shave your wildabeast fingers enough to ever type let alone put together a boat. I know that reading this and the critical thinking behind a response for you Ben will have to be done over a bottle of asprin and vodka. :):eek: I hear you worked on the fuel tank of the new imprved Hill Racing Mirage. Thanks for your help with that, Maybe for that I will lay off the Wildabeast remarkes...or not.:rolleyes:

Listen Jr... my hairy fingers are no match for your Idaho russet digits... You just make sure to bring a cashier check or cash... I like the 5 gal bottle of Grey Goose & I only mix it with Fuzzy water & some fresh limes....:) I prefer clear ice over the freezer burned bagged stuff as well. :D

That mirage should look tight mounted to the front of Wiskers!:eek:

capnzee
10-15-2008, 08:12 AM
That MIRAGE looked very fast yesterday, probably the fastest of the Div III boats but it looked like a handful to drive. If Pat B and Tony S are going to drive that boat they better start growing finger nails and toe nails so they can hang on! If Pat was able to hang on to his ride last year, he may stand a chance. Tony, better make sure you get some seat time. :) Rod

Tony Scarlata
10-15-2008, 10:08 AM
That MIRAGE looked very fast yesterday, probably the fastest of the Div III boats but it looked like a handful to drive. If Pat B and Tony S are going to drive that boat they better start growing finger nails and toe nails so they can hang on! If Pat was able to hang on to his ride last year, he may stand a chance. Tony, better make sure you get some seat time. :) Rod

Thank you Rod,

Im gonna get in it next week at Irvine. Im used to driving lightweight twitchy flatties and I have driven outboards but nothing at all like this. I am looking forward to it!

capnzee
10-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Tony, you may have gone a lot faster than the Mirage will take you, but I'll bet you never went wilder faster! Good luck and keep the right side up with you in it. :) Rod

Tony Scarlata
10-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Tony, you may have gone a lot faster than the Mirage will take you, but I'll bet you never went wilder faster! Good luck and keep the right side up with you in it. :) Rod

Im not even gonna attempt to argue that!:D I promise I will be most careful and defensive.

capnzee
10-15-2008, 11:20 AM
Gotta watch out for WISKERS! He may be the dark-horse in this race, Never know what secrets he has hidden in that bush of his. I know he has the neatest "camp" in the pits! He was a winner a couple of years ago and he may do it again. If it is gonna be an inboard let it be his , he has worked as hard as anybody to keep the dream of the Parker 300 alive. My real support has to go to Ted Kolby's GN-24. For the last three years, he has let the "old man" co-drive and break his beautiful "Body Snatcher". Good luck Ted, Joey and whom-ever steps in. With the new steering, Joey may be able to "iron-man" it this year. :) Rod

MAXIMUS
10-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Im not even gonna attempt to argue that!:D I promise I will be most careful and defensive.

YEA! and save the BBQ'n to the professionals!:D Damn we are gonna have a fun time!:)

Tony Scarlata
10-15-2008, 12:03 PM
Gotta watch out for WISKERS! He may be the dark-horse in this race, Never know what secrets he has hidden in that bush of his. I know he has the neatest "camp" in the pits! He was a winner a couple of years ago and he may do it again. If it is gonna be an inboard let it be his , he has worked as hard as anybody to keep the dream of the Parker 300 alive. My real support has to go to Ted Kolby's GN-24. For the last three years, he has let the "old man" co-drive and break his beautiful "Body Snatcher". Good luck Ted, Joey and whom-ever steps in. With the new steering, Joey may be able to "iron-man" it this year. :) Rod

Im supposed to drive the last leg in the 24 boat!:p

bowman
10-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Between me and mr new Kilo holding Tony "the man" I have no fear of some loud overgrown cat v-drive that will do 100mph but the peddle presser can only handle 60mph. Tony cant wait to drive with you, Congrats on the new record, Ben better find some washers for your peddle cause the Mirage is on the kitty hunt and going to rost in the wildabeast's den Saturday night.:D

MAXIMUS
10-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Im supposed to drive the last leg in the 24 boat!:p

What a coincidence because I am supposed to win the lotto too!:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
10-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Between me and mr new Kilo holding Tony "the man" I have no fear of some loud overgrown cat v-drive that will do 100mph but the peddle presser can only handle 60mph. Tony cant wait to drive with you, Congrats on the new record, Ben better find some washers for your peddle cause the Mirage is on the kitty hunt and going to rost in the wildabeast's den Saturday night.:D

I am not sure what you mean by "rosting:confused:" in the den saturday night but I would be very careful... Don hoe gets a little frisky after driving all day... If you hear "Tiny Bubbles" playing in the background, then you know its time to put on your party outfit!:eek:

Tony Scarlata
10-15-2008, 05:00 PM

Looking forward to it too Pat!! Are we gonna test this thing on Tuesday?
Poor Ben is attention starved and needs a big hug sometimes. He really is a big teddy bear with the breath of a thousand camels.

I am not sure what you mean by "rosting:confused:" in the den saturday night but I would be very careful... Don hoe gets a little frisky after driving all day... If you hear "Tiny Bubbles" playing in the background, then you know its time to put on your party outfit!:eek:

Ben, after you put holes in the pan of Withgers, do you think it would be possible for you to start the BBQ. Maybe you could use my leg as some kindling?:D

bowman
10-15-2008, 06:54 PM
well Tony Due to being transfered to Fresno about a year ago I will not be able to make it to the testing on Tuesday. I will do all I can to try but that is a long drive for a day of testing. I will however be out in Parker early Friday to go run the boat a bit so that I will have the feeling of it come Saturday. As for you Ben I like my steak mediem so dont put on the meat till Tony and I are on the vitory lap, you know we will have a couple of interviews to do after so I really dont want you to over cook our steak. And yes I agree with you I like good clear Ice in my Kettel maybe even shaken a bit to chill it down. :D

MAXIMUS
10-16-2008, 07:32 AM
well Tony Due to being transfered to Fresno about a year ago I will not be able to make it to the testing on Tuesday. I will do all I can to try but that is a long drive for a day of testing. I will however be out in Parker early Friday to go run the boat a bit so that I will have the feeling of it come Saturday. As for you Ben I like my steak mediem so dont put on the meat till Tony and I are on the vitory lap, you know we will have a couple of interviews to do after so I really dont want you to over cook our steak. And yes I agree with you I like good clear Ice in my Kettel maybe even shaken a bit to chill it down. :D

Trust me... I will be on it! My favorite part of this race is... either you drive all day & have a blast or you break early, then eat & drink all day on the beach & have a blast! I can't loose!!!!:D Lindora can kiss my a$$ on the 25th!!!:D

MAXIMUS
10-16-2008, 07:34 AM
Looking forward to it too Pat!! Are we gonna test this thing on Tuesday?
Poor Ben is attention starved and needs a big hug sometimes. He really is a big teddy bear with the breath of a thousand camels.

Ben, after you put holes in the pan of Withgers, do you think it would be possible for you to start the BBQ. Maybe you could use my leg as some kindling?:D

Now that is funny!:D Sick but funny!:D I am thinking brother Pat is gonna be burning all day long! I may have to throw in an extra pit to grab a tri tip sammo, maybe you and Patsy will need to pit for a "PORK LOIN" sammo with Pats secret sauce!!!!:eek::D

TimeTunnel
10-27-2008, 03:56 PM
Well Well Well, I guess I should have asked for some Vodka also? :confused: We are are all honorable men who put up or shut up right. Tell me, was all this betting just talk? I really hope you all didn't get sick in Parker and catch that virus called Yomouthoverloadyoassius? :cool: The way I see it (not to sound arrogant or conceited becasue we are very greatfull to all) the following had their *** handed to them and owe $100; 369, Sevshoon, Capnzee, Maximus, Bowman, J=Rap and GN-7. You all are fine competitors and my hat is off to you all... now just start filling it with money:D! You can make checks payable to; John Lane the mailing address is: 24030 Frampton Ave. Harbor City, Ca. 90710. :eek:

Thanks for the Good Times!!!

PS we will be in Parker for Thanksgiving in case you can't afford to mail the check :eek: muahahahaaa :eek:

rilo22
10-27-2008, 04:34 PM
PAY UP!!! We can use the money for thanksgiving at parker. JUST KIDDING John e ! Bill

sevshoon
10-27-2008, 04:42 PM
hey just so you know i went looking for the side action. and the only guys who put up the money was in division 2. all of us in division 2 put up money its not our job to come find you. you sure remember all of us because you wrote our names on your post,next time put your money up before the race starts. oh ya i won the side cash and all of the division 2 guys paid up so dont say anyone owes you anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe you should tell all those eggbeaters to put up some cash in your own class you would have won that one too. good race you deserved the overall just not the side cash

rilo22
10-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Darrin,it was a joke as in WAS KIDDING. Bill Reiter sr.

sevshoon
10-27-2008, 05:02 PM
i figured it was but i was bored and needed something to write about. good race to all who attended and raced. hope next year is just as good if not better congrats to the #48 boat and crew well deserved win.

bowman
10-27-2008, 06:47 PM
well I owe someone a hundred buck, Who won the bet and I will put my money were my mouth is. Let me know.

MAXIMUS
10-28-2008, 05:52 AM
Well Well Well, I guess I should have asked for some Vodka also? :confused: We are are all honorable men who put up or shut up right. Tell me, was all this betting just talk? I really hope you all didn't get sick in Parker and catch that virus called Yomouthoverloadyoassius? :cool: The way I see it (not to sound arrogant or conceited becasue we are very greatfull to all) the following had their *** handed to them and owe $100; 369, Sevshoon, Capnzee, Maximus, Bowman, J=Rap and GN-7. You all are fine competitors and my hat is off to you all... now just start filling it with money! You can make checks payable to; John Lane the mailing address is: 24030 Frampton Ave. Harbor City, Ca. 90710.

PS we will be in Parker for Thanksgiving in case you can't afford to mail the check :eek: muahahahaaa :eek:

"WE" never shook hands! Ha!:D

I'll give ya a hug when I see you next time!;)

10-28-2008, 11:04 PM
The internet is only good for talkin' smack & porn...'cmon we all know this!!!

hey all...i didn't mean this as a joke-i was serious 'cause it makes things a little more interesting ...the GN 44 boys & GN7 hit me and Eddie (SK 67) up on Saturday AM and at that point no one else had come over to "chat". we were getting ready to warm up and there was really no time to go find anyone else so we all shook on it then & there. (plus i figured i was gonna win anyway :D) As sevashoon said everyone paid up so I thought we were all good.

My hat is off to the #48...excellent race!!! It's tough to finish and quite a feat to win. All bull**** aside I wish you had come over to my pit before hand and I think everyone that was "in" would have gladly given you their money... but the only people that hit me up were these three boats so i'm thinkin those are the fellas I'm bettin with.

I'm down to do this again next year so come find me ahead of time!!!!

gn7
10-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Well Well Well, I guess I should have asked for some Vodka also? :confused: We are are all honorable men who put up or shut up right. Tell me, was all this betting just talk? I really hope you all didn't get sick in Parker and catch that virus called Yomouthoverloadyoassius? :cool: The way I see it (not to sound arrogant or conceited becasue we are very greatfull to all) the following had their *** handed to them and owe $100; 369, Sevshoon, Capnzee, Maximus, Bowman, J=Rap and GN-7. You all are fine competitors and my hat is off to you all... now just start filling it with money:D! You can make checks payable to; John Lane the mailing address is: 24030 Frampton Ave. Harbor City, Ca. 90710. :eek:

As I remember, this whole thing was between DIV II boats. 4 us managed to get together JUST before the start and that was all there was in on this deal. If you think you have $ coming, tallk to somebody in your class! Far as I know 44 (shevsoon) is paid in full, AND DESERVED EVERY NICKEL OF IT. Congrats!

bowman
10-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Well as far as I know I was part of the bet and you can read back in the posts I talked a huge game and was excepted into the bet so I oue the money. If someone tells me where to send it I will send the money, or just hit me up at the next race i will be in Parker with the Crackers, or I am always with the Hill pit at any of those races. I never weltch on a bet so I talked it so I will pay it.

MAXIMUS
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Well as far as I know I was part of the bet and you can read back in the posts I talked a huge game and was excepted into the bet so I oue the money. If someone tells me where to send it I will send the money, or just hit me up at the next race i will be in Parker with the Crackers, or I am always with the Hill pit at any of those races. I never weltch on a bet so I talked it so I will pay it.

I love you man!:rolleyes: