PDA

View Full Version : Marlee Hill's boat(s)

Bunker Hill
09-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Here are a couple of shots of marlee's Boyes/Sorensen
I am sure there will be more to follow

Bunker

Bunker Hill
09-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Marlee's ASXH debut, May 2008 Salt Springs (Copperopolis)

Bunker Hill
09-23-2008, 11:51 AM
New, to MArlee, Hemp J/ASXH?ASH

Marlee Hill
09-25-2008, 09:29 PM
hey I'm at my moms house tonight so I dont have the pictures, tomorrrow after volleyball practice I will post some new pictures Ü

Joe J
09-26-2008, 07:53 AM
Bunker:

If you guys want to come up to Minden, I have a bunch of A props that works on our Hemps that you are welcome to try.

Joe

Bunker Hill
09-26-2008, 09:25 AM
Joe, We'd love to come up, what are the dates??
Marlee is chomping at the bit to run the Hemp!
As of right now, our schedule is tight! Marlee made he High School volleyball team

Joe J
09-26-2008, 03:33 PM
October 18-19. I understand about the high school volleyball team, Lauren is the JV setter.

Minden is about 25-30 minutes north of Sacramento.

Joe

Joe, We'd love to come up, what are the dates??
Marlee is chomping at the bit to run the Hemp!
As of right now, our schedule is tight! Marlee made he High School volleyball team

aojesus
09-27-2008, 07:23 AM
Marlee,
You are going to love the 6-F! I have a cool picture of Becky airing it out.
There is something you can do to make it look better and run faster though,...
Paint it Blue and Gray with a bright yellow sunburst on each side and letter
"Tampa Bay Rays" all over it!!:p:D

Just messing with you,....
It is a great boat and very fast! I hope you enjoy it and please keep us posted on how you do with it.

Marlee Hill
09-27-2008, 05:50 PM
haha very funny....

thank you, i will let everyone know about how it runs and everything when I can.

how about this??? The way i see it you've been a team for 14 years...took us 86...you have about 72 years till you can wear one of these!

Marlee Hill
09-27-2008, 05:55 PM
can't wait to climb in it!!!!!!!! Ü

Marlee Hill
09-29-2008, 07:05 PM
We are going to try to order new 32 C stickers on wednesday!

here are some more pictures! oh and that's my dog in the first one...lol

Marlee Hill
09-29-2008, 07:36 PM
here are some pictures from the '08 Parker Spring Classic. The last two pictures are of Me and Jared Wallach, and Me and Amanda Rich.

Photographs taken by Mark McLaughlin

looseunit225
10-02-2008, 07:25 AM
i wish we had boat raciong like this in AUS

as it is now you have to be 18y/o or older to be able to race boats!

i would love to be able to see younger people getting into the sport! my little cousin wants to get into circuit racing and the cheapest end of circuit racing is 1.6ltr hydros witch are usaully toyota corrola engines or something suped up to the max and running massive speeds its a hard industry to crack as a driver same as ski racing here!

the cheapest class nis to enter the 60mph class and its almost impossible to win that cause the front runners have gps throttle systems to stop them from breaking out the 60mph barier but also make sure they dont drop below on corners!

we just brouyght in a new class the 70mph class witch will hopefully make it more compettitive because not all the corners can be held at 70 mph but i rekon boats will still go close to it!

Marlee Hill
10-03-2008, 07:14 PM
ya, these boats go about 40 mph, and the age limits/requirements are from 9 to 16 I believe.

Marlee Hill
10-03-2008, 07:21 PM
The 2 pictures on the 2nd post of the first page (that's a mouthfull...lol) are in the next class up, and they are in the same size boat, but bigger restrictor plate, therefore they go faster, I believe the record is 54 mph or something like that. The age requirments for that class are 12+ I think.

Master Oil Racing Team
10-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Marlee.....I love those different angles of your boat...particularly the close up at the helm. I like to see how the driver lays out the throttle, steering wheel, pads, footholes....etc. Can you add a pic from the motor looking forward inside the cockpit toward the steering wheel? Several pics. The inside of the cockpit facing forward and a low pic from what you see from the throttle, steering wheel, and forward. I only took a couple of pics like that in my day, and I regret I didn't take more. I think a lot of people would like to see what you look at before you climb in the cockpit to race, and then what you are looking at from your vantage point as the pit crew is about ready to launch you.

Marlee Hill
10-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Thank you! I absolutely will! I will not be able to until at least tomorrow my boat, camera, and computer with my pictures on it are at my dad's house, and I am at my moms this weekend, but I will definately try as soon as possible!

Marlee Hill
10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Marlee,
You are going to love the 6-F! I have a cool picture of Becky airing it out.
There is something you can do to make it look better and run faster though,...
Paint it Blue and Gray with a bright yellow sunburst on each side and letter
"Tampa Bay Rays" all over it!!:p:D

Just messing with you,....
It is a great boat and very fast! I hope you enjoy it and please keep us posted on how you do with it.

GO RAYS!!!!! :mad: lol :)

aojesus
10-20-2008, 07:29 AM
Marlee,
You are a good sport! It was fun picking on you.
Let's see if the Rays can go the distance.

Your Red Sox will be back again, they just needed the Rays to take them to the cleaners.:D

Bunker Hill
10-20-2008, 09:52 AM
Hey Ao!!! I gave Marlee enough ribbing for the both of us!!! She took it all in stride, I was RELENTLESS!!!!! The Rays shure were able to shine brighter than my Angels!!!
Go rays!!!
Add:
don't forget, when the Rays get their ring, to post a nice picture of it for Marlee!!
LOL!!
Bunker

Marlee Hill
10-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Wwe Got Ours First!!!!!

ADD: But after all we have been around for at least 100 years longer!

Marlee Hill
10-20-2008, 03:12 PM
thank you for that...but ya...i've also heard a lot at school today from my friends....lol and even one of my teachers!!! oh well...it is hard to win them all.....stupid jd drew striking out with the basees loaded! lol oh well, at least the red sox went after the angels....lol.....that's for you Russ and Chloe and my dad!!!!! lol

Marlee Hill
10-20-2008, 03:17 PM
oh ya!! and one more thing...as I had said previosly in Long Beach, that was not my last J race, with the new boat that will be a better J boat than an A boat, so I will be running J for a while longer...My queston was...will there be any other J drivers at the parker Thanksgiving regatta? because I will be running the new Hemp in J...that is if there is a J race.

aojesus
10-20-2008, 03:42 PM
My queston was...will there be any other J drivers at the parker Thanksgiving regatta? because I will be running the new Hemp in J...that is if there is a J race.

The answer is NO. All the J drivers will be busy celebrating the outstanding year the RAYS have had.
This picture is of our friend Becky airing out the Hemp.

Marlee Hill
10-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Or just celebrating that the ANGELS are done!!! just kidding (kind of)

WOW!!! Thank you for posting that picture, its amazing how well the boat hangs!!! Now I REALLY can't wait to get my butt in it!!!!! It's just volleyball that is holding me back from getting in it...lol...just kidding, but I do have practices or games until at least 5:30 every day after school, not for much longer though....oh well....Can't wait to run it on Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm way excited now!! lol...I am sooo impatient! lol I wish it was Thanksgiving...

Marlee Hill
10-23-2008, 09:13 PM
Russ:
I'm jumping onto your side for this world series.....GO RAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least until the 2009 world series when the RED SOX will win...AGAIN! just kidding...that probably won't happen again for a while....lol

ps we are going testing on november 11th, we will take tons of pictures and this is where they will go as soon as I get home. I'm SOOO excited!!!

aojesus
10-24-2008, 02:24 AM
That was a good game last night.
It is 5:18 AM as I type this in the motel in Lake Alfred Florida. In a few minutes my son Joey and I are headed to the pits to set up his KPro hydro. You guessed it, we are at the Worlds! This is going to be a fun weekend!

Bunker Hill
10-24-2008, 07:35 AM
The worlds!!!!! FANTASTIC!!! sounds like an incredible event!!! Good Luck to your son! I am sure that there will be plenty of action at this international event!! Again, Good Luck, have fun, be safe and enjoy the family!!
Bunker

Marlee Hill
10-24-2008, 12:45 PM
ya, I missed about 5 and a half innings last night, I had a volleyball game and I didn't get home until about 8 45, but the parts that I did see were pretty good!

As my dad said, good luck to your son this weekend, have fun!!!

Marlee Hill
10-25-2008, 07:47 PM
So what's with this rain delay??? lol

Good luck tonight, and I hope you and your son had fun today. And I hope everybody had fun in parker today!!!! Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

Marlee Hill
10-26-2008, 10:00 PM
LOOK what I made!! I actually figured out how to do it all! ok...here i tis...I hope this works! please let me know if it doesnt work.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XjBYnkfoUbI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XjBYnkfoUbI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Marlee Hill
10-29-2008, 09:46 PM
my dad said that it wasn't working at his school, so I'll try this, now maybe it will work, but the first one is working fine on my computer, so I don't know...youtube is probably blocked at his school.

click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjBYnkfoUbI

bowman
10-30-2008, 01:11 PM
works good. Great Pics...see you in Parker.

looseunit225
10-30-2008, 01:24 PM
that looks great reminds me im trying to compile a few race videos and some still shots and things of my boat because im trying to make a sponsorship video so i can send to people to try and get people to sponsor our team (i dont have much hope)

but that was great! im going out this weekend so hopefully i will be able to get some good video!

Marlee Hill
10-30-2008, 02:31 PM
ok thank you Pat!! See you in Parker!!

The pictures are from Mark McLaughlin, Gary Gangi, and Annette....Thank you to you 3!!! I meant to add you to the end of the video!! Sorry about that!

Ya Good luck with that Loose!

Thanks Again!!

Bunker Hill
11-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Here it is.... Turned out great! especially hthe 4th generation graphic!

Marlee Hill
11-14-2008, 07:46 PM
I will try to put in some more pics of the new stickers some time next week, i fyou want to see them go to: http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7778&page=2

if it doesnt work, then you will have to find it or wait until next week Ü

Bunker Hill
11-17-2008, 08:14 PM
We went testing on sun, 11/16/08 in Blythe with Ernie and Tammy Dawe. After spending 3 hours getting out of Orange County due to the fires, Marlee Finally got to take her new BRF special 1-Cfor a test session. Ernie and Tammy were helpful as always, Thanks Guys!!
The first few shot are of the 1-C aired followed by The Boyes/Sorensen ASXH, which also looks pretty good!
There are a couple of shots at the end just for you Master Oil!
Enjoy,

Bunker

Bunker Hill
11-17-2008, 08:38 PM
A few more...

Master Oil Racing Team
11-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks Bunker. I especially like those cockpit shots. Reason being...in thirty years it's cool to look back at what you were climbing into. I swear you can smell the fuel mix and feel how you adjust your wet tenney's and your ankles to the right set when pulling out of the pits. The layout of the throttle, what kind of kill switch hookup you had. Things change, but to have a record of what the cockpit looked like in the different boats you drive is a fun thing to look back upon. :cool:

david bryan
11-18-2008, 09:26 AM
A few more...

wher these test run at Mayberry park Blyth

Bunker Hill
11-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Yes but i believe it is now "Mayflower Park" apparently, the park is about 4 miles below the "Weir Dam."

Bunker

Marlee Hill
11-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Oh ya, I forgot to tell everyone how testing went!!

i have got to say, I LOVE the B&H!!!!! its fun and fast, and it's so light that now I might be under weight in J!!!! lol

I can't wait to race my 1 C in Parker!!!!!!

Marlee Hill
11-22-2008, 12:11 PM
here are some pictures of the B&H with new stickers!!

Better known as the BRF special. Ü

Marlee Hill
05-02-2009, 05:58 PM
We got new stickers for our trailer finally!

there will be more to follow: